Who voted for who:​
SmoggyWaffles- FruitNinja​
Raxo- HypeBurst​
Mariosatr- FruitNinja​
Awwwyea- FruitNinja​
Kattzen- Digitalmez​
Storm- HypeBurst​
77- HypeBurst​
Vati- HypeBurst <------- This was the reason why I needed to wait. There was a tie between FruitNinja and HyepBurst. Therefore I had to ask the Survivor who got 11th place to vote for a winner.​
Thanks to every single Survivor who signed up for this season. It was a blast. You all made it fun and enjoyable. Season 5 will be here soon.​
HypeBurst, congratulations. You've won the title of Sole Survivor. You've outwitted, outplayed and outlasted every sinlge one of them.​

• Winner
Reactions: Notme and storm886

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
1. HypeBurst​
2. FruitNinja​
3. Digitalmez​
4. SmoggyWaffles​
5. Raxo​
6. Mariosatr​
7. Awwwyea​
8. Kattzen​
9. Storm​
10. 77_is_the_best​
11. Vati​
12. Nitasu​
13. Xfolo​
14. Hockeyfan​
15. Jivvi​
16. Myusername​
17. Forest Knight​
18. John​
19. Mythelf​
20. Old Man Oak​

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Congratz Hype with winning season 4!
And a special congratz to Raxo for surviving so much danger zones. You are a lucky one =P.

We are ready to take feedback and ideas to improve for next season. Our main point: The danger zone.
I personally like the danger zone(and raxo probabily too =3). It gives an extra chance to get further even if everyone is against you. But some of you don't like the danger zone. And we will need ideas how to improve for next season!

It was a great season. But are you ready for one last twist?

PLOT TWIST
I will be resigning as host and join next season as a proud survivor. It was great to be a host and read everything but overall I didn't do that much and ansoro can do things on his own easely ;). However I will still try and help improve survivor before next season starts.

nitasu987

Reaction score
ansoro2112 since Notty resigned..... will there be a new cohost, cuz I'm interested if that's possible ;D

And... Wow I would have voted for either Digi or Hype if I was on the jury, Digi because of surviving with the massive target of having immunity and Hype because of getting the pm's approved which when i saw that, i was like.... "INSTANT JURY VOTES ALERT'

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
ansoro2112 since Notty resigned..... will there be a new cohost, cuz I'm interested if that's possible ;D

And... Wow I would have voted for either Digi or Hype if I was on the jury, Digi because of surviving with the massive target of having immunity and Hype because of getting the pm's approved which when i saw that, i was like.... "INSTANT JURY VOTES ALERT'
I'll be alone for this season. Maybe for season 6 I'll think about getting someone.

• Love
Reactions: nitasu987

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Congratz Hype with winning season 4!
And a special congratz to Raxo for surviving so much danger zones. You are a lucky one =P.

We are ready to take feedback and ideas to improve for next season. Our main point: The danger zone.
I personally like the danger zone(and raxo probabily too =3). It gives an extra chance to get further even if everyone is against you. But some of you don't like the danger zone. And we will need ideas how to improve for next season!

It was a great season. But are you ready for one last twist?

PLOT TWIST
I will be resigning as host and join next season as a proud survivor. It was great to be a host and read everything but overall I didn't do that much and ansoro can do things on his own easely ;). However I will still try and help improve survivor before next season starts.
Giving people a chance is nice but the dangerzone is way too big tbh I ended up in an alliance war earlier (I agree and understand now that this should be lethal) however a certain part of survivor is about taking initiative and strategically controlling the votes(to a point) and as I discovered earlier this season that means a 1/4 chance they actually leave and 3/4 chance they live and have an opportunity to come back after you. Because of this I feel a lot of strategy was taken out and it became a game of who gets noticed less.

Sorry just wanted to get that point in there

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I have a suggestion... Why don't we just do it how they do it in Actual Survivor, where the person with the most votes goes, but in the case of a tiebreaker there's a revote. Seems pretty easy and then the whole dangerzone raxo epicness is obliterated...
I would like to try this and revotes sound good

Another thing I feel worth bringing up is that all the twists were tribe changes that was annoying me during the game as it was completely throwing off strategy and generally felt repetitive otherwise this was fun for as long as I was in it

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I have a suggestion... Why don't we just do it how they do it in Actual Survivor, where the person with the most votes goes, but in the case of a tiebreaker there's a revote. Seems pretty easy and then the whole dangerzone raxo epicness is obliterated...
True, it would be pretty easy. And if most of the survivors want that than it might be that way.

But keep in mind that that means that once an aliance has lost a member they can pretty much kiss themselves goodbye as they dont have the majority of the votes. And you basicly will have no chance to get back or to win the game from that point. Which (in my opinion) would make it less fun and more predictable.

I would like to try this and revotes sound good

Another thing I feel worth bringing up is that all the twists were tribe changes that was annoying me during the game as it was completely throwing off strategy and generally felt repetitive otherwise this was fun for as long as I was in it
Yeah, there might have been a bit too much tribe changes this season(ansoro2112). But it does make strategy harder as you might suddenly have to vote for someone of your aliance.

And ideas for twists are always apreciated if you have one =D.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I actually was thinking about a season without a danger zone. Which that means the survivor who gets more votes against is immediately out. But yeah, like Notty said. The only thing is that it will make the game so predictable. And will make the game, in some way, boring. Since the major alliance will have to just vote one by one. Which there isn't much of mental effort in that. No strategy. And the underdogs will just have to wait to be voted out. That's my concern. That's why we implemented the danger zone. To make it harder and more interesting. And to give hope. Maybe what I can do is not having so much people on the danger zone. Maybe just two.

But yeah. I'm still thinking about many things. Keep telling us what we can improve or add.

There's something I already have in mind for next season. It's completely new ;)