The Wild Boar Talk

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
There honestly is nothing more to know about me unless you want the EXACT role PM wich i cannot give.

Whoever visits me will have their name put on a lamp post the next day.

That's all there is to know. x3

Just wanting to get a clear view :3
If you don't want to answer that's fine.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Have you though about my idea, or do you need more time? (Sorry, I'm an impatient person xD)
I can totally do it, I just wanted to do it on a computer that I'll have more time on. xD

If you want me to claim it now, I can do.

Yeah duffie. We all sleep in 2 different inns. *Sarcasm*

Nope. This is the only one.
Okayokay, I was just curious, since you guys could perhaps be relaying this information to others privately. xD

Well, I'll open up, then.

How many can you give out in total?
I can give out a total of 3.

How many did you already give?
One to Notty.

• Love
Reactions: Nottykitten

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Here is what I thought:

Digi got killed. Then she "sucked" the life out of her attacker to revive. And the attacker is now weak and will die during the night.

She said she was sure a Mafia would die tonight. Which let me to believe her attacker will be killed.
So... Like a succubus? Or a vampire? Or maybe even a special Assassin role?

Interesting theory. Perhaps she's a random third party, or apart of the Assassin's Guild, eh?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
First we need to think about what you're gonna say. And explain certain stuff.

This is the backstory of what happened:
You, Me, Coolio and Ender were in a private room(of which we do not give out the name. If they do ask, say that the room is called "The Drunk Cafe" or something. As long as it isn't the real name).

Day 0: In this private room we were wondering about what we were supposted to do with the private room. Where I then asked as a joke to everyone "Are you town-sided". Having a bit of fun, I then also asked it in the main thread. And we were laughing at how people actually responded to the question. Not much talking happened after that.

Night 1: Nobody really talked since we didn't know what to talk about.

Day 1: Ender and Coolio died, leaving us two(Me and Duffie) alone in this room. We trusted each other, I claimed my role and trusting me you claimed your. You then later asked me if I could propose the question "Are you town-sided" to Tim since I already asked the question on day 0 and I wouldn't look suspicious for doing it. And then during the night you could use your Lie-Detector power to see if Tim was indeed Town-sided.

Night 2: A few posts about how Nitasu was actually innocent and nothing more.

Day 2: You told me the result of the investigation. We discussed stuff and eventually came to the conclusion that it would be usefull to claim. Since you couldn't just ask questions like "Are you town-sided" without looking suspicious. Especially after it had been asked already. And the claim could then also prove Tim's innocense even more.

In case people ask you what was discussed, you can write something close to that in your own words. (Since this is written from my perspective =3).

I wrote this backstory because people will probabily ask the questions why I asked the "are you town-sided" questions and not you. And this story fully covers anything I can think of.

The investigations/inspections:
Night 1: Endersteve5. - Was lying when saying "yes" to the question "Are you town-sided"
Night 2: Timdood3. - Was lying when saying "totally not" to the question "Are you town-sided"

How the role works(You can also google it, but here is what GmK told me):
The Lie Detector can sent a post or statement of a person made during the day that just ended. (so you can't check those who answered on Day 0). The host (GmK) will then tell you wether this person was telling the truth or not. If there is no clear True/Untrue answer, the host will answer with "Don't know".

For example: If I say "My favorite color is blue". The host won't know wether I am telling the truth or not. So if my post contains both the statement "I am town-sided" and "My favorite color is blue", you will get a "Don't know" statement in return since the host does not know the answer to the second statement. Therefor you need to quote only the statement you want to know about to get a clear true/untrue answer.

In case anyone questions you about anything, everything should be covered in this post.

If they ask something that is not in here, I will try to post an answer here as soon as possible. Otherwise you might have to improvise. (Which you probabily can, so I'm not worried =3). And ofcourse I will fully back anything you say in the thread.

What you should do now is write up the post in which you are gonna claim, and post it in this chat. I'll check if it's good or if it misses anything. And then after I say it's good, you can post it in the main thread. Ask me any questions if you have them.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I actually need a good time to claim Lie Detector.

I can even say that it's, like, a perfect role for me, being the fact I end up trusting most people right away, and Shizuka means "Shy, Quiet, Distrust"
Ooh that would be nice x).

Sure you can wait a bit if you don't think it's the right time.

Once you claimed, we can ask a question to later use for the Lie-Detector thing. I've been thinking of advancing from "Are you town-sided" to bigger questions.

I was thinking of asking JK the question:"How many of the following people are Mafia: JKangaroo, Jivvi, Prizyms"

Since after you claim Lie Detector, you can "force" people to answer the questions and if they don't answer they will be suspicious. So then JK should be forced to answer: "Two or more". And during the night I will check that statement.

Now here are the possible outcomes:
When I get the result of "Untrue", it means that not Two or more people were Mafia, but only one. JK is confirmed Mafia, and the other two are confirmed Innocent/Non-Mafia.
I will get the result of "True", it means that either Two or more people are Mafia. JK is confirmed Mafia and atleast one of the other two people is Mafia aswell.
I will get the result of "Don't know", which means that JK did not know wether he was telling the truth or not. And thus he is Confirmed Innocent/Non-Mafia, because he did not know if anyone was Mafia.

Reactions: Duffie

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The reason is the following:

You need to ask the Question to someone in order to be able to make a usefull investigation. And you want an even more usefull investigation by also telling this person what their answer has to be. However you would look extremely suspicious if you were to just randomly ask a question and command this person to give a specific answer. So you (and a bit me) decided that it would be best that you claim your role so that you can safely ask the question and investigate someone. And since this question could possibly expose two traitors, it seemed worth it.

Also a smaller secondary reason is to spark a little bit suspicious.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Hmm, pay attention to Sploorky. Claims third party while I am also third party. And according to the matchmaking we are not the same allignment. Which is suspicious. But for now I'm gonna let it slide I guess.

And sure, I'll make the post right now.

I'll tell you how you can go about it in my next post =3

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie