The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
a group wincon

you and notty... like I've been saying...
then we have a fuckload of 3rd parties in this game

if you believe that's possible, i don't have any arguments to convince you otherwise, but for everyone else, do you honestly think we have two scum teams in this game that are both actively a threat to the town? i don't, and i'm not just saying that because i'm under attack by omni

• Optimistic
Reactions: Omni

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
what are your readsssss
i'll try but there's a few players i haven't seen enough of to have a good read (yet)

Aqua: dunno about his role, but he seems to be acting townie to me
Arch: ?? again, haven't seen much of, but their claim seems like something that would be in the game, and town-orientated
Dess: weird behaviour, probably scum
Ender: again strange behaviour, seems pretty on edge, if i had to guess i would say 3p (possibly RID killer)
Fantome: ??
HK: ??
Inf: still not 100% sure about the mechanic + ascetic but i would say town read from behaviour
Krop: could genuinely be 3p but such a bizarre role (that wouldn't work well with other roles in the game too), that i think he's probably lying, not that he's a bad lynch anyways (3p or mafia)
Ltin: ??
mariosatr: hey it's me
Mischief: most likely town
Molten: ??
Notty: still not 100% sure why they claimed watcher on d0 but it seemed to bait out a potential scum, plus omni trusts to be at least not mafia, and seems to be acting like town, so i guess town read
Omni: i feel like he always acts like this but nevertheless pretty certain he's town
Poke: most likely town
WeakGuy: not sure, but i had a townread on tim so i guess it would carry over right?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aqua: dunno about his role, but he seems to be acting townie to me
what about his behaviour seems townie? (same question for everyone you townread if you don't mind)

Arch: ?? again, haven't seen much of, but their claim seems like something that would be in the game, and town-orientated
what do you mean by town-oriented?

Dess: weird behaviour, probably scum
Ender: again strange behaviour, seems pretty on edge, if i had to guess i would say 3p (possibly RID killer)
what's weird about dess's behaviour and strange about ender's (or did you mean ende'r strange behaviour is that he's on edge?)?

Omni

Reaction score
well it doesn't matter

no matter how much evidence is piled up against ender none of you will have the balls to lynch him

pisses me the fuck off, just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.