Team Fortress 2

ghangusa

Reaction score
i got the game last night but because of install i diidnt play it till this morning my favorite is the demo man and the engeneer

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Just played as a Spy actually XD
I accidently brushed against 3 people, a Sniper, a Pyro, and a Heavy. (Server had about 3 really talented Snipers)
So they're shooting at me, and as you might expect from me, I spazzed out and backstabbed all of them on accident, getting 3 kills.

I was so happy :giggle:

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Just played as a Spy actually XD
I accidently brushed against 3 people, a Sniper, a Pyro, and a Heavy. (Server had about 3 really talented Snipers)
So they're shooting at me, and as you might expect from me, I spazzed out and backstabbed all of them on accident, getting 3 kills.

I was so happy :giggle:
Yay for accidents ;)

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
My favorite gameplays are control points, attack/defend, and the cart pushing one... don't know actual name will look up later :p. I remember the first time i actually played on the cart one, i thought you litterally had to push it. :D

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com

NoobBuilder

Reaction score
As I dont really play the game anymore - if there is anything you are intersted in (probably not, only have crap), let me know: http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561197963534432 (except my earbuds, I fancy them)
Do you not want your hats?
Because if you don't, I'd be interested in that Vintage Fancy Fedora, Vintage Respectless Rubber Glove, Vintage Dead Ringer and one of your Vintage Wranglers (ordered by desirability). Some of your stuff is pretty good (i.e. hats http://tf2spreadsheet.blogspot.com/)

Oh, just so you know, you can probably trade those earbuds for any ~20 dollar game on Steam.