The Wild Boar Talk

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
My role is not a visiting role. As far as I know, Ltin can't hurt me.

I mean, I check wether someone was telling the truth or not. His power makes people switch targets. I have no "real" target. I check wether a statement is true, however I do no action on a person themselves. So I don't think his power can be in my way.
Well, is it true that if he supposedly targets you in the night, and they kill him, that they'll kill you instead?

I mean, that's a big risk to go on. Sure, even for Mafia, but there's still more town than anti-town.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, is it true that if he supposedly targets you in the night, and they kill him, that they'll kill you instead?

I mean, that's a big risk to go on. Sure, even for Mafia, but there's still more town than anti-town.
Yeah it's true. But I don't think Ltin would do that. I mean, if he was mafia why wouldn't the mafia just hit me directly instead of doing it via Ltin.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Yeah it's true. But I don't think Ltin would do that. I mean, if he was mafia why wouldn't the mafia just hit me directly instead of doing it via Ltin.
Well, the problem is, what if he isn't Mafia?

... Actually, knowing he's mime, he would be risky to hit at all, I suppose.

I'm just scared of his role, for some reason.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well as I said, I wanted to help the Mafia a little bit. 3 of them had died already and since I am not *exactly* town-sided I thought why not have a little bit of fun. So I saw a chance when lying about my gender, and having a doc lynched surely helps the Mafia. So I went for that. After it didn't work out I supported the Myuser lynch.

But I promise now, I'm not gonna make up lies like that again to help the Mafia. They're probabily already dead with Sploor dying.