CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
creative side: *reads the twg thread*
Sensible side: hoe don't do it
Creative side: *starts creating an intro post and researching hunting rifles*
Sensible side: oh my god
Why am I doing this to myself
You'll see an intro post when I get a spare hour and a half to finish reading and reply to the other RPs

• Haha
Reactions: Naoh and Enderfive

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
S_swimmer, so Roy is dead, #72 is next to Roy (alive still?), and the others are inside. Correct?
Roy is dead, #72 escaped with Roy's body, and yes, the others are inside but they opened the door so we can attack c:

For clarification, the reason #72 took Roy's body with him is because Roy's father Eric is still at the Walmart so he felt it would be right to let the father see his son

Reaction score
Roy is dead, #72 escaped with Roy's body, and yes, the others are inside but they opened the door so we can attack c:

For clarification, the reason #72 took Roy's body with him is because Roy's father Eric is still at the Walmart so he felt it would be right to let the father see his son
how did he escape? he'd have to come through us to get to Roy.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Roy: _
Window: []
Door: ||
#72: O

Scenario: || _[] O

Roy was basically under/right next to the window which #72 jumped out of. That little part is a little away from the door and we are too busy putting out the others to notice. Apologies if there's any sass I'm really fkin tired rn

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
(( CHARACTER BIO TIME

Name: Blake
Appearance: Wears a lab coat with ripped sleeves. Slightly physically built. Wears black, half-rimmed glasses. Gray eyes, red hair that is spiked up in the front and tipped black. Right palm is bandaged.
scientist more like stylintist amirite guise
Background: Part of Project Heilung, the group of scientists who tried to search for a cure and figured out the 27-29 day decay time (mostly thanks to Blake). They turned into a survival group, but the others were monsters, so Blake defected. He had a 6-year-old son whose mother left him, but the son died, causing Blake to turn inward and become apathetic. As for his bandages, a Pusermite bit him in the palm, and Blake gouged out the infected flesh with a knife. The wounds still have yet to heal. This is all I have so far, I'm working on more ))
((very short Character Bio just to kill some timeeeee, the parts not included will be found out
Age: looks between 18 and 22, specifics unknown to others at this point in time.
Appearance: Short, choppy black hair (all but dark brown, long bangs at the front). Bright blue eyes. Wears a black tank top, camo kakhis, heavy black military boots and a red bandana. Wields a large machete and currently her face is covered in blood and dirt. ))
((Character bio:

Name: Fredrik "Viking" Knudsen

Age: 27 (his birthday was on the day before the RP started)

Appearance: Tall, strong and fair-skinned. Fredrik has blue-green eyes, auburn hair and a braided auburn beard. His hair is medium-length, wild, messy, like it hasn't been cared for in a while. He doesn't pay much attention to what he wears, as long as it doesn't make a lot of noise and is comfortable to move around in.

Personality: Fun-loving, active, friendly and always one to crack a joke, he rarely gets angry, although when he does, his rage is terrible. He's quite clever, but never thinks too much ahead, preferring to plan on the go. He's also pretty rash and doesn't always think of the possible consequences of his actions, which have left him in a bad situation more than once.

Weapons: Fredrik prefers heavy melee weapons because of their ability to protect him at close range, the fact that one swing can take out multiple enemies if swung the right way and the fact that they don't usually make a lot of noise. He carries a medieval-style double-edged sword, which has earned him the nickname "Viking" among his friends. If the sword isn't at hand, he's perfectly happy with anything heavy to swing at his enemy's head. He's not very good with ranged weapons and despises firearms because of their noisiness and for them being a "coward's weapon".

Backstory: Fredrik's parents came to the United States a little more than thirty years ago, where they settled in Minneapolis, which was where Fredrik was born. There isn't much to talk about Fredrik's childhood or his school years, since he was a pretty average kid. He always had a taste for music, though, alternative rock in particular. In high school, he started a band called Catherys with a couple of his friends, with Fredrik being the lead vocalist and occasionally playing the bass; soon after graduation they changed the name to Sevenfold and started to pursue a musical career. At first they didn't have much success; in the couple of years leading up to the apocalypse, though, their fanbase started to grow as their first studio album, Fallen Curtains, achieved moderate success. They were supposed to release their next studio album three weeks after the Pusermite outbreak, and were at Chicago at the start of the apocalypse, promoting their second studio album.

After the Pusermites outbreak, Fredrik stayed in Chicago with his band, helping out in the establishment of a safezone. A couple of weeks before the current events, Fredrik was sent out with three other men to find survivors outside Chicago and spread the word about the safe zone. The others died when a Pusermite swarm attacked them ten days after departure, while Fredrik was the only one to escape. Since he hadn't found any survivors yet, he decided to keep going and see if he could find more survivors.))
((Bio:
Name: Kaes Iliath (Kay-See Ill-ee-eth)
Appearance: Bulky from years of self-sufficiency in the forest, hunting, chopping wood, et cetera. Typical red plaid lumberjack shirt and blue jeans, stained and ripped. Scruffy brown beard.
I already gave the background in the first paragraph and anything else will be revealed later :3 ))
Um.... Character bio time!.....

Name: Arin

Appearance: Short almost shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, slightly tan she's wears jeans, a light grey shirt and a dark grey jacket.

Weapon: Currently a small folding knife, (big enough to kill a zombie but not large.)

Back story: She was visiting some relatives with her older brother and mom, after the outbreak they got separated. When under pressure or after over exerting her self, (Like not eating for a couple days.) She tends to "lose it" unleasing a seperate personality as she did in the kitchen. She's not very smart and finds her self in danger a lot, but makes up with speed.

Sorry I bet this is the worst character bio ever. :#
((Character Bio

Name: Ash
Appearance: Shoulder-blade length, wavy, sandy-blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, freckles, eyes...well depends on the moment. Wears tattered blue-jeans, and a worn flannel, plaid shirt, with a leather jacket. Carries throwing knives on her right hip, and a Bowie knife on her left. Has this weird ring that looks somewhat like a lighter (will be explained in time).
Background: Born in the US, grew up Chicago performing with her family, who were a group of well known magicians. In school she surpassed other classmates in chemistry and human psychology, earning a college degree. Ash is now an orphan, loosing her parents to the Parasites and then having to kill them off to defend herself.))
Retrieved all the character bios to kill tiiiime
If I missed any/your character doesn't have one please tell me <3

Reactions: Naoh and Timdood3

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
agh I'm sorry I seriously need to clarify these things

So, in accordance to the plan, this is how things are looking:

It's not just Blake and Fredrik; all 5 are flanking the doorway - Blake, Fredrik, Ash, Kaes, and Riley. The front door opens and we pretty much massacre them (Edward, Alphonse, Ben, and Stephanie) or however we're gonna do it idk. At the very same time of this short but brutal battle, #72 jumps out the window, pauses, grabs the body and runs.

It's hard to know this without other people's perspectives being written yet (cough cough Timdood3 Enderfive Snarky_Wondermuffin ) but yea

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Name: Christopher Lloyd
Appearance: White hair, pale skin, pale blue eyes. Wears black jeans, a white jacket 3 sizes too big, often found barefoot.
Backround: Chris was part of an act in MacVanner's Circus, he and his mother and father (also albino), would preform acrobatic stunts, while throwing knives into targets. Chris' mother and father both died in an accident during a rehearsal, leaving Chris emotionally unstable and insensitive.
^^ CaffeinatedKitty