OOC The Waiting Game Discussion

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
OH ALSO

I'd like to start a petition that as many posts as possible that describe a character's fear, anxiety and/or anticipation should reference this:

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti
He looked out the cracked, jagged glass of the window, taking long, shaky breaths. Quivering, he watched the mutated creatures limp through the dark, unrelenting night an arm's length away from him. His body quivered. His palms were sweaty, knees weak, and arms heavy. He began to recall his childhood memories, his mom's spaghetti.

EDIT: Snarky_Wondermuffin yes i know but not your perspective of the actual battle; although I did mainly write that post for Timdood3 and Enderfive who are like MIA in this role-play rn

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yes hi i'm following the events but super busy these last few days + writer's block in this rp so yeah

I'll try to get something up this weekend, but don't keep waiting on me, you can (reasonably) powerplay my parts if necessary.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
um sorry edward should already be dead, i was gonna write a post killing him the moment he opens the door but its getting really hectic i have to leave for a swim competition sry bye

• Love
Reactions: Naoh
Reaction score
Timdood3 you can still plant you ax in his skull and then walk into the mess. That's the wonderful thing about each character having their own perspective :3 although I think him getting away adds a nice twist to the plot.

Last edited:

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Timdood3 you can still plant you ax in his skull and then walk into the mess. That's the wonderful thing about each character having their own perspective :3 although I think him getting away adds a nice twist to the plot.
Eh, it's not the first time I would've intervened partway through and interaction, but then the thing resolved itself in the same post...This time it's fine, but the next time a hostile NPC tries to do something while I'm literally standing right there, I'm splitting his skull open, regardless.

Reaction score
Eh, it's not the first time I would've intervened partway through and interaction, but then the thing resolved itself in the same post...This time it's fine, but the next time a hostile NPC tries to do something while I'm literally standing right there, I'm splitting his skull open, regardless.
Haha sweet, I look forward to the skull splitting xD

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
have those people actually done anything to you that wasn't provoked

also, after killing literally everyone on sight, why stop at caff? you wouldn't have a way to know she's not with the others. ._.

• Sad
Reactions: Naoh

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Toiletprincess sorry I thought the one guarding was Ben Dx I didn't want to kill the young kid xP
and what did I do wrong in my fighting? Swimmer said that girl was really good in combat...so I had to incorporate that.
it's ok nothing was wrong with your fighting, my character doesn't care how brutal it is so unlike yours who kicked the gun out of her hand, my character just cut his arm off lmao.

• Love
Reactions: Snarky_Wondermuffin
Reaction score
have those people actually done anything to you that wasn't provoked

also, after killing literally everyone on sight, why stop at caff? you wouldn't have a way to know she's not with the others. ._.
They were fighting Naoh. Idk besides that. Anyway, killing them was what the plan was.
I stopped at her because I saw them all go in. There was only one girl, so I knew she wasn't with them.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
hi nice to see everyone forgot about me during the fight

well I wanted to kill somebody but oh well

Sorry about my inactivity, I had to drive for 7 or 8 hours up to a swim meet so I didn't have internet connection but I'm here now. c:

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
k there

Yes, Blake did kill Edward. He killed him because that was all the information Blake felt he needed and didn't really see any point in keeping him alive as a gang with help from the Unseen would not be swayed by a hostage. The other reason is it's just a character flaw

Reaction score
k there

Yes, Blake did kill Edward. He killed him because that was all the information Blake felt he needed and didn't really see any point in keeping him alive as a gang with help from the Unseen would not be swayed by a hostage. The other reason is it's just a character flaw
yeah...he did need to die...but my character did have a point in the hostility. Though I must admit, your character makes this quite fun and interesting :3

• Thank You
Reactions: S_swimmer