The Bastard Game: Day 5

Iggish

Reaction score
i guess you being the doctor makes kinda sense with your 'inactivity', since you could have tried to lay low to avoid suspicion of you being the doc
Eh, not really, I just haven't been that much into this game for some reason. I've found it hard to follow it a bit and it's been a bit tedious (certainly near the start).
Also, I've developed a Fortnite addiction on the PS4 so I haven't been touching my computer / checking mafia as much as I usually would. Also when I have checked it, the majority of the time it's been on my phone and I'm a really slow phone typer so it's really discouraging to make posts.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
why did you prot inffy (almost) every night? surely his role is nice and all, but there are stronger roles, eg iirc it was likely everyone could bypass the flavour names, yet you opted to prot inffy over say Rune (roleblocker). what made you think inffy was a more likely target?

also what you think of 112? is he likely scum or not?

all in all i find 112 extremely suspicious rn, but still rather wait for vatu and him to claim before we get to lynching someone

Iggish

Reaction score
why did you prot inffy (almost) every night? surely his role is nice and all, but there are stronger roles, eg iirc it was likely everyone could bypass the flavour names, yet you opted to prot inffy over say Rune (roleblocker). what made you think inffy was a more likely target?
Because he was the main person pushing the Jivvi-mafia-name-reveal-thing. I believed him and I figured that the mafia would try to kill him to silence him, before the town methodically lynched every mafia that Jivvi disclosed.
Tbh, I didn't really consider anyone else.
also what you think of 112? is he likely scum or not?
Probably, I'll wait for him to explain before passing too much judgement, but what he said in the chat makes me think he's not town-sided.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Because he was the main person pushing the Jivvi-mafia-name-reveal-thing. I believed him and I figured that the mafia would try to kill him to silence him, before the town methodically lynched every mafia that Jivvi disclosed.
Tbh, I didn't really consider anyone else.
Alright i see what you mean, still think it def wasnt the smartest move. Then again, seeing how there were 0 kills last night, a kill role probably targetted inffy (unless vatu/112 have more info).

Iggish

Reaction score
Then again, seeing how there were 0 kills last night
I think I blocked it the night before aswell, when there was only one kill. So that night maybe the mafia went for him and it was blocked. Then they went back again, thinking he wouldn't be blocked and the serial killer went for him aswell.
That's what I think happened anyway.

Reactions: HKCaper

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Night one: unusual_dood
Night two: ltin (aiming to save inf)
Night three: inf
Night four: inf
Night five: inf
Wow I'm flattered thanks <3

And if I had to guess who was the doctor out of everyone left it'd be you so this makes a lot of sense to me

Also wow it looks like I was targeted twice then but saved by my hero Iggish <3

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme and HKCaper

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
I'll post something more detailed in a couple of hours--I'm on transit rn--but what Raxo is referring to was just a poor selection of words. I intended to say that the town is going to win barring a miracle but what I actually wrote looked bad, I'll admit.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
but what Raxo is referring to was just a poor selection of words. I intended to say that the town is going to win barring a miracle but what I actually wrote looked bad, I'll admit.
it def looks bad, but looking what notme shared with us (and iggy confirmed):
Closer to this:
"we'll win unless town gets lucky"
how did something like this happen as a 'poor selection of words', also assuming you did in fact mean the opposite tell me this: how were you so sure town was going to win?

im not sure, but somethings seems off here, looking forward to seeing that 'claim' of yours.

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
it def looks bad, but looking what notme shared with us (and iggy confirmed):

how did something like this happen as a 'poor selection of words', also assuming you did in fact mean the opposite tell me this: how were you so sure town was going to win?

im not sure, but somethings seems off here, looking forward to seeing that 'claim' of yours.
I wrote 'town' where I meant to write 'scum.'

• Haha

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm slowly forming an opinion, but i would really appreciate your claim, and if possible soon, you have had a lot of time to think about your claim so it better be good!

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
I'm the Town Judge. I have the ability to veto lynches. During the day, and before majority is reached on a vote, I advise the host of whether I wish to use this power. If I do, there's no lynch. I am, however, unable to veto my own lynch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm the Town Judge. I have the ability to veto lynches. During the day, and before majority is reached on a vote, I advise the host of whether I wish to use this power. If I do, there's no lynch. I am, however, unable to veto my own lynch.
So if you use it, the day ends with a no-lynch? Right there and then?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
This dodgy claim together with 1) the fact i was suspicious of you to begin with and 2) the 'slip' (im not really buying your story) makes me not beleive you one bit.

Vatu am i safe to assume you havent used your ability yet?