Team Fortress 2

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I am also, strong in the way of the noob. An easy class might be the Scout or the Heavy to start with as a suggestion.
I heard that you always want a medic on your team. So I play it if no one else will, even if I fail at it.
But my favorite is the demoman. Hitting an enemy in the chest with a grenade is so rewarding.

madsk001

Reaction score
I usually play engie, because setting up dispenser blockades is FUN! And sentrys alway s mass dominate if their put right, or you have the wrangler. Like me.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
TF2 is a fun game. I like playing as the Soldier, seems to me like its the best class. I hate being an Engineer, you just get sapped by a Spy then backstabbed, or get sniped, etc.

Also, it's better than Call of Duty, which I despise... COME AT ME FANBOYS.

But yeah, TF2 for the win.

Reactions: Blockinator

madsk001

Reaction score
So what you're saying is

"This class is capable of killing people if played by a good player."

:3
Arent all classes? but quite seriously, if the sentry ids placed wrong, it is picked off in 2 minutes. If its in a good spot and you play your hand well, then it can win the game for you your team.

Dean123456789

Reaction score
I used to play TF2 but then I got bored after awhile. But then I saw this thread and I was like "hmm I want it for pc" so then I went and downloaded it. I've been playing it and its pretty fun but I suck lol. :3

Been using soldier mostly. ^.^