The Bastard Game: Day 5

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'm pretty sure no one was pretending, notty did think the list was meaningful. It's not about the fact that you disagreed and tried to argue against it that makes you suspucious, it's how desperate and preoccupied with doing so that is suspicious to me
Notty was doing this prank - he said so next day.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Second day of mafia.

Because getting lynched for so petty reason is so weird.
Can you quote it because I'm 99% sure this never happened and notty never said she was pranking

And Notme even if the list thing didn't happen, we'd need to lynch one of you, Hk or oog today to maximise chances of winning

• Sad
Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
It seemed like I was on hit list because I cared too much about this list.
I don't know why it was suspicious when I talked about it being bamboozle.
Well, shoot* one of you
Technically he could choose randomly one person out of 7 still alive - including himself and oneonetwo, who claims invulnerability to vigilant.
That would be most fair and fun.
There is me, you, ooglie, oneonetwo, iggy, HK and vatu himself :p

You don't want to be tested by vatu, oneone two claims invulnerability to vigilantes, iggy claims doctor, and vatu won't off himelf.

So yeah only me, ooglie and HK is good for Vatumok's gun.
But like Ooglie I want to live :p

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Vatumok
What about Russian roulette?
Oneonetwo is 1.
Ooglie is 2.
Notme is 3.

You use this random generator, then put numbers 1 for min and 3 for max.
Whatever random number is generated you kill person with that number.

This way we all three have 66.666% probability of survival.
Killed person blames random generator.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also I've been doing lots of thinking and even if 112 isn't SK he's some other third party and there's still an SK and Maf left, no-lynching still wouldn't be hugely likely to save us since in the worst scenario where they kill 2 town tonight, there'll be 1 maf 1 SK 2 town and at that point the sk and maf can either get the other scum lynched and have a 50/50 chance of not being who vat shoots and win, or just just force a NL and one of them will win, even if vat then shoots one of them

So I'm pretty sure that using vats gun today is not significantly more dangerous than leaving it until tomorrow - only slightly, and that's assuming that this exact scenario happens. For all we know 112 is SK and Notme is a powerful third party who can do lots of damage if left alive and we should be getting rid of asap, for example, so I do think we should shoot today but I'll let you guys know if something changes my mind

• Dislike

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I dont rlly appreciate how much out of proportion notme is blowing this, and also i trust mooger over notme (unless notme flips town ofc). So id be more in favor of vatu 'shooting' notme.

Moreover, im in favor of making a decision instead of beating around the bush (is that even an expression). That being said, i think vatu should just decide and tell ender, then tell us if he did it (not necessarily who) and then we lynch 112. Ill hold my vote for now, but if i have to wait another day, cus some are slow to respond, ill place my vote back on 112 regardless.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I'm as good target as you, ooglie, and hk for vatu.
At least gotta disagree with that. 1) iggish isnt confirmed fully 2) i think inf is only person who is confirmed town, and therefore should not be a target.

Also can we stop talking about unu' s list, i have been lowkey following this convo, and for what i can tell its hella t e d i o u s.

• Haha

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I dont rlly appreciate how much out of proportion notme is blowing this, and also i trust mooger over notme (unless notme flips town ofc). So id be more in favor of vatu 'shooting' notme.

Moreover, im in favor of making a decision instead of beating around the bush (is that even an expression). That being said, i think vatu should just decide and tell ender, then tell us if he did it (not necessarily who) and then we lynch 112. Ill hold my vote for now, but if i have to wait another day, cus some are slow to respond, ill place my vote back on 112 regardless.
I'm just telling Inffy, that earth is round not flat, but he doesn't believe.

Also I still remember when he was fence in earlier mafia, where I was playing.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I could let it live and watch everyone getting confused over it.
At least you wouldn't accuse me for being third party.
What if I was townie on Unus list?
Or you could have just said "i think the list is a joke" and leave it at that but your contribution became purely about disproving the list even though even people who thought it meant something, like notty, were acknowledging that it wasn't 100% accurate because notty was mafia on that list

tbh this seems out of character for you, usually you want to be careful and now you're trying to push everything asap and not even discuss who vat should shoot but just leave it up to him and not even tell us, and threatening to just end the day without us even getting to use the gun, it comes off as kinda weird to me