The Wild Boar Talk

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Well, I'm still in front of a computer, so I suppose I can open up now.

I am an Armorer and am apart of the Town. I am a "doctor" of sorts.

Considering I have been in a side chat with you two, I thought I could trust you while our alliances lasted. x3

So, I wanted to give one of you a vest, which can protect you from one hit after activation. I would have given it to Fiesta, but his role would have revealed me visiting him at night, so the safest bet was giving one to you.

I'm hoping I can trust you guys, and totally aren't evil... Especially since if one of us dies, we could get suspicious of each other. xD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, I'm still in front of a computer, so I suppose I can open up now.

I am an Armorer and am apart of the Town. I am a "doctor" of sorts.

Considering I have been in a side chat with you two, I thought I could trust you while our alliances lasted. x3

So, I wanted to give one of you a vest, which can protect you from one hit after activation. I would have given it to Fiesta, but his role would have revealed me visiting him at night, so the safest bet was giving one to you.

I'm hoping I can trust you guys, and totally aren't evil... Especially since if one of us dies, we could get suspicious of each other. xD
The vest didn't save me. The vest is like an item. I can choose to wear it and then during that night I will be safe from 1 hit.

And I don't know if I got hit. Since I am actually besides the vest still bulletproof. However I won't be told wether I am hit or not. But since there was only one night kill, I assume I was hit.

And I figured it was you who gave me the vest, and thank you <3.

Now what I can do is, I can Inno you in the main thread. This will mean that I won't tell your role or that you are a PR, however I will tell them that I can confirm you are innocent. This would involve me telling that this chatroom exists and Fiesta backing it up.

If you want to, I can tell them and you'll be proven innocent in the main thread too =3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I would be fine with that. The only thing that could prove to be a problem is people who don't have chatrooms, if there are any.

But, I say it's worth going for. When do you plan on doing so?
Gonna write a post with what I am going to say. And I will post it in here. Then once you agree that the post is good enough, I will post it in the main thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Hmm actually nevermind xD. It seemed like a pretty good idea, but when writing the post I was thinking that it could look very much like I am a cop or investigative role of some sorts. And that the mafia would try to hit me during the night. I know I got your vest to protect me, but I'd rather investigate someone tonight.

In case you're wondering, here is the post I was making. However I won't put it in the thread then. Maybe I'll post something about it tomorrow, since it seems unlikely like you will be lynched today anyways.
Besides us thinking about names who we should lynch, I want to give you a name who we shouldn't lynch.

Since the start of the game, I have been in a private room with 3 others. In this room were Me, Duffie, Ender and one other person. But since Ender is dead, it's just Me, Duffie and this other person now.

Through various methods, I have found out that Duffie is Town-sided. I won't tell you how I found out. All I can tell you is that it was most certainly not a cop result. [Mentioning this in particular in case the mafia gets funny ideas. Besides, Tim is the cop already]

I can tell you, this is definately true. Since Tim inno'd me, I don't see much reason why you should distrust this. Sure, I am not telling you how. But since I am inno, this is the truth and that's all I can say about it.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Also, do any of you have ideas about who I should investigate tonight?
I knew you were eventually going to ask that.

I actually can't really say right now, as of being slightly distracted due to being in school. After looking things through when I get home, I can make a more clear assumption on who you should look into.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Timdood is going to investigate someone he thinks is suspicious. Like he did with Std and Me. So I can petty much deduce he is going to investigate either Priz or Jivvi. Because I called them out to be a probable Mafia. So one of them will be investigated unless someone else will do something really suspicious. And since I don't want to investigate the same person as him, I want to go for someone else.

Here is what I was thinking; either JK or Ultimate. Ultimate because he's been quiet and I just feel he's mafia, and JK because he disagrees with everything I say and I wonder if there are any anti-town motives behind that.

I'll hear what you two think, since I'm not entirely sure.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Notty. Out of interest.

Since the start of the game, I have been in a private room with 3 others. In this room were Me, Duffie, Ender and one other person. But since Ender is dead, it's just Me, Duffie and this oth

Unquote (Phone sucks)

Why define me as an "Other person"? Won't this raise some form of suspicion?

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Allright. I'm conviced you're both town but here's the 'plan' i set up. I might have bluffed more or less but it's still a second-hand plan that MIGHT help.

I have asked this question.

What do you think is the best way to help town?

Focus on the answers people gave. If they, for some reason act different than what they answered.

Let's hypothetically say Ooglie said

"Never bandwagon"

And then they bandwagon. Theyre Hypocritisizing. It's suspicious.

Tonight i'll post a list of andwers provided by everyone.

Incase i die. Try and use this plan to your advantage.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Notty. Out of interest.

Since the start of the game, I have been in a private room with 3 others. In this room were Me, Duffie, Ender and one other person. But since Ender is dead, it's just Me, Duffie and this oth

Unquote (Phone sucks)

Why define me as an "Other person"? Won't this raise some form of suspicion?
In case you wouldn't want to be known. But I'm not gonna post it anyways so it doesn't matter x).

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Alright, I haven't specifically said this yet about my investigations, but I am a Lie Detector.

Remember when I asked the question "Are you town-sided" a bunch of times and everyone said it was a stupid question. Well it was the most strategic question ever.

Each night I can take a post or statement from a player and ask GmK if this person was speaking the truth. Which I have done so with Ender and Tim. Where Ender turned up to be Anti-Town and Tim turned up to be Town-sided.

And I have to do the same thing today. However, it will be infinately suspicious if I ask the question or any question like that again. So I started thinking about how I could possibly get people to say wether they are town-sided or not. And I got an idea. [Idea coming in next post]

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
First I had the idea of letting Duffie/Fiesta ask the questions. But then I got an even better idea.

I think it would be really good for the town if you, Duffie, claim to be the Lie Detector.

Here is how it would work, I tell you the actions via this chat. And you tell them in your own words in the main thread. This would mean that:

1) You are practically proven innocent. While it might not be your true role, you are town and you are helping the town so yaay
2) If the mafia were to kill you, the town would still have their Lie Detector. I know you don't want to die, however it could be great for the town.
3) You can prove Tim to be the real cop, and therefor make Me and Std to be more believed.
4) We can freely ask questions like "Are you town-sided"without being suspicious.

I think this could greatly help the town. So I'd like to know what your opinion is about this. If you want to do this, we should discuss how you are gonna claim before you do it. To make sure you don't accidently slip up and be suspicious. Since we don't want that x)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Would it be necessary for me to do anything to help Dufie's claims?

Like confirm or anything?

Anyway. Still. If duffie dies she can't give out stuff since she's the armorer and all

@GmK is is possible to give items to someone else once i recieve them?
Actually I think it might be best if we don't involve you in this. The entire purpose of this chat is to be private, so to have you in here while they don't know it could possibly still be an advantage. I can already confirm what Duffie says so it might be best if you stay in the dark.

So Me and Duffie could say that both Ender and Coolio were in here. Because then you'd be in here secretly.

Also, she can indeed not give out more armor, however it's a choice wether you'd rather have an armorer or a Lie detector(sort of cop)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
Sorry, I've lost internet at home, and went to sleep early last night. Lucky I'm on right when you asked that.

I give out armor to people that protects them once they activate it, of course.

As for Notty's idea of me taking the Lie Detector role... You've been saying so many things now. xD

I'll think about it.