The Wild Boar Talk

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Oh, I see. :eek:

Anyway;

Since you made me answer it again, have the same loaded question: Are you town-sided?

And also;
Are you a power role?
Are you town-sided? Nope.
Are you a power role? Yes.

I honestly hope you two answer these honestly aswell.

I'm third Party. I win with neither the Mafia nor the Town. I win if I am alive at the end of the game. The corresponding role with this is called "Survivor". In case you don't know what that is: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Survivor

And please, don't tell people in the main thread this. Since they'll probabily lynch me to death =S

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
So I would just like to share this with you.

I investigated Timdood3 tonight, and he had shown up as Town-sided.

I'm telling you this because I believe you two are both town.

And if one of you is infact mafia. Then well, I'm sure one of your mafia friends loves me like a lost love and would never want to hurt me and would spare me. plsno dunnhurtme you love me right? <3.

Oh also, I investigated Ender last night and he turned up as Anti-Town, but ofcourse he died so that was sort of a waste =S.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
*pokes the people in the Wild Boar Inn*

In case you are wondering how I investigated Tim, and Std said that I didn't visit anyone, it's because my investigating does not count as visiting someone.

But since Tim is investigated and thus town, we can believe him. Therefor Std is also town. Which makes for two proven.

And ofcourse I would greatly appreciate it if you would keep my investigativeness within the inn, wouldn't want to have two cops out in the open in the main thread now would we x)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Since I am now Inno'd by Tim, even though I am third party herp da derp da derp, could you possibly claim what your power is/does Duffie? Like did you visit me last night for example?

I understand if you wouldn't want to tell us, since you possibly don't trust Fiesta or don't trust me fully yet. But I would like to know. The more people are proven innocent, the better. And knowing your power might help to prove you.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You told me you were a Survivor. :<

But, I can tell you what I am. I'll just do it when I get home. xP
Well technically, I gave you a description and then told you that the corresponding role with that description was Survivor. Never said I was a survivor, nothing I said was a lie =3.

The description was still right though. I can investigate, am/was bulletproof and win when I am alive at the end of the game.