The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
kropp wants to survive so he votes with mafia, right. arch kinda doesnt do anything but they arent with town once they win

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I’ll explain later but I actually have to go now. And don’t lynch me in the meantime cause I got stuff to say.
Ok but that won't stop me from voting you. [emoji14]

Seriously though, it's incredibly convenient that you only just now are claiming to have the ability to check how many coins a person has, and that you just so happened to use it on a person who got nightkilled and can't dispute your claim.

Vote UNU

Sent from my Ca$hMoneyPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: Omni

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Bimonthly Economic Update ——
Deadline: 22 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Kroppeb - 6 (Aqua, Nottykitten, mariosatr, Fantome, HKCaper, Unusual_Dood) [B-4]
Unusual_Dood - 4 (Ltin, Infected_Alien8_, Omni, Stranger from Planet 9) [B-6]
Dess - 1 (PokeSvorlds) [B-9]

With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to bankrupt and 9 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

• Love
Reactions: Omni

Mischief

Reaction score
That was either the stupidest mafia slip from unu and he should go back to kindergarten cuz he can't math

Or they are a third party/townie trying to protect their actual role and did a stupid 300 iq play

Either way I can't believe that happened, that's hilarious. I'll wait for his excuse to see if he can redeem himself but otherwise I'll be joining that wagon too

Status
Not open for further replies.