{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
pls, there might be
PID, RID, and TID's
which means sharing your power, trait, and name are not the smartest move.
name i agree is a dumb move since a) theres a confirmed 1 use mafia rid kill b) its unnecessary

power i think is actually fine to (mass)claim at this point since i think inf/shadow/matty have very strong powers already if they are town and so will be the focus of any pid kills

trait is a bit hmm since noone else has claimed them (i think) so you will be essentially guaranteed the target of a possible tid kill tonight
(duffie got exposed as loud actually)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also I'm gonna say there's like no way notty is town at this point

by pointing it out twice and making it really clear to the mafia that if I survive I should be suspected, she planned to get the mafia to not kill me so that people will lynch me in the coming days instead of her

there's no way notty would do that as town, she'd know to keep quiet about it

in fact I don't even believe you didn't understand what I was saying here, I think you just pretended to misunderstand it so that you could repeat the same thing again without it looking desperate

What does it even have to do with 'your' suspicion? It doesn't matter who you suspect if you survive tonight something is up you can't deny that
so I'd be completely fine lynching notty today instead of TWG, both are scum I'm pretty certain

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
by pointing it out twice and making it really clear to the mafia that if I survive I should be suspected, she planned to get the mafia to not kill me so that people will lynch me in the coming days instead of her
So you're saying I planned on having the Mafia not kill you yet you don't rejoice that you might not actually die tonight? Aren't you expecting as doctor to die why wouldn't you let me go on if this is what you thought? After all you can talk your way out of a lynch not a nightkill so sounds like you're accusing me of doing something pretty town like but whatever

so I'd be completely fine lynching notty today instead of TWG, both are scum I'm pretty certain
"Scum" he says as he claimed I'm third party which is a guaranteed non-mafia lynch and not a good idea as far as day 1 tactics are considered. Especially since I'm not Third Party and am actually useful.

I'd also be down for lynching notty today btw since waiting to see if omni dies wouldn't prove her to be town so there's 0 reason to do that
Why not? Everyone is on the fence about Omnis alignment you should want to keep me alive simply to kill Omni while we use our lynch for something else. Don't you think Omni dying would be beneficial to the town?

Also if I'm Third Party why don't you just have the town vigilante kill me during the night for claiming their role OH WAIT I CAN'T SELF-TARGET

Your vibes this game are pretty out there

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Well, so is this correct

[xtable=skin1|50x176]
{tbody}
{tr=@x20}
{td=@x20}Player{/td}
{td=@x20}Power(s){/td}
{td=@x20}Trait(s){/td}
{td=@x20}Night 1 target{/td}
{td=@x20}Result{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x20}
{td=@x20}Infected_alien8_{/td}
{td=@x20}Jail{/td}
{td=@x20}?{/td}
{td=@x20}TheWeakGuy48_{/td}
{td=@x20}-{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x20}
{td=@x20}Nottykitten{/td}
{td=@x20}Prime and Ignite{/td}
{td=@x20}?{/td}
{td=@x20}Omni (prime){/td}
{td=@x20}-{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x20}
{td=@x20}Matty{/td}
{td=@x20}Power Inspect{/td}
{td=@x20}?{/td}
{td=@x20}Jail{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x20}
{td=@x20}Shadow_Hunter3{/td}
{td=@x20}Block{/td}
{td=@x20}?{/td}
{td=@x20}-{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}hipmeow{/td}
{td}Trait census{/td}
{td}?{/td}
{td}Speach Compulsion{/td}
{td}
2{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Don't forget I'm 1-shot so both actions are 1x

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Your vibes this game are pretty out there
nah they're right

So you're saying I planned on having the Mafia not kill you yet you don't rejoice that you might not actually die tonight? Aren't you expecting as doctor to die why wouldn't you let me go on if this is what you thought? After all you can talk your way out of a lynch not a nightkill so sounds like you're accusing me of doing something pretty town like but whatever
I don't believe that was your intention for one second, you didn't want to keep me alive for townie reasons, you wanted to delay my life in order to lynch me to save yourself in the future

"Scum" he says as he claimed I'm third party which is a guaranteed non-mafia lynch and not a good idea as far as day 1 tactics are considered. Especially since I'm not Third Party and am actually useful.
and why is that :coffee:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why not? Everyone is on the fence about Omnis alignment you should want to keep me alive simply to kill Omni while we use our lynch for something else. Don't you think Omni dying would be beneficial to the town?
I mean sure if we can trust that you'll use tonight to kill him instead of dousing someone else and 'oh no I was blocked!!!1!'

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't believe that was your intention for one second, you didn't want to keep me alive for townie reasons, you wanted to delay my life in order to lynch me to save yourself in the future
Whether or not it was my intention is irrelevant if it helps you survive even 1 night. That said I didn't even attempt to keep you alive I just wanted to point out how it would be suspicious for a doctor to survive, which it is.

Answer me this smart man do you not think it would be suspicious?

and why is that :coffee:
idk maybe because the Mafia are actively gunning for a majority which is always the more pressing threat you've played Mafia long enough you know it's better to go for Mafia than third parties

nah they're right

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Whether or not it was my intention is irrelevant if it helps you survive even 1 night. That said I didn't even attempt to keep you alive I just wanted to point out how it would be suspicious for a doctor to survive, which it is.
it's irrelevant to whether it has a good effect on me or not yes, but not irrelevant to your alignment

Answer me this smart man do you not think it would be suspicious?
sure, I'm never gonna make it to the end of the game because either I'm nightkilled or lynched for not being

idk maybe because the Mafia are actively gunning for a majority which is always the more pressing threat you've played Mafia long enough you know it's better to go for Mafia than third parties
and you've played mafia long enough to know that we're nowhere near a mafia majority so lynching third parties is completely safe and beneficial still, especially if they're dangerous to town like an arsonist

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
and you've played mafia long enough to know that we're nowhere near a mafia majority so lynching third parties is completely safe and beneficial still, especially if they're dangerous to town like an arsonist
We're always too close to Mafia winning, but fair point if I am an arsonist I guess

who says there's a "real" vigilante at all
That's a crappy excuse for me not being CC'd mr 'there should be lots of kills this game because of the amount of protection roles'

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
That's a crappy excuse for me not being CC'd mr 'there should be lots of kills this game because of the amount of protection roles'
lots of kills as in lots of anti town kills, the whole point I think there should be lots of kills is to balance out the town sided protection, so those kills would have to be anti town

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
lots of kills as in lots of anti town kills, the whole point I think there should be lots of kills is to balance out the town sided protection, so those kills would have to be anti town
Still a crappy excuse for me not being CC'd and you randomly thinking the vigilante is a serial killer because it's about gasoline

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't trust that you'll ignite omni tonight, I think you're gonna douse someone else and pretend it was all a mafia trick to get you lynched

I'm not gonna have a repeat of tavarn acada thank you very much
as in I think you'll pretend you were blocked by mafia to get you lynched
Hahahahahahaha you're hilarious

Literally whats stopping you from lynching me tomorrow. Like literally if I were an arsonist as you claim what am I gonna do?

Douse someone else? That means nobody dies by my hands how is this bad you can just lynch me then
Ignite Omni? Wow I did exactly what I promised I'd do.

Status
Not open for further replies.