The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
But the short of your role is the insurance part. You guard them by giving them insurance, but how that works for the person involved I don't know. Either you do actually protect them from coin loss and gain the insurance money or youre a dirty fraud and you take all the money involved. Or you countersue the attacker but probably not? You'd have to tell me how it works and you probably won't
I don't think this makes sense? I don't know about you, but my abilities are very straight forward? They do exactly what you expect them to do with a few conditions. I think it would be to bastard otherwise? So guard should in fact be "guard"? Especially when you look at the abilities from the dead ones. They are basically separate from the roles but slightly related so "insurance" probably isn't part of "guard?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't think this makes sense? I don't know about you, but my abilities are very straight forward? They do exactly what you expect them to do with a few conditions. I think it would be to bastard otherwise? So guard should in fact be "guard"? Especially when you look at the abilities from the dead ones. They are basically separate from the roles but slightly related so "insurance" probably isn't part of "guard?
that's a good point, if we trust omni's report then her ability is called Guard and that name wouldn't encapsulate anything reasonably other than a regular guard ability imo

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Omni as much as I appreciate the free ratings I find it unlikely in a custom game with many unique roles and role names that you wouldn't get a description of what the role was

Furthermore, the fact that we have no information on your role other than ur supposed result on notty on night one we have no evidence to support yours and notty's claims.

The only reason I could see you not either claiming ur role name or even a valid role description is that they don't exist.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Omni

Reaction score
Omni as much as I appreciate the free ratings I find it unlikely in a custom game with many unique roles and role names that you wouldn't get a description of what the role was

Furthermore, the fact that we have no information on your role other than ur supposed result on notty on night one we have no evidence to support yours and notty's claims.

The only reason I could see you not either claiming ur role name or even a valid role description is that they don't exist.
an infinite use of an action name reveal (long as i have the coins for it)

why is that unlikely or are you just incredibly stupid

• Agree
Reactions: PokeSvorlds

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
an infinite use of an action name reveal (long as i have the coins for it)

why is that unlikely or are you just incredibly stupid
From the names of the deceased and my own role I find it fairly hard to believe (beyond stranger's action) that notty's insurance role action would be named "guard"

Status
Not open for further replies.