Team Fortress 2

Cherpah

Reaction score
Haha! I love getting taunts in pub games, anyone here go on Zombies? It's quite fun!

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Haha! I love getting taunts in pub games, anyone here go on Zombies? It's quite fun!
Getting the home run one is the most emberrasing, in my opinion.

Takes the longest + has no stun before.

I think the huntsman one is the easiest to get, considering there's a 1 second time frame before the stun + pull.

Brave

Reaction score
I can't upload videos on Youtube. I do know how to but when I do my videos are so laggy. It's like they don't move.

EDIT: I did it. I realised when I close my computer it crashes the saving. Here's my first TF2 video!

C

Ciphered

So, I'm thinking of getting this on grandma's PC since it's considerably faster than my laptop.
Is the Blocktopia server constantly used, or only during playday?

Vgcatsrulez12

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
I ponified the crap out of my TF2, of course (skins, sounds, etc.) This is my list of favorite classes in order 1. Soldier 2. Medic. 3. Scout. 4. Demoman. 5. Pyro 6. Sniper 7. Engineer 8. Spy 9. Heavy. Currently I have somewhere around 350 hours played :3

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
I play mostly engy, sniper, medic, and pyro. I play other classes but these ones i play the most. I didnt start playing until the second play day and found out this was the game i was looking for and it is the best :D

C

Ciphered

Er, I have TF2, and I'm having issues with sprays.
They won't spray on some servers, might be because the servers disabled them, and well, it keeps showing as the original picture when I check the menu, instead of the picture I chose. It recognized mine the first time, but it appears a joined a sprayless server.
Edit: Is there a specific file I should save the image in?

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Er, I have TF2, and I'm having issues with sprays.
They won't spray on some servers, might be because the servers disabled them, and well, it keeps showing as the original picture when I check the menu, instead of the picture I chose. It recognized mine the first time, but it appears a joined a sprayless server.
Edit: Is there a specific file I should save the image in?
Big deal.
GO OWN :D

Shinyshark

Reaction score
Blech, kunai. Just gets you shot faster, IMO. I like big earner better, because I'm a dead ringer noob.

EDIT: Was the other team semi-decent? It looked like you were just pubstomping.
If you had watched the video, you would know that I AM AWESOME HECK FUCKING YEAH the Kunai saved my life several times, should've added HUD because when I backstabbed that heavy after shooting it, The pyro set me on fire and I had 3HP and the kunai gave me the boost to 180HP leaving me with 165HP

also, the engineers were fucking noobs, look at the engineer when I sap his stuff, He was look at me, and decides to turn his back on me to save his sentry, That's when I stabbed him.

I just join random payload server, so they were probably semi-decent.
the kunai is a strange with 1100+ kills now :)

lolpierandom

Reaction score
If you had watched the video, you would know that I AM AWESOME HECK FUCKING YEAH the Kunai saved my life several times, should've added HUD because when I backstabbed that heavy after shooting it, The pyro set me on fire and I had 3HP and the kunai gave me the boost to 180HP leaving me with 165HP

also, the engineers were fucking noobs, look at the engineer when I sap his stuff, He was look at me, and decides to turn his back on me to save his sentry, That's when I stabbed him.

I just join random payload server, so they were probably semi-decent.
the kunai is a strange with 1100+ kills now :)
Meh, valve servers are...
Well, yeah. The engineers were TERRIBLE. Jesus, that was the worst engineering I've ever done seen in my life.

On another note, I traded my geniune anger for a G. Purity Fist, a G. Nanobalaclava(Which I just traded for a V. Brain Slug) and a V Modest Pile of Hat :3

Shinyshark

Reaction score
Meh, valve servers are...
Well, yeah. The engineers were TERRIBLE. Jesus, that was the worst engineering I've ever done seen in my life.

On another note, I traded my geniune anger for a G. Purity Fist, a G. Nanobalaclava(Which I just traded for a V. Brain Slug) and a V Modest Pile of Hat :3
Uuuhm, Isn't there like only 3 Vintage brainslugs on the whole TF2 world?
Also, What in the world is a Nanobalaclava, sounds like something gabe newell'd stuff in his mouth.
Then again, He stuffs everything in his mouth.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Uuuhm, Isn't there like only 3 Vintage brainslugs on the whole TF2 world?
Also, What in the world is a Nanobalaclava, sounds like something gabe newell'd stuff in his mouth.
Then again, He stuffs everything in his mouth.
New promo hat, also, I have no idea.

I highly doubt the brainslugs are that rare, I got mine for the balaclava which is a ugly SPY hat.

NoobBuilder

Reaction score
I play the Spy and the Medic the most. I just use the Saharan Spy set with the Dead Ringer for the Spy and Medi Gun + Overdose + Vita-saw if my team is letting me die constantly/Megi Gun + Blutsauger + Ubersaw if I'm feeling battle medic -y.

People wanting to get into trading: Never trust anyone's offers on items whose prices you don't know. TF2 Community Items & Hats Pricing Guide is a good guide.

Or else:
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae175/NoobBuilder/why.jpg
In this trade, I'm getting 2.33 reclaimed metal for 1 scrap. He actually wanted to give me more though, so meh.

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae175/NoobBuilder/ohgodohgod.jpg
1.33 refined metal (although I suppose you could count it as 1.66, since I had to spend a reclaimed to make that Bison) for 4.33/6.33 refined metal.