The Bastard Game: Day 5

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
At least gotta disagree with that. 1) iggish isnt confirmed fully 2) i think inf is only person who is confirmed town, and therefore should not be a target.

Also can we stop talking about unu' s list, i have been lowkey following this convo, and for what i can tell its hella t e d i o u s.
So lets extend Russian roulette for Vatu:
Oneonetwo is 1.
Ooglie is 2.
Notme is 3.
Iggish is 4.
HK is 5.

• Confusing
Reactions: Iggish

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
tbh this seems out of character for you, usually you want to be careful and now you're trying to push everything asap and not even discuss who vat should shoot but just leave it up to him and not even tell us, and threatening to just end the day without us even getting to use the gun, it comes off as kinda weird to me
Bs, this day has been moving very slow, mostly because vatu seems to check forums only few times a day. Since i check it like 50 times each hour, im getting bit tired of waiting. On top of that, my vote wont end, we would still need another, and if vatu would also jump on the 112 lynch without shooting, it would seem rlly scum.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
trying to push everything asap
Also, this is barely true, we have had over a day, and we seem to only really be waiting for vatu, i just want to encourage him (strongly) to decide.

Whoever he picks, oog, notme, or me, all 3 we claimed, and we have no way of proofing we are town, he should just do what he thinks is right.

• Agree

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
In a way notme seems too suspicious to be scum, I know that doesn't make him town, I just feel like Raxo wouldn't play this crazily as scum.
I didn't shoot yet because I wanted to hear your opinions, I prefer to shoot Moog (and even maybe HK) over Notme. I will make decision and I'll end this day by vote. If people do something else but discuss best choice to kill I would in my mind make you 100% scum now.

• Thank You

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright I've made the decision to kill Oog today, he will die at the end of the day.

vote One one two
but why

oog's claim is far more likely than hk's and notme's, why do you think oog is most likely to be scum

and why do you think notme would be less crazy as scum, what gave you that impression?

• Haha

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also Ooglie101 remember ages ago when you said you gave your neighbor a way to prove themselves, what was that?
i said KINDA a way (i think) and it was that me and hip tried to blitz vote the first day or whatever to end the day but then it ended up not working and we were a bit like o + i told hk & rune that hip was my neighbour the night he died in the inn iirc

• Agree
Reactions: HKCaper

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

i mean i've probably got something wrong + it depends on those being the roles BUT yeah i foresee a mafia win or town win depending on what raxo flips as due to VAT'S LITERALLY TERRIBLE LAZY STUPID GUN PLAY (im pretty annoyed, 0 thought when into that it made no sense to kill me BUT WHATEVER)

but yeah you can end day

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and Vatumok