The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
on dess' behavior: what just happened speaks for itself
no cuz your read on dess was before what just happened and I want to know where your read came from

thanks for answering my questions though

(also arch claimed third party)

do you retract most of this now? Because i know in the past i have often given explanations for people (mostly when they've said it previously or said something similar that i can infer from) in the past since it may be better for interactions to be around something that hasnt already been answered. as well as ender mentioning limits to their ability previously before (and almost assuredly not being scum)
I do since I realize ender did say what mario was saying, but what do you mean by "i have often gtiven explanations for people... since it may be better for interactions to be around something that hasnt already been answered"?

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Dess @kropp @unu i call keyboardist (i'll take a singing part too if you dont mind) (idk why i dont say this in mafia chat instead)
I'm finally caught up and while reading this caught me eye.

Now I obviously don't believe poke would slip like this, but as I've been scum reading them the entire game it stands out to me.

I don't know what was going on with the idea of krop being lynched and to be quite frank I didn't actually read over every single post in detail. However I can still attest that I am town.

As for my "50 coins" being lost, I'm confident that somebody targeted Omni because of that. And for what inffy said about it being a weird number, I can't help what was taken would you rather me have said 58? 43? I don't see why this number is weird

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm finally caught up and while reading this caught me eye.

Now I obviously don't believe poke would slip like this, but as I've been scum reading them the entire game it stands out to me.
What are you saying? Why did it catch your eye, I don't understand?

As for my "50 coins" being lost, I'm confident that somebody targeted Omni because of that. And for what inffy said about it being a weird number, I can't help what was taken would you rather me have said 58? 43? I don't see why this number is weird
But why are you confident someone targeted omni instead of you, and why did you assume someone tried to kill him rather than just stealing from him? 50 is a weird number since the mafia kill is 100 and stealing 50 hasn't been accounted for atm

Omni

Reaction score
What are you saying? Why did it catch your eye, I don't understand?

But why are you confident someone targeted omni instead of you, and why did you assume someone tried to kill him rather than just stealing from him? 50 is a weird number since the mafia kill is 100 and stealing 50 hasn't been accounted for atm
simple

ender is a 3p with a weaker version of the mafia kill and he used it on me bc he's afraid

Omni

Reaction score
although makes me curious as to how he'd justify using it on me rather than any of the current suspects esp given the fact ive been a huge advocate for his lynch

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
simple

ender is a 3p with a weaker version of the mafia kill and he used it on me bc he's afraid
well if he killed mulb/oog he was able to take away more than 50 coins, and if he didn't kill one of them then there must be another third party killer and it seems unlikely to me that there's 2 third party killers as well as a mafia one (unless there's a vigilante that hasn't claimed yet)

Omni

Reaction score
well if he killed mulb/oog he was able to take away more than 50 coins, and if he didn't kill one of them then there must be another third party killer and it seems unlikely to me that there's 2 third party killers as well as a mafia one (unless there's a vigilante that hasn't claimed yet)
ok this was a good point so i read back and mulb had 673 coins

the multiplier would mean she wouldn't die with 100 right? perhaps enders nk is a one shot on mafia?

Omni

Reaction score
he's saying he didn't target me though, so let's assume that's true and maybe he targeted dess, why would he lie about that? seeing as it'd confirm dess? Or perhaps Dess is lying and Ender truly didn't use his action last night

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
he's saying he didn't target me though, so let's assume that's true and maybe he targeted dess, why would he lie about that? seeing as it'd confirm dess? Or perhaps Dess is lying and Ender truly didn't use his action last night
could've also been someone else who tried to steal coins from you but personally I think Dess is unlikely to be a guard and therefore lying

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Everyone is 3p suddenly. Good news is that with half the game as 3p it probably means we only have 4 mafia
I was down that rabbit hole on and off for a while:

Current Conclusions:
There are 5 neutrals. Arch and Notty, Kropp and Inffy, and Ender.
Arch is as claimed. Notty is the opposite. They try to guess who will die and win when they guess correctly X number of times. (Probably get money each time and have to keep it like arch, but I don't know the exacts obviously.) I doubt they actually protect their target from any coin loss. (Possible they gain the coins that would be lost) Massclaim is so that mafia targets would be more obvious and other things like vigs can be used. (They were trying to force ender to kill kropp and saying they would lynch him if he targeted anyone else)
Kropp is as claimed, Inffy is the person stealing all the random amounts of coins from random people. Both can hurt town or mafia, while arch and notty are completely harmless. (role-wise, not person-wise as notty has shown)
Ender is the RID killer.

This leaves, interestingly, 16 people. I assume that means 4 mafia, where two are dead.
Molten is pretty assuredly one to me, and the other I am less sure on. Dess looks pretty scummy and I don't think that Molten would have done the kill if his teamate was anyone else, so again it's probably still dess.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Current Conclusions:
Arch is as claimed. Notty is the opposite. They try to guess who will die and win when they guess correctly X number of times. (Probably get money each time and have to keep it like arch, but I don't know the exacts obviously.) I doubt they actually protect their target from any coin loss. (Possible they gain the coins that would be lost) Massclaim is so that mafia targets would be more obvious and other things like vigs can be used. (They were trying to force ender to kill kropp and saying they would lynch him if he targeted anyone else)
Kropp is as claimed, Inffy is the person stealing all the random amounts of coins from random people. Both can hurt town or mafia, while arch and notty are completely harmless. (role-wise, not person-wise as notty has shown)
Ender is the RID killer.

This leaves, interestingly, 16 people. I assume that means 4 mafia, where two are dead.
Molten is pretty assuredly one to me, and the other I am less sure on. Dess looks pretty scummy and I don't think that Molten would have done the kill if his teamate was anyone else, so again it's probably still dess.
So where in this does it explain how I have the guard ability

Reactions: Enderfive

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
I doubt it, a solo winner with no warning or way to know they exist or how to counter-play them would be sorta unfair and bastard.

So where in this does it explain how I have the guard ability
Hard to say. I have been trying to ask you for specifics on your role and you havent been willing to give them. (Unless you will now for your guard ability or your money making ability (which only you and inffy have claimed to have a secondary money making ability iirc))

But the short of your role is the insurance part. You guard them by giving them insurance, but how that works for the person involved I don't know. Either you do actually protect them from coin loss and gain the insurance money or youre a dirty fraud and you take all the money involved. Or you countersue the attacker but probably not? You'd have to tell me how it works and you probably won't

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Current Conclusions:
Ender is the RID killer.

why those specific pairings (notty/arch, me/kropp, ender on his own)?

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
I do since I realize ender did say what mario was saying, but what do you mean by "i have often gtiven explanations for people... since it may be better for interactions to be around something that hasnt already been answered"?
interactions over something that was already answered (why did ender not kill someone (when their limitations had already been named)) is somewhat useless if it's not taking into consideration that part, since without knowing that could be part of the reason your interpretations of what they're meaning would be flawed
why those specific pairings (notty/arch, me/kropp, ender on his own)?
Arch is as claimed. Notty is the opposite.
Both can hurt town or mafia
kropp destroying people's coins and you stealing random people's coins (may not be entirely random but i dont really think it's biased towards stealing town's) seemed both like neutral chaos, basically
in short, neutral benign vs neutral chaos vs neutral killing

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
interactions over something that was already answered (why did ender not kill someone (when their limitations had already been named)) is somewhat useless if it's not taking into consideration that part, since without knowing that could be part of the reason your interpretations of what they're meaning would be flawed
I still don't understand, can you try another way of explaining please

Status
Not open for further replies.