The Pearled Bridge - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hahahahahahaha you're hilarious

Literally whats stopping you from lynching me tomorrow. Like literally if I were an arsonist as you claim what am I gonna do?

Douse someone else? That means nobody dies by my hands how is this bad you can just lynch me then
Ignite Omni? Wow I did exactly what I promised I'd do.
I'm fine to lynch you tomorrow, I'm just saying if nobody would prefer to lynch TWG then youre my second choice

for all I know omni is town so saying you'll douse him if I keep you alive isn't much incentive since I don't find him very suspicious

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I have to say it's wrong and you don't actually believe that, you're just saying that to rally suspicion on me

you don't believe that one bit
????

I'm literally murdering Omni because I think he's scum and have been proclaiming you're scum the entirety of yesterday. I town read you at the start of this day but with every post where you start to try and throw suspicion on me you've lost that town read

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
????

I'm literally murdering Omni because I think he's scum and have been proclaiming you're scum the entirety of yesterday. I town read you at the start of this day but with every post where you start to try and throw suspicion on me you've lost that town read
I've lost the town read because I'm onto you and you've decided to try to 'prime' me as a mislynch target, you don't really think I'm mafia it's just convenient for you to turn on me now

I don't believe you at all

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
'Lead' the lynch against Aqua and is now 'leading' a lynch against you. If you're town does this not raise red flags

Also the slip and also he hasn't actually contributed anything useful?
I also 'lead' the lynch against aqua, so did you in fact. from your perspective you rallied for aqua's lynch, you were convinced he was scum, so why can't omni be? doesn't really raise much of a red flag to me no

'hasn't contributed anything useful' doesn't make him mafia, it's his first game, he pushed on who he thought was mafia and although he was wrong that doesn't mean he wasn't trying

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I've lost the town read because I'm onto you and you've decided to try to 'prime' me as a mislynch target, you don't really think I'm mafia it's just convenient for you to turn on me now

I don't beleive you at all because I'm onto you and you've decided to try and 'prime' me as a mislynch target, you don't really think I'm Third Party(or maybe you do what do I know Mafia would want an SK gone too) it's just convenient for you to turn on me now that your TWG bandwagon got nowhere and you need a scapegoat

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't beleive you at all because I'm onto you and you've decided to try and 'prime' me as a mislynch target, you don't really think I'm Third Party(or maybe you do what do I know Mafia would want an SK gone too) it's just convenient for you to turn on me now that your TWG bandwagon got nowhere and you need a scapegoat

except I've been saying I'm fine with your lynch since yesterday, in fact I even said I'd be down to lynch you in my first post of the day where I voted TWG pretty sure, so I didn't 'turn on you now' at all

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I also 'lead' the lynch against aqua, so did you in fact. from your perspective you rallied for aqua's lynch, you were convinced he was scum, so why can't omni be? doesn't really raise much of a red flag to me no

'hasn't contributed anything useful' doesn't make him mafia, it's his first game, he pushed on who he thought was mafia and although he was wrong that doesn't mean he wasn't trying
Because thats how I read him

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You're literally just throwing a bunch of implicative arguments my way that make me look bad and say 'I don't believe you' about 10 times to try and make it stick but really your arguments are pretty hollow
if they're so hollow why are you struggling to invalidate them

I'm throwing valid arguments your way, I don't believe you, that's my opinion so it's valid

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
if they're so hollow why are you struggling to invalidate them

I'm throwing valid arguments your way, I don't believe you, that's my opinion so it's valid
Can't invalidate what doesn't exist or some 'I don't believe you''s

I'm throwing valid arguments your way but you simply put some fake reasons behind them and then pretend I've suddenly changed my mind about you for no reason

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can't invalidate what doesn't exist or some 'I don't believe you''s
and yet you're trying to by throwing my own arguments back at me even though they don't apply to me

I'm throwing valid arguments your way but you simply put some fake reasons behind them and then pretend I've suddenly changed my mind about you for no reason
never said your arguments weren't valid, I'm refuting them with the truth, and I'm not 'pretending' you suddenly changed your mind for no reason, you literally admitted you've changed your mind on me based on my posts

even if I was mafia why would I do that for 'no reason', the fact you even include the 'no reason' part in your argument shows to me you're slipping into just chucking words my way which you think will make me look less persuasive without actually believing what you're saying

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Inf why are you so set on getting weak lynched when you have shadow who says that you were blocked last night? Surely if you actually jailed weak you'd want to lynch shadow as he must be lying?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
and yet you're trying to by throwing my own arguments back at me even though they don't apply to me
What arguments are those all you're doing is writing your own narrative for my actions as if you're some sort of science fiction writer

never said your arguments weren't valid, I'm refuting them with the truth,
Name me one thing youve 'refuted'

Tag you're it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Inf why are you so set on getting weak lynched when you have shadow who says that you were blocked last night? Surely if you actually jailed weak you'd want to lynch shadow as he must be lying?
I don't get told that my action went through, for all I know I didn't jail weak and shadow blocked it, in fact I believe that's what happened

regardless of whether I jailed twg or not I still think his posts today were extremely suspicious so I still want him lynched since he's still my #1 suspicion, even if the main reason has changed from 'only 1 kill and twg was in jail' to 'even though this isn't valid anymore, his responses to my accusations afterward were extremely suspicious so he's still scum'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What arguments are those all you're doing is writing your own narrative for my actions as if you're some sort of science fiction writer

Name me one thing youve 'refuted'

Tag you're it
so why do I have to read him that way? why are you acting as though me not reading him that way is suspicious when I have valid reasons for that?
Because I don't believe you

Why are you acting as though me reading you this way is suspicions when I have valid reasons for that?
quote me where I said that
these quotes answer both those I think?

and I'm writing what I think you did because that's the impression I'm getting

Status
Not open for further replies.