The Chronicles of Mafia - GAME OVER - MASONS WIN

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also im assuming 'you received a message' is the fence but i never got a message from inf that game, but i guarantee that since foggy is hosting + inf co-hosting its probably in this setup
https://escaperestart.com/forum/thr...ire-streets-over-fence-win-town.20106/page-51

bless raxo for quoting the posts where inf tormented him
so yeah thats 100% fence

also my hunch is that fence is either fali or caff given that their messages seem very like story-ish and they are both filthy roleplayers

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also did anyone receive this message like day end yesterday

' You received a message:

"It's dark. Ominous music starts playing. A creature appears in the middle of the room. Circling around it is the soul of Unusual_Dood. "One... I have to take one... to please my master... this one will suffice today...". A spotlight reveals one player. Arelic. "Why didn't you use the gun... Runemen4, Dess, TheWeakGuy48_ deserved to die... they failed the tasks bestowed upon them...". The creature slowly fades, taking the soul of Unusual_Dood. The spotlight dims. You worry what the night will bring." '

Sploorky

Reaction score

"It's dark. Ominous music starts playing. A creature appears in the middle of the room. Circling around it is the soul of Unusual_Dood. "One... I have to take one... to please my master... this one will suffice today...". A spotlight reveals one player. Arelic. "Why didn't you use the gun... Runemen4, Dess, TheWeakGuy48_ deserved to die... they failed the tasks bestowed upon them...". The creature slowly fades, taking the soul of Unusual_Dood. The spotlight dims. You worry what the night will bring." '
Yes I got that exact message

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score

as a matter of fact, yes

G

Guest35486

i do have some things to say regarding that but you'll have to give me some time to type it up!!

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Nope

hipmeow

Reaction score

i got this too

G

Guest35486

so rune, dess, theweakguy, and i all received a second message (people shared this in the thread) and after that i received ANOTHER message telling me to include my alignment in my next post and not reveal that i got this third message which i complied like the good trusty person that i am (except i just did it in a way where no info was given)
the 3p could just win and leave the game while everyone else plays until mafia, town, or someone like a sk wins the game
then i got a fourth message saying that i have a gun™ and that i should shoot one of the others who also got a second message because i was the first to complete the same task bestowed upon us so i look for the others' posts but

1) rune mentioned 3p in his next post so i thought he's 3p
2) theweakguy's next post had "scum" in it but he did say he thinks the messages are from a player so idk if he would have told the truth
3) dess just straight up stopped posting like i tried to get him to post by tagging him but he just didn't

but this message the rest of you guys got said that none of the others completed the task even though rune did include it so idk if the person missed rune's post or the person knows that rune is lying??

also
probs because you're included in the list of people

Reactions: digi
G

Guest35486

as in did it say like 'you got a message: you got a gun' or just 'you got a gun'
both
the message had a whole lot of spooky stuff happening and some dark creature handed it to me then i got a gun

Sploorky

Reaction score
so rune, dess, theweakguy, and i all received a second message (people shared this in the thread) and after that i received ANOTHER message telling me to include my alignment in my next post and not reveal that i got this third message which i complied like the good trusty person that i am (except i just did it in a way where no info was given)

then i got a fourth message saying that i have a gun™ and that i should shoot one of the others who also got a second message because i was the first to complete the same task bestowed upon us so i look for the others' posts but

1) rune mentioned 3p in his next post so i thought he's 3p
2) theweakguy's next post had "scum" in it but he did say he thinks the messages are from a player so idk if he would have told the truth
3) dess just straight up stopped posting like i tried to get him to post by tagging him but he just didn't

but this message the rest of you guys got said that none of the others completed the task even though rune did include it so idk if the person missed rune's post or the person knows that rune is lying??

also

probs because you're included in the list of people
Story makes sense so far, I'll just leave this here though:

This works too.

Rate agree to this post if you got a second PM. Rate disagree if you did not.

Because I can't rate my own posts, I will just state I did not get a second PM
While not everyone did it, erik5456 and 77thShad both rated agree to this post but they weren't mentioned at all in the role PM. I'm wondering what's up with that

G

Guest35486

what do you mean 'outside the message'

"you got a message: 'oooo spooky evil dark creature here have gun' you now have a gun, it'll be announced as you shooting it if u choose to and it lasts until the day ends"

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Sploorky

Reaction score
  • Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_