The Bastard Game: Day 5

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
And what is it? Why can you not be killed by day-vigs, how do you know that?

I'm guessing you're serial killer but were you explicitly told you couldn't be killed by day vigilantes?
I was told I would be unaffected by any and all day actions that target me. Day vigs weren't mentioned specifically but are obviously encompassed.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I was told I would be unaffected by any and all day actions that target me. Day vigs weren't mentioned specifically but are obviously encompassed.
Well ok, just in case you're telling the truth let's lynch you instead, and Vatumok you shoot either Notme or HKCaper (or oog but I'd much rather you get Notme or HKCaper)

Notme's insistence on unu's list, which said he was third party, being incorrect raised my eyebrow a bit

HK was in the inn chat when I said that rune should block oak instead of Arelic like I had said that day, and so if there were only 4 mafia this game, there shouldn't have been 2 kills, but there were, so either there's 5 Mafia and the 5th one carried out the kill that night, or Hk is the 5th mafia and they purposefully got him or Arelic to do the kill since he told them oak was being blocked.

Both of them have also claimed vanilla townie in a game of power roles which is also slightly suspicious.

Personally I'd rather you shoot Notme rather than HK just because I kinda town-read hk but in the end it's your choice since you're the one with the gun, but I do think shooting Notme is a better option.

Then once you've confirmed you've sent in your action, we lynch one one two. The game will probably end with the serial killer and possibly 5th mafia or other third party lynched. If it doesn't then we lynch the other out of hk/notme (or possibly oog) tomorrow and probably win then. And if your 'gun' doesn't work then we lynch you instead.

So Vatumok send in your action and then tell us once that's confirmed please

• Dislike
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Well ok, just in case you're telling the truth let's lynch you instead, and Vatumok you shoot either Notme or HKCaper (or oog but I'd much rather you get Notme or HKCaper)

Notme's insistence on unu's list, which said he was third party, being incorrect raised my eyebrow a bit

HK was in the inn chat when I said that rune should block oak instead of Arelic like I had said that day, and so if there were only 4 mafia this game, there shouldn't have been 2 kills, but there were, so either there's 5 Mafia and the 5th one carried out the kill that night, or Hk is the 5th mafia and they purposefully got him or Arelic to do the kill since he told them oak was being blocked.

Both of them have also claimed vanilla townie in a game of power roles which is also slightly suspicious.

Personally I'd rather you shoot Notme rather than HK just because I kinda town-read hk but in the end it's your choice since you're the one with the gun, but I do think shooting Notme is a better option.

Then once you've confirmed you've sent in your action, we lynch one one two. The game will probably end with the serial killer and possibly 5th mafia or other third party lynched. If it doesn't then we lynch the other out of hk/notme (or possibly oog) tomorrow and probably win then. And if your 'gun' doesn't work then we lynch you instead.

So Vatumok send in your action and then tell us once that's confirmed please
List was incorrect for everyone, you are deluded.
It is nothing to do with me being third party on this random shit list.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also for the shooting,

Well obv i rather have you shoot notme (assuming you are legit).

For the rest, it seems inff and oog's role are confirmed. That being said im sure inffy is town, oog probably (he could still be a 5th mafia, seeing how his neighbour was town, but i trust my boi mooger). Iggish is in my eyes only confirmed by thr fact there werent any kills, and the likelihood of a doctor (which does make a good case for him).

So ye, shoot who you want, however i do have a question for the rest:
-is it worth risking a townie getting killed, only to confirm vatu? (which could very well be worth it, and if vatu isnt legit the risk is gone so i guess its yes) just wondering what roles are still out there, and if vatu kills a townie (assuming legit) where that would bring us.

• Sad

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Seems like the scum has to be between Moog, Notme and 112, most likely that 112 is bad. However, on the off chance that he's speaking the truth about vigi kill protection wouldn't it just be better to lynch him? I can then kill one of Moog or Notme (moog seems probably best choice) and we have bigger chance of killing scum today.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Seems like the scum has to be between Moog, Notme and 112, most likely that 112 is bad. However, on the off chance that he's speaking the truth about vigi kill protection wouldn't it just be better to lynch him? I can then kill one of Moog or Notme (moog seems probably best choice) and we have bigger chance of killing scum today.
Moog sounds like good choice.
Iggish can you protect me?
I don't want to die just because I said unu's list is bamboozle (just look at first page at mafia thread, inffy)

Just in case:
vote oneonetwo

He still would need two more votes to get lynched.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notme you seem a bit flustered

I'm aware the list was a joke, I agreed with you on that all along, but your desperatety and focus on making that point seemed weird, you only spoke about the list, and it seemed too important to you

But even with that aside, there's you, moog and hk who could be last scum, so we should be shooting one of you, there's no reason not to. With this many players alive its highly unlikely we'll lose out majority by doing this - if you and hk are inno then the game will probably end today anyway so it won't even matter if you die. But you seem a bit desperate to live which is weird.

I guess that also answers HKCaper - if we mislynch, tomorrow we'll still have at least 3 town provided we lynch serial killer/last maf today and there's only one kill tonight, so we should be fine since I doubt there's 4 scum rn

That's literally what I just said except you should shoot Notme, not oog (why oog?)

• Optimistic

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Notme you seem a bit flustered

I'm aware the list was a joke, I agreed with you on that all along, but your desperatety and focus on making that point seemed weird, you only spoke about the list, and it seemed too important to you

But even with that aside, there's you, moog and hk who could be last scum, so we should be shooting one of you, there's no reason not to. With this many players alive its highly unlikely we'll lose out majority by doing this - if you and hk are inno then the game will probably end today anyway so it won't even matter if you die. But you seem a bit desperate to live which is weird.

I guess that also answers HKCaper - if we mislynch, tomorrow we'll still have at least 3 town provided we lynch serial killer/last maf today and there's only one kill tonight, so we should be fine since I doubt there's 4 scum rn

That's literally what I just said except you should shoot Notme, not oog (why oog?)
I didn't knew, that you were pretending, that you fell for joke list.
Death by misunderstanding joke is weird way to die on Mafia.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure no one was pretending, notty did think the list was meaningful. It's not about the fact that you disagreed and tried to argue against it that makes you suspucious, it's how desperate and preoccupied with doing so that is suspicious to me