The Wild Boar Talk

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What are you planning on discussing here?
How I am totally not Mafia.

How many Mafia/Third-party members do you estimate are in this room?
Well, counting me there are two mafia. And Fiesta is probabily a third party sooo, 2 mafia and 1 third party.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
European timezone dude

I don't see much we can discuss right now, the day ended in a No Lynch so there's only so much to go on and we pretty much talked everything there was to talk during the day in the main thread.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
European timezone dude

I don't see much we can discuss right now, the day ended in a No Lynch so there's only so much to go on and we pretty much talked everything there was to talk during the day in the main thread.
T'is true, t'is true.

Honestly, I don't even know what we should even discuss in this room. Considering we don't even know if it's safe, as stated above/previous page, we can't be sure if we can even outright speak about things.

Still, I feel like it'd prove to be quite interesting to introduce some tactics of some sort that involve a seperate convo that no one else can see.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Considering how people seem to think you're not mafia... I'd say it's a possibility, the mafia will probably want to maximize doubt within us town. Tbh I'd be more worried about notty, she's very experienced and the mafia would probably want to get rid of the ones that can cause them trouble.

Then again, we don't know what third-party roles there are in this game, I'm pretty sure the mafia isn't the only kill role in the game. We'll see when the day starts.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Considering how people seem to think you're not mafia... I'd say it's a possibility, the mafia will probably want to maximize doubt within us town. Tbh I'd be more worried about notty, she's very experienced and the mafia would probably want to get rid of the ones that can cause them trouble.

Then again, we don't know what third-party roles there are in this game, I'm pretty sure the mafia isn't the only kill role in the game. We'll see when the day starts.
Yeah I was a bit scared about me being the first kill. However I don't think they will kill me. In previous games the mafia kept me alive because I usually get myself lynched/close to being lynched. [Like Day 1 last game]. So maybe I will be spared in the hope I will get myself lynched.