Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Biannual Economic Update ——
Deadline: 28 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 2 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_) [B-7]
Enderfive - 2 (Omni, TheWeakGuy48_) [B-7]
Omni - 1 (Aqua) [B-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to bankrupt and 8 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
are you trolling
yes

Idk I may have over reacted from going back and checking the roles of the deceased.

But I still find it really weird you hadn't clarified ur role and even now are being very vague about it despite the fact dess/notty's life is in your hands.

Notty's insurance thing seems a bit odd as from strangers role being literally the woman with a jail and her action being named jail, notty's role being something about insurance and then her action being "guard" seems non thematic but I digress

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'm confused though are you using omni's lack of specific claim as an argument for him being scum or just arguing against mischief's assumption
an argument that omni's word shouldn't be taken so highly when it really isn't proof

I'd like him to divulge more info about his role as should notty.

At this stage in the game with 2 scum down there's not much risk to doing so and this would give a lot of useful incite for town

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
how is he being vague about it, do you mean by not paraphrasing his role name? Omni would you do that if you haven't already I don't remember
he hasn't inf before now the only thing he said is notty wasn't lying smh I've done my research

anyway to back up why notty and omni should both claim to make life easier for everyone imma full claim to set a shining example as my role isn't particularly needed at this stage anyway as im confident we can win soon if town goes for full transparency:

Hey it's me the Changeling

I can visit a dead townie and assume their role

I tried to change to oog last night but was blocked :(

my action is called transform

any more info about traits/gold feel free to ask. Even if there is an RiD killer I believe town is in a strong enough position not to worry about ti and go for gold

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
he hasn't inf before now the only thing he said is notty wasn't lying smh I've done my research

anyway to back up why notty and omni should both claim to make life easier for everyone imma full claim to set a shining example as my role isn't particularly needed at this stage anyway as im confident we can win soon if town goes for full transparency:

Hey it's me the Changeling

I can visit a dead townie and assume their role

I tried to change to oog last night but was blocked :(

my action is called transform

any more info about traits/gold feel free to ask. Even if there is an RiD killer I believe town is in a strong enough position not to worry about ti and go for gold
why did you try to take oog's role last night and can you take over a mafia role?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
why did you try to take oog's role last night and can you take over a mafia role?
Ofc I can't take over a mafia role wtf that would be insanely op

and so I could make jokes about being inside of oog and wearing his skin

I should have added this isn't a one-shot PR I can keep replacing roles but have to pay money to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.