The Bastard Game: Day 5

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 5 is over!

One one two is lynched! He was Jivvi, the Terrorist Bombmaker.

May visit one player every night to plant a bomb on them. When dies, all planted bombs detonate, killing those players.

Wins when living Terrorist members make up half or more of the living players or nothing can prevent that from happening.

And now for the fireworks...

Iggish has died! He was Iggish, the Town Doctor.

May visit one player every night to prevent them from dying. Can't save himself.

Wins when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive.

Infected_alien8_ has died! He was Ltin, the Town Innkeeper.

May select three players every day to put in an inn room with a name of his choosing the following night. Can't select himself. The players may talk to each other in the inn, but they can't talk to him and he can't talk to them.

Wins when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one Town-aligned player is still alive.

Ooglie101 has died! He was Runemen4, the Town Neighbour.

May talk with the other Neighbour during the day in a private conversation.

Vatumok has died! He was Oak Milk, the Town Gunman.

Once per game, may shoot another player during the day to kill them. The kill will be resolved at the end of that day.

***​

That leaves HKCaper and Notme as the sole survivors and winners, alongside their teammate One one two.

Congratulations, Terrorists, you have won!

HKCaper was Arelic, the Terrorist Ringleader.

Is immune to nightkills.

Wins when living Terrorist members make up half or more of the living players or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Notme was Unusual_Dood, the Terrorist Mastermind.

May visit one player every night to receive any system messages they receive.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have one award to give out, and that is the MVP award, which goes to Infected_alien8_ for:

1) using my own mechanics to confuse me into letting him into his own inn despite his role clearly barring him from doing that
2) using the situation that arose from this host error to his utmost advantage
3) manipulating Jivvi into revealing his entire Mafia side to him, a Town-sided player
4) doing his best to not award HKC and Notme for their suspicious behaviour during the last day with a win

Congrats! You may not have won the game, but you did win my sympathy.

As a special mention, I would also like to name Aqua, who before the game approached me with a request to put in some sort of a mechanic to prevent a meme lynch on himself on Day 0, not knowing I had already done that, and then proceeded to lynch himself due to that very mechanic being in effect.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I would also like to mention that the game could have been won by Town up until the point Vatumok shot Ooglie and voted 112, because most roles had a hidden feature to them, and the Bombmaker's hidden feature was that every bomb really only had a 50% chance of detonating, so it would've been possible, albeit unlikely for the Town to still win in this situation. As for me, I was hoping for the scenario where HK and Notme were shot/lynched, and 112 was lynched the next day, with all remaining bombs going off, which would have killed every player that was still alive.

This would've ended the game with no winners at all, and would've been a fitting finish to a bastard game.

• Agree
Reactions: Notme and HKCaper

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ender did i have a hidden mechanic? Or was i actually not able to die at night at all?
the hit would've been received by either one of your teammates, and if you were out of teammates, your immunity would've disappeared as well

for the record, i did think the terrorist faction was somewhat overpowered, but you guys also had massive luck, what with everyone concentrating on the mafia and the list inf had received from jivvi through questionable channels, as well as none of you being targeted for a nightkill

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: HKCaper and Notme

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What was everyone's hidden role feature?
What was everyone's actions?
the answers to these questions might or might not come

i am too tired to compile that right now

Why last night terrorist kill didn't end with Iggy's death?
because the doc's hidden ability was that every night, he had a 1/n chance of saving every player that night, including himself, with n being the number of players alive at the start of that night phase

once it happened, it couldn't happen again, but as luck would have it, the ability went into effect during night 5 and prolonged the game by a day phase

• Optimistic
Reactions: HKCaper and Notme