Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Im not buying any of what you are saying inf, seems to me you are making an attempt at saving purple, even doe at this rate a lynch is gonna be hard to get at all.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Thing is I dont think HK is mafia. I think HK was just following a possible bandwagon because weak and I were focused on a lot of the same details of the lore or whatever you guys call the storyline. (and Aqua says its suspicious to think like that lmao, it's quite normal in many people)

Anyways, I get more scum vibes from people who waited for me to get pitched to then start turning on me and switching their votes for the easiest town lynch, as opposed to someone who simply thought "well these two are two similiar, banhammer them". Because that's me all the friggin way.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thing is I dont think HK is mafia. I think HK was just following a possible bandwagon because weak and I were focused on a lot of the same details of the lore or whatever you guys call the storyline. (and Aqua says its suspicious to think like that lmao, it's quite normal in many people)

Anyways, I get more scum vibes from people who waited for me to get pitched to then start turning on me and switching their votes for the easiest town lynch, as opposed to someone who simply thought "well these two are two similiar, banhammer them". Because that's me all the friggin way.
But that's not the reason hk gave for voting for you

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
That's why I kind of want to stop being an asshole for just one second, and be serious. If I claim and ruin the game for town, when there's still votes missing, then I'd actually feel guilty because then it'd be like "she could have prevented this" but I can't since people already made their minds anyways. But letting people lynch me when they still doubted me feels way better, and I get to go "Told ya", as opposed to having people blame me even tho they were the ones who didn't believe me.
hwo would claiming ruin the game for town, the only role that would come close to ruining the game would be president or something. Any information can benefit town even if it's knowing who a cop or something is. If there's a doctor you stand very little risk anyway.

Inf defending purple seems weird and unlike inf if he were town, but at the same time as mafia he'd stay far away from her to avoid looking suspicious and dragging himself down (unless she were town and he were mafia but I feel like that's unlikely so far and I'd also believe it'd work against his favour because of this)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hwo would claiming ruin the game for town, the only role that would come close to ruining the game would be president or something. Any information can benefit town even if it's knowing who a cop or something is. If there's a doctor you stand very little risk anyway.

Inf defending purple seems weird and unlike inf if he were town, but at the same time as mafia he'd stay far away from her to avoid looking suspicious and dragging himself down (unless she were town and he were mafia but I feel like that's unlikely so far and I'd also believe it'd work against his favour because of this)
I can tell I'm coming off as weird and my defence probably feels like it's coming a bit out of nowhere, I don't know why that is

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Also btw there's like 0 panic in purple's posts imo, it feels very much like she knows she's gonna flip town and that she's a mislynch
lmao what, the whole lynch me and you'll regret it post is super panicky, it's literally the last line of defence of a player who thinks they're gonna be lynched. And the fact they'll drop to that and won't claim is super red flags.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
lmao what, the whole lynch me and you'll regret it post is super panicky, it's literally the last line of defence of a player who thinks they're gonna be lynched. And the fact they'll drop to that and won't claim is super red flags.
I don't feel any panic at all from it. Sometimes people say that out of panic yeah, I don't think purple is

And they said they don't want to claim in case they don't get lynched since then they outed without needing to, which is completely understandable

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ignoring omni for a sec here, before i voted you purple it was only dess and notty. There was even people saying they felt you are town (twg and inffy). This is by no means a bandwagon? The onlt clique that has happend was as you said omni and aqua, but, no offense to them, omni just plays like ???.

To me it seems you are just being pressured rightfully by a few players and are panicking.
Which ones?
Also HKCaper what's your opinion of dess?
rn im leaning town on dess, since im leaning maf on purple, and as i said i feel its either purple or dess and notty.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
But it's how his reads started forming,

[Please excuse me Idk how to quote, it won work for me, page 17]

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99][HK page 17][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]I have, instead of just personal vibes, some group vibes and this quote sort of brings me to the first group. I'm getting some scum vibes from twg, his thing with the clock just didnt sit right with me somehow. I also feel if purplepixies is scum, twg is more likely to also be scum (but if purple is town, he could still be mafia).[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]I also feel opposite to purple, i see a group in dess and notty. So if purple is town, i think both dess and notty are scum.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Last group is aqua and unu. This isnt very grounded and just a minor vibe. But if one of them is scum, the other might be interesting to look at. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff][Weak later replies][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]What thing about the time dial doesn't make sense to you? You know how a clock works right?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]Also it's a faulty argument to bring up the time dial thing because it's neither an argument nor a theory(it's a pretty basic explanation of how a clock works) so I'm not sure why you would scumread me based off it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]Please, take me through you thought-process (I'm genuinely wondering how and why you actually scumread me)
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99][HK' reasoning][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]excuse me? The whole thing with the clock just set of some minor vibes on you. I cant pinpoint that exactly, cus its vibes <o>. That you later 'townread' purple, who i think could very well be scum, is what made the vibes stronger.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]This sort of passive aggresive posts dont look pretty and only make the vibes stronger.[/BCOLOR]
----------------------------------------------------

As minor as they wereat the time, I knew that he was sold on it because now there was someone else to form his own bandwagon vibes. And it's something I'd do 100%

• Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But it's how his reads started forming,

[Please excuse me Idk how to quote, it won work for me, page 17]

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99][HK page 17][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]I have, instead of just personal vibes, some group vibes and this quote sort of brings me to the first group. I'm getting some scum vibes from twg, his thing with the clock just didnt sit right with me somehow. I also feel if purplepixies is scum, twg is more likely to also be scum (but if purple is town, he could still be mafia).[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]I also feel opposite to purple, i see a group in dess and notty. So if purple is town, i think both dess and notty are scum.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]Last group is aqua and unu. This isnt very grounded and just a minor vibe. But if one of them is scum, the other might be interesting to look at. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff][Weak later replies][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]What thing about the time dial doesn't make sense to you? You know how a clock works right?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]Also it's a faulty argument to bring up the time dial thing because it's neither an argument nor a theory(it's a pretty basic explanation of how a clock works) so I'm not sure why you would scumread me based off it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ccffff]Please, take me through you thought-process (I'm genuinely wondering how and why you actually scumread me)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ccffff] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99][HK' reasoning][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]excuse me? The whole thing with the clock just set of some minor vibes on you. I cant pinpoint that exactly, cus its vibes <o>. That you later 'townread' purple, who i think could very well be scum, is what made the vibes stronger.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffcc99]This sort of passive aggresive posts dont look pretty and only make the vibes stronger.[/BCOLOR]
----------------------------------------------------

As minor as they wereat the time, I knew that he was sold on it because now there was someone else to form his own bandwagon vibes. And it's something I'd do 100%
Ah alright, I can see where you got that thought from then, even though I don't agree that's why he's voting for you since he was scumreading you way before he scumread TWG