OOC The Waiting Game Discussion

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
So yea, that happened. I'll be controlling Steven from the White Thorns, as well as small bits of other members that interact with him. Also, I didn't specifically describe where everyone was to go so you guys can choose where you want to be positioned (or if you don't want it specified).

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
That snippet was to show that they're going to be arriving extremely soon. You can make posts about spotting them now (in case you were waiting for me to do that before writing).

Just to go over the plan again, they're going to walk in, and Chris'll act all innocent. They'll take the stuff, maybe bully him a little, who knows, and while they're in there, we'll sneak up to the front. When they open the door again, we'll attack from the front and Chris will attack from behind.

The 6 people in the White Thorns are:

#72 - the more kindhearted of the 2 Unseen representatives. He is fast and strikes quickly.

Roy - 17 years old, little boy but athletic, son to Eric who is back at the Walmart. He is not a good fighter.

Edward - The drunk. He's loud, and he fights with powerful but sluggish movements.

Stephanie - Edward's ex-girlfriend. She has a temper and, when angry, is monstrously terrifying. She is athletic and likes to kick, but that makes it harder for her to fight in enclosed spaces.

Ben - Average person, about 21 years old, fights normally.

Alphonse - Very large and built. Strikes powerfully and can take many blows.

If you guys want to control any of these characters, be my guest. You can choose if you want to let any get away or kill them all. I'm pretty much just going to give out some White Thorns characters (with Naoh's approval) and if you guys want to take control, just do it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Naoh

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Vote Slaughter

These guys are coming to wreck our shit.
From an in-character perspective I don't see why we would allow any of them to escape.
yea but I meant like the character escapes on their own not because we let them

Tbh we could probably kill all of them easily with this strategy. #72 would've been a maybe if we didn't have both exits covered but we do so never mind I guess :p

Also, there are 15 unknown characters from the White Thorns now. So far we have the 6 from the group, #53, Eric, Steven and his daughter, Ella, who doesn't count as a member. If you guys want you can make a WT character and have your mc and them face off or something of that nature (just a suggestion because character relations amirite)

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
telling us it's coming nullifies the effect and we dont even know anything about him so theres not really any lasting or meaningful point to killing him off so soon :(
not like there was any time to

tbh it's a pretty common thing, last-minute humanization to show that even the villains aren't just mindless monsters; it's not supposed to have a large impact like OH MY GOD HE DIED but its just to put everything in perspective