The Economy of Madness - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Some of you have been awfully quick to assume I'm lying about forgetting about this. Tell me this then, I'm already under suspicion for being mafia so why on Earth would I intentionally not post here? How does that help my case at all? That just seems like game throwing to me tbh

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Some of you have been awfully quick to assume I'm lying about forgetting about this. Tell me this then, I'm already under suspicion for being mafia so why on Earth would I intentionally not post here? How does that help my case at all? That just seems like game throwing to me tbh
that excuse sounds made up
Now this, this excuse sounds made up.

Vote Dess

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Biannual Economic Update ——
Deadline: 28 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 3 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Aqua) [B-6]
Enderfive - 2 (Omni, TheWeakGuy48_) [B-7]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to bankrupt and 8 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
if you remembered to submit your action you would've remembered to talk as well

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
what about his behaviour seems townie? (same question for everyone you townread if you don't mind)

what do you mean by town-oriented?

what's weird about dess's behaviour and strange about ender's (or did you mean ende'r strange behaviour is that he's on edge?)?
haven't figured out how to split up quotes but this should still be readable i hope

on the town reads: idk how to describe, my reads are more of a "gut feeling" i guess but for the town reads, it feels like the points raised and fingers pointed/scumhunting are genuine

on arch's role: by town-orientated i mean town aligned, it feels like a role that would be town aligned
i guess it could be 3p with a separate wincon (maybe like 10 successful investments or X gold to win) but i don't see how the role could be mafia

on dess' behavior: what just happened speaks for itself

on ender's behavior: yeah that pretty much sums it up, i guess people are going pretty hard at him (which is why i'm not 100% sure, there's a chance he is town but being overly defensive) but that's the reason i'm suspicious (+ vig claim could be an SK trying to slip under the radar)

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
also why wouldn't we lynch kropp anyway if we want ender to NK him?
he may not really be worth spending a lynch on at this point in the game, since it's a very high chance he's 3p and lynching mafia would give us better information for the night.

mariosatr mariosatr you commented on roles in your post, so you are aware we did a massclaim? everyone claimed their roles? you still havent? can you?

• Agree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_
Reaction score
Hello. I forgot to mention that with Kropebb surviving the previous day, I reduce the economic panic scale by two points.

Today Mis gotta survive

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Nottykitten what's your effect on the EPS? Also can you clarify how your role works with # coins stolen form intended target/#coins lost by you and overflow aka the equivalent to dess' gimmick

Would like to know information from other people on their effect on the Economic Panic Scale. Arch the bird collector fantome Ltin MoltenAshes Omni Kroppeb
Optionally, approximate number of uses and approximate relative cost would be, I think, very helpful.
(hopefully this pings people again) As well, kropp what's your role name. What you've given so far sorta lines up with some suspicions towards you i now have, and i cant think of any way to lessen those except giving out more role information, if you will please.
one thing i read that ender said was that he said he had *limited* opportunities to kill scum
could be that he doesn't want to waste the coins if he's not 100% sure
then again could just be RID guessing wrong, not entirely sure
indeed i assumed it was cause he said there was a limit to when he could kill people, and kropp said he had very few coins. However, ender didn't really mention this at all in his explanation. He gave reasons he didnt even want to target anyone even though the chance of catching someone lying seems like it should be worth the try. he probably invested someone instead
mario not realizing that and offering up that alternative explanation gives me the impression he cares more about being passive/neutral than actually scumhunting ender since as someone scumhunting I don't get why he's be like 'well maybe it's just this even though ender already gave an explanation and it didn't mention that at all' since I think mario would've understood that ender would've said it himself most likely if that were the case
do you retract most of this now? Because i know in the past i have often given explanations for people (mostly when they've said it previously or said something similar that i can infer from) in the past since it may be better for interactions to be around something that hasnt already been answered. as well as ender mentioning limits to their ability previously before (and almost assuredly not being scum)

Also idk who else would be the mulb killer, since if it's not ender it's not town, and i sorta trust everyone else's role claims in some form. i suppose perhaps aqua but meh
but 150 coins is over the pluck threshold? i thought it was 100 coins that the maf stole every night, or am i misremembering things?
if someone is over 150 coins by a decent amount, then getting them down to 150 would probably make them killable, since they probably have a [steals x# better against you] attribute (see: notme, mooglie, mulbery) unu was over 150 but they were godfather and made to be investigation/attack immune.
Give me time to read up on it again.
how much, it's been 7 hours now :x
In the meantime, I visited Omni and I lost 50 coins so somebody tried killing him
50 coins is a playful tease not a murder attempt
Could you have lost those coins personally, and not have been omni's loss? a little odd you assumed that imo
either way assuming that's the truth in some form that makes
mis/molten/fantome? n1
mis/omni(/dess) n2

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Biannual Economic Update ——
Deadline: 28 April 2019 UTC 22:00.

Dess - 3 (Nottykitten, Infected_Alien8_, Aqua) [B-6]
Enderfive - 2 (Omni, TheWeakGuy48_) [B-7]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to bankrupt and 8 votes to no-bankrupt.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-bankruptcy.

MoltenAshes

Reaction score
(hopefully this pings people again) As well, kropp what's your role name. What you've given so far sorta lines up with some suspicions towards you i now have, and i cant think of any way to lessen those except giving out more role information, if you will please.

indeed i assumed it was cause he said there was a limit to when he could kill people, and kropp said he had very few coins. However, ender didn't really mention this at all in his explanation. He gave reasons he didnt even want to target anyone even though the chance of catching someone lying seems like it should be worth the try. he probably invested someone instead

do you retract most of this now? Because i know in the past i have often given explanations for people (mostly when they've said it previously or said something similar that i can infer from) in the past since it may be better for interactions to be around something that hasnt already been answered. as well as ender mentioning limits to their ability previously before (and almost assuredly not being scum)

Also idk who else would be the mulb killer, since if it's not ender it's not town, and i sorta trust everyone else's role claims in some form. i suppose perhaps aqua but meh

if someone is over 150 coins by a decent amount, then getting them down to 150 would probably make them killable, since they probably have a [steals x# better against you] attribute (see: notme, mooglie, mulbery) unu was over 150 but they were godfather and made to be investigation/attack immune.

how much, it's been 7 hours now :x

50 coins is a playful tease not a murder attempt
Could you have lost those coins personally, and not have been omni's loss? a little odd you assumed that imo
either way assuming that's the truth in some form that makes
mis/molten/fantome? n1
mis/omni(/dess) n2
My action doesnt have a scale modifer trait.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Wait, actually it does (+1). Yay me for being unable to read correctly!
I think I might be tunneling but this all feels fake. Answering only the minimum and getting it wrong. Checking for accuracy immediately after answering, why didn’t you check before if you didn’t specifically remember the amount? I have made enough fuss about it I would be surprised if you hadn’t looked earlier, too

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
fair point

i still would rather try and get a maf though

Status
Not open for further replies.