The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to disagree with this. Notty wasn't really contributing much other than posts and a little mention to the art. If anything, it is surprising Maf killed them since usually you go to kill verbal people or people who seem like threats. I was honestly gonna suggest notty as a lynch target today unless they spoke and stopped with the same cryptic shit that seemed to be similar to the anonymous messages we were getting.

If we used that logic, why wouldn't the painter kill someone such as, say, ender or aqua? Not trying to say Danni isn't a good player but they most definetily are as well. Your post seems to stick out a little Roob is what I'm getting at. Would notty be your first target if you were mafia?
I'm not too sure really, I've only played 2 games of mafia before this one. In the only game I've been scum I can remember the godfather role would approve night killing of the person's who were either verbal in prior games or were known to have abilities detrimental to the Mafia team. Now, my sample size for this isn't good enough to jump to conclusions, so don't take what I say as gospel on typical scum gameplay strats.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'll catch you guys tomorrow.

erik5456

Reaction score
Well you're still alive but maybe it was the s that saved you
I mean when I played the role, I discussed with the hosts that it could be the d word, the d word with an s, d word with apostrophe s just because that was still the d word (Although Inf and Fog could be doing otherwise which is respectable as well). Also, only the person targeted who says the word will actually die which might just mean I wasn't targeted (or the role doesnt exist in this game altogether)

G

Guest35486

Answering your point, I'm not sure how you complete the task if you did but in your post; you mention all 3 allegiances so I'm a bit confused around that. It could just be the case that because 3p was in my message; he took that as my allegiance but didn't consider that I just didn't do the task
all it said was include your alignment in your next post so i included all three

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
can you share yours too idk why you guys are holding back on these it's not like either of you completed it
I mean, you're forgetting Weak who also didn't complete the task and also; you yourself haven't revealed anything? For all we know, you could be a mafia with a gun now?

G

Guest35486

I mean, you're forgetting Weak who also didn't complete the task and also; you yourself haven't revealed anything? For all we know, you could be a mafia with a gun now?
w h a t

you are very much avoiding the question here and trying to shift the blame on me when im the one who basically explained everything

weak said he didn't receive a task and while i don't completely trust him on that, both you and dess claimed that you've received tasks. since day 0 is over there's practically zero consequences for you to reveal what you were asked to do, especially since we've discovered it's just a player with the fence role trying to get us to reveal information. not only that, if you look at the fence information posted above, you know that the gun expires after that day.

can you please elaborate

honestly all three of you are really suspicious rn especially rune

G

Guest35486

also none of you actually did it? i don't understand the harm in sharing what you were asked to do

you basically don't share anything other than reveal what the fence said? and it's not like the fence is a town role?

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
also none of you actually did it? i don't understand the harm in sharing what you were asked to do

you basically don't share anything other than reveal what the fence said? and it's not like the fence is a town role?
Yeah, it also said in the task that if you reveal the task or what not; the spooky thing would get you. If this is something more than a fence, modified etc; then all 3 of us could get killed for example. And yeah, I didn't do it because I was preparing for prom and just didn't trust what the task would entail. As I said, for all we know you could have just fell in a trap that the fence set up for instance.

• Informative
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
G

Guest35486

Yeah, it also said in the task that if you reveal the task or what not; the spooky thing would get you. If this is something more than a fence, modified etc; then all 3 of us could get killed for example. And yeah, I didn't do it because I was preparing for prom and just didn't trust what the task would entail. As I said, for all we know you could have just fell in a trap that the fence set up for instance.
ok but failing to do the task is one of the methods to get killed but yet here you are. what's wrong with revealing it the day after?

there are multiple reasons why it's pretty much confirmed that it's the fence:
1. it starts with "you received a message" - same format
2. the person can give a player a gun daily
3. this is a game made up of roles from previous games and multiple roles have been confirmed already

• Agree

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score

pls I was literally getting to this I just haven't had time to post anything

ANYWAYS the task given to by the fence was to claim a third party role or I would instead be killed. As you guys are aware I haven't played mafia in a while so for I couldn't think of a way to claim third party without it ending in my death because as it goes 3rds are normally lynched as they are neither antitown nor for town. This in culmination with an insane work schedule this week/weekend made it so I was unable to complete my task.

Rune

Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
ok but failing to do the task is one of the methods to get killed but yet here you are. what's wrong with revealing it the day after?

there are multiple reasons why it's pretty much confirmed that it's the fence:
1. it starts with "you received a message" - same format
2. the person can give a player a gun daily
3. this is a game made up of roles from previous games and multiple roles have been confirmed already
Some of us just don't trust the role, there's nothing revealed about if the fence is more than a fence or is just a basic fence. All the evidence you've given that there is a fence, but no evidence if it's modified or not. Also, you're now trusting what is probably a 3p because it gave you a gun? And again, you're asking us to reveal information to a 3p and yet you haven't done it yourself. Sounds fishy to me. I'm a town, but I don't want to risk dying to a gun who could for all we know; be in the hands of a mafia right now. It's now time to reveal your alignment or are you just trying to distract people answering your role

I've said already that my task is different from your own; since it's no longer the night; I guess I'll say that my task is that I had to claim a role which wasn't my own or be killed. Which is why I didn't want to do the task as someone could just CC me and I'll look fishy asf and again had no time.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Jesus the fence is playing this like a game of saw. Though I guess at this point town will just have to ignore the messages and it shouldn't play into the game too much

Anyways I think arelic is right, rune should definitely reveal their task
What I'm curious about though is that the message some of you received stated that neither weak, rune, nor I completed the task.

I find it awfully suspicious though that Rune would suddenly throw fingers at Arelic stating that she could be mafia with a gun when we literally know nothing about what has happened.

I do also want to ask TheWeakGuy48_ are you sure you did not receive a task? The message other players indicates that you did.

Sploorky

Reaction score
What I'm curious about though is that the message some of you received stated that neither weak, rune, nor I completed the task.

I find it awfully suspicious though that Rune would suddenly throw fingers at Arelic stating that she could be mafia with a gun when we literally know nothing about what has happened.

I do also want to ask TheWeakGuy48_ are you sure you did not receive a task? The message other players indicates that you did.
According to erik and 77(who hasn't yet commented) they got the second message but never got the task. So I don't think it's beyond reason that the fence is just not thorough.
Some of us just don't trust the role, there's nothing revealed about if the fence is more than a fence or is just a basic fence. All the evidence you've given that there is a fence, but no evidence if it's modified or not. Also, you're now trusting what is probably a 3p because it gave you a gun? And again, you're asking us to reveal information to a 3p and yet you haven't done it yourself. Sounds fishy to me. I'm a town, but I don't want to risk dying to a gun who could for all we know; be in the hands of a mafia right now. It's now time to reveal your alignment or are you just trying to distract people answering your role
That's a big jump in logic. All the roles revealed thus far are not modified. I don't read this as arelic trusting a 3p role, but is instead trying to shed light on what the 3p role is trying to do. And why would a mafia member shoot you? That would probably reveal them

• Agree