Survivor Tetepare

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results
The Survivors who received the most votes against and went to the danger zone are... raxo2222, SmoggyWaffles, digitalmez, xXxFruitNinjaxXx and mariosatr.​
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... Mariosatr​
Digitalmez used her immunity. Even though her name didn't came out.​
Raxo, Smoggy, Fruit and Digital. You're all safe.​
Raxo received 4 votes​
Smoggy received 4 votes​
Mario received 3 votes​
Digital received 3 votes​
Fruit received 3 votes​
Hype received 1 vote​
Who voted for who:​
Hype- Raxo, Smoggy and Mario​
Digital- Raxo, Smoggy and Mario​
Smoggy- Fruit, Digital and Raxo​
Fruit- Raxo, Digital and Mario​
Mario- Fruit, Smoggy and Digital​
Raxo- Hype, Smoggy and Fruit​
Mario, you are the Fifth Member of the Jury. Please keep in touch with the thread because you will be very important at the end.​
You can say one last statement if you wish.​
Mario, the Tribe have spoken.​
15 down. 5 left.​

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I'm just gonna...
Results
The Two Tribes that received the most amount of votes against were... Tribe #2 and Tribe #5. Therefore Raxo, Vati, Mario, Jivvi, Hockey and Xfolo were in the danger zone.
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... Jivvi

Results
Watch the Video first! To see who's out.

Xfolo, Raxo222 and Vati180. You're all safe.

Results
The Survivors who received the most amount of votes against are... Xfolo, vati180 and raxo2222.
But the Survivor who it out of Survivor Tetepare is... Xfolo
Vati and Raxo. You're safe.

Results
The Survivors that received the most votes against and were in danger of leaving the game are... raxo2222, storm886, nitasu987 and vati180.
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... nitasu987
Raxo, Storm and Vati. You're all safe.

Results
The Survivors that received the most votes against and were in danger of leaving the game are... raxo2222, storm886 and vati180
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... vati180
Raxo and Storm. You're both safe.

Results
The Survivors that received the most amount of votes and were in the danger zone are... digitalmez, raxo2222, storm886 and 77_is_the_best.
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... 77_is_the_best
Digitalmez used her immunity. Even though her name didn't came out.
Digitalmez, Storm and Raxo. You're all safe.

Results
The Survivors who received the most votes against and were sent to the danger zone were... raxo2222, storm886 and Kattzen
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... storm886
Raxo and Kattzen. You're both safe.

Results
The Survivors who received the most votes against and went to the danger zone are... raxo2222, Kattzen and Awwwyea.
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... Kattzen
Awwwyea and Raxo. You're both safe.

Results
The Survivors who received the most amount of votes against and are in danger of leaving the Island are... raxo2222 and Awwwyea. And mariosatr since he was sent directly to the danger zone thanks to the twist.
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... Awwwyea
Raxo and Mario. You're both safe.

Results
The Survivors who received the most votes against and went to the danger zone are... raxo2222, SmoggyWaffles, digitalmez, xXxFruitNinjaxXx and mariosatr.
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... Mariosatr
Digitalmez used her immunity. Even though her name didn't came out.

Raxo, Smoggy, Fruit and Digital. You're all safe.
Raxo, has managed to survive TEN danger zones, in a row I might add... The luck you've had raxo... the luck you've had...

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Ok, y'know what. Even though I would really like to make it to the final 3, Imma take my chances, and volunteer to go into the danger zone against raxo... I mean, if he survives an 11th danger zone, I, I, I don't even know.

I MEAN, I LIKE HOW THE DANGER ZONE CAN GIVE YOU SOME CHANCE OF MAKING IT THROUGH, BUT WHEN IT HELPS YOU 10 TIMES IN A ROW I DONT EVEN KNOW LSAFJS;KDFJSA;LFKASDFJ;SLDKFJ;SLKDJAF;LSKDJFL;KSDJFSFUUCUDFCKUFFFCFUFKCUFKCUFUFASD;FKJSADFLKSJLSDDKFJASSDAFSDFSDFA

ok im good

So yeah, I'm willing to take the risk against this raxo's lucky streak if you guys are ok with that :3.

• Optimistic
Reactions: nitasu987 and Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Ok, y'know what. Even though I would really like to make it to the final 3, Imma take my chances, and volunteer to go into the danger zone against raxo... I mean, if he survives an 11th danger zone, I, I, I don't even know.

I MEAN, I LIKE HOW THE DANGER ZONE CAN GIVE YOU SOME CHANCE OF MAKING IT THROUGH, BUT WHEN IT HELPS YOU 10 TIMES IN A ROW I DONT EVEN KNOW LSAFJS;KDFJSA;LFKASDFJ;SLDKFJ;SLKDJAF;LSKDJFL;KSDJFSFUUCUDFCKUFFFCFUFKCUFKCUFUFASD;FKJSADFLKSJLSDDKFJASSDAFSDFSDFA

ok im good

So yeah, I'm willing to take the risk against this raxo's lucky streak if you guys are ok with that :3.
I calculated probability of 10 streak of danger zone, and it came around 2.6%, just ~2.5 times higher, than winning cookies in classic LS XD

• Winner
Reactions: nitasu987

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Well, ok. for winning 10 in a row, that is just above 2% (2.08%, not 2.6%) (I did my math)
Now, for just this voting, if it there is only 2 survivors in the danger zone, then yes, you would have a 50% chance, however, since that would make it a streak of 11, that would make it just above 1% (1.04%)

• Sad
  • Informative
Reactions: digi and nitasu987

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results
The Survivors who received thet most votes against and are in danger of leaving the island are... raxo2222 and xXxFruitNinjaxXx.​
But the Survivor who is out of Survivor Tetepare is... raxo2222
xXxFruitNinjaxXx, you're safe.​
Raxo received 3 votes​
Fruit received 3 votes​
Smoggy received 2 votes​
Digital received 3 votes​
Who voted for who:​
Smoggy- Digitalmez and Fruit​
Digitalmez- Raxo and Fruit​
FruitNinja- Raxo and Smoggy​
HypeBurst- Raxo and Fruit​
Raxo- Smoggy and Digitalmez​
Raxo, you're the Sixth Member of the Jury. Please keep in touch with the thread because you'll be very important at the end.​
You can say one last statement if you wish.​
Raxo2222, the Tribe have spoken.​
16 down. 4 left.​