OOC The Waiting Game Discussion

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Kaes...I couldn't have slit the boy's throat. He would've seen me coming and then we would've all been in danger. I killed him as painlessly as I could." Ash says with a sad look in her eyes. "I really didn't want to kill anyone. And anyone I do kill, I try to kill without causing too much pain. Stab in the back of the neck (gestures to Stephanie), bullet through the head (gestures to Alphonse), no pain. I'm sorry if my ways of killing don't mix with your morals." Kaes idea of living made her trust him more...but it also made her slightly disgusted and saddened towards herself.
She looks back to Blake to see him striding over to her. She lets him take the man and is immediately unsure of whether that was a good idea. She watches, horrified by his hostile actions towards the hostage. And then he just kills him.
Looking Blake in the eyes, Ash says in soft yet unyielding voice, "Blake...he would've given us the answers easily. He'd seen us, there wasn't a need to confirm his fear, it had already been confirmed. You didn't have to threaten him or injure him. We don't need to act as hostile as them."
And then she silently watches the girl leave.

((Timdood3 S_swimmer))
I was more talking about Riley than you but ok since you put this big post together x3

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Name: Aleta Ramona Vargas
Height: 5'5''
Weight: 120-125 pounds
Build: Slight but strong.
Language: English and Spanish
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dark brown
Attire: Slightly dirty jeans and an old T-shirt
Accessories: A tarnished silver pendant shaped like a bass clef.
Weapons: Ruger 10/22 hunting rifle, hard wooden baseball bat, serrated steak knife
Strengths: Her aim and her literal strength. She played baseball in the summer when she wasn't at the shooting range or in her room playing cello. As to be expected, she's a pretty good cellist.
Weaknesses: Forgets to watch her back. Tends to forget a lot of things, actually. Rather impulsive and indecisive.
Fears: Bees, failure, and small enclosed spaces. Recently, has also acquired a fear of getting close to someone only to see them killed.
Likes: Classical music, baseball, hitting the center of a target, dancing
Dislikes: Cooking, not knowing something, being unable to do what she wants
Personality: Stubborn. Likes being around people, but finds it hard to make friends. I suck at these so I'll show rather than telling.

Reactions: Snarky_Wondermuffin

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Hi, I'm sorry I haven't posted here in a while. I'm really sorry for this and I don't want to inconvenience everybody, but I'm going through a really tough time right now and I just can't will myself to write or find the inspiration to do so. I'll try to write a post once I cheer up but that might not be for another day or two. Again, really sorry.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Oh I'm creating a chart for each roleplay showing height differences between the characters to kind of sort things out in my head
I'll upload them when I'm done ^^
fun fact: the tallest of all is currently swimmer's Ark from GoTE at 6'7", and the shortest, Mia's Kat from WM at 3'8"

• Informative
Reactions: Snarky_Wondermuffin

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh I'm creating a chart for each roleplay showing height differences between the characters to kind of sort things out in my head
I'll upload them when I'm done ^^
fun fact: the tallest of all is currently swimmer's Ark from GoTE at 6'7", and the shortest, Mia's Kat from WM at 3'8"
ARK IS 6'7"?!?!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Naoh
Reaction score
I know Blake's actions aren't the most rational and logical, i tried to make character flaws by him being too cocky and focusing on energy expenditure and idk i can't describe it i tried ok i tried
There isn't anything wrong with your character having flaws haha. Every character has flaws. Except mine *flips hair* jk. Our characters just have to act accordingly to Blake's flaws ^-^

Last edited: