Team Fortress 2

Brave

Reaction score
I remember when I used to get ripped off.
I traded 3 Ref for a UNCRAFTABLE Boston Boombox
I got ripped off and this guy took my Strange Minigun, convinced me I had a Steam error so I quit Steam then logged back on and he deleted me from his friend list. The guy was CaptainSurprise. He was a former Blocktopian but I forgot his name. Someone help me find him so I can kill him virtually to satisfy my hunger for virtual blood.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I got ripped off and this guy took my Strange Minigun, convinced me I had a Steam error so I quit Steam then logged back on and he deleted me from his friend list. The guy was CaptainSurprise. He was a former Blocktopian but I forgot his name. Someone help me find him so I can kill him virtually to satisfy my hunger for virtual blood.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptogram

Have fun, he has a Strange Huo-Long Heater incase that was yours.

Finding him wasn't hard really: Search his name - get reptilia - is in Blocktopia Central - looks at one of really old comments, calls him CaptainSurprise.

GO BRAVE GO

• Thank You
Reactions: Brave

Brave

Reaction score
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptogram

Have fun, he has a Strange Huo-Long Heater incase that was yours.

Finding him wasn't hard really: Search his name - get reptilia - is in Blocktopia Central - looks at one of really old comments, calls him CaptainSurprise.

GO BRAVE GO

*cracks knuckles*
*puts on sun glasses*
*lights a cigarette*
Bitch you gon' die now.

Reactions: Henry
Reaction score
Ive been playing tf2 almost non-stop the past month or so recently. probably to the point where its annoying some people on my steam list, so if anyone wants to play ill add you to it. pls its getting lonely. I dont do that crazy trading stuff though.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
I'm kind of new here, still getting the hang of it.

Add me - Sephhy
It is addicting though...

Edit: When I launch TF2 it suddenly closes with no error messages after it loads. Before it closes too I try to check my stuff and servers and it seems like it doesn't remember stuff or doesn't connect?

Last edited:

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
RELEVANT BUMP.

With the newest Team Fortress 2 update, Earbuds and Max's Severed Heads are now available on the Steam Community Market.

• Added Limited Quantity Item attribute on items that can no longer be crafted or purchased through the Mann Co. Store
    • Limited Quantity Items can be placed on the Steam Community Market
Buds are currently more expensive for the lowest-tier hat on the SCM.

Max's are more expensive than some high-tier, mainly staying above 100USD.

Last edited:

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
relevant bump

A recent Team Fortress 2 update came out with a couple new Strange Weapons/Strangifiers/Killstreak Kits. Most notably...

The Strange AWPer hand. Yes, the reskin to the stock Sniper finally got a Strange version. Hooray.

Much to my dismay, this update only had Crate Series 90 and 91, so still have yet to hoard Crate 92. Maybe the next update.

But the Cow Mangler I believe also got it's Strange version released, which means maybe 10 more people in the entire community will begin using it. I must say I've been disappointed with the recent updates. I was hoping there would be new re-works with the classes (stemming off the semi-recent Demo update), MAYBE some new weapons (also Demodate), but no, we got Stranges and Killstreakers. And like 2 Strange Cosmetics. Not an entirely exciting update, but hey, it's better than nothing.

Here's to the next set of patchnotes.

Cheers.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
relevant bump

A recent Team Fortress 2 update came out with a couple new Strange Weapons/Strangifiers/Killstreak Kits. Most notably...

The Strange AWPer hand. Yes, the reskin to the stock Sniper finally got a Strange version. Hooray.

Much to my dismay, this update only had Crate Series 90 and 91, so still have yet to hoard Crate 92. Maybe the next update.

But the Cow Mangler I believe also got it's Strange version released, which means maybe 10 more people in the entire community will begin using it. I must say I've been disappointed with the recent updates. I was hoping there would be new re-works with the classes (stemming off the semi-recent Demo update), MAYBE some new weapons (also Demodate), but no, we got Stranges and Killstreakers. And like 2 Strange Cosmetics. Not an entirely exciting update, but hey, it's better than nothing.

Here's to the next set of patchnotes.

Cheers.
excuse you, the cow mangler is amazing

Pick Yer Poison

is a kid now, is a squid now
Reaction score
Website
itisntrocketscience.tumblr.com
I like all of the updates to weapons (THEY FINALLY BROKE DR. ENFORSICLE THANK CHRIST), but I'm not too happy with the Gun Mettle Campaign. It's the first time a big update to TF2 feels like they're openly trying to squeeze money out of the game, and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

But hey, at least now switching wrenches won't blow up all your buildings.

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi