Survivor Tetepare

nitasu987

Reaction score
"Heroes vs Villains" Season.
The wind hits the trees near camp it sounds like evil laughter from a hockeyfan :O I just had to put that, I won't post a more <3

o:

I hear a weird sound that sounds like Hockey's evil laugh..... I know what I must do.....

PAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
"Heroes vs Villains" Season.
The wind hits the trees near camp it sounds like evil laughter from a hockeyfan :O I just had to put that, I won't post a more <3

We all heard that laughter. Noone knows how that's possible. Since Hockey is gone... He left the Island.
I call every single security guy to look around the place. This is odd.

• Useful
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
I had to read the last 4 pages to update myself on what just happened because I lost interest in playing but now I'm back.
After several days of napping on the coast and unconsciously writing out people's names in the sand, I awaken to the ENTIRE cast of survivors poking and prodding me with sticks, stones, or other random objects. "Is he dead?" I hear randomly. I twitch violently so they back away, and I sit up.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

nitasu987

Reaction score
I had to read the last 4 pages to update myself on what just happened because I lost interest in playing but now I'm back.
After several days of napping on the coast and unconsciously writing out people's names in the sand, I awaken to the ENTIRE cast of survivors poking and prodding me with sticks, stones, or other random objects. "Is he dead?" I hear randomly. I twitch violently so they back away, and I sit up.

HOLY CRAP HE'S ALIIIIVE!!!!!

I help Awwyea up, and take him over to my Treehouse and give him some coconut milk while Kattzen gets Awwyea to remember what caused him to fall asleep for so long. Apparently it was some Ulurungumturibaobabmuluran Berries, which cause excessive drowsiness! Silly Awwyea, don't eat the Ulurungumturibaobabmuluran Berries next time!

Ansoro and Notty come and ask us if Awwyea's well enough to compete, and he himself answers "you betcha, guys!"

*The Ulurungumturibaobabmuluran Berry is not real. If you ever see a purple-ish green round berry with a large orange swirl on it, DO NOT EAT IT, or you could end up sleeping for a loooooong time!*

This message brought to you by the Tetepare Berry Awareness Group.

• Creative
Reactions: Notme and storm886

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

I help Awwyea up, and take him over to my Treehouse and give him some coconut milk while Kattzen gets Awwyea to remember what caused him to fall asleep for so long. Apparently it was some Ulurungumturibaobabmuluran Berries, which cause excessive drowsiness! Silly Awwyea, don't eat the Ulurungumturibaobabmuluran Berries next time!

Ansoro and Notty come and ask us if Awwyea's well enough to compete, and he himself answers "you betcha, guys!"

*The Ulurungumturibaobabmuluran Berry is not real. If you ever see a purple-ish green round berry with a large orange swirl on it, DO NOT EAT IT, or you could end up sleeping for a loooooong time!*

Ohhh.... now I know, why Vati has passed away, when I gave him my fruit drink :p

nitasu987

Reaction score

Wait vati died?

Ohhh.... now I know, why Vati has passed away, when I gave him my fruit drink :p

• Haha

Xfolo

Reaction score

Wait vati died?

• Haha

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results
The Survivors who received the most amount of votes against are... Xfolo, vati180 and raxo2222.​
But the Survivor who it out of Survivor Tetepare is... Xfolo
Vati and Raxo. You're safe.​
Xfolo received 9 votes​
Vati received 7 votes​
Raxo received 6 votes​
Storm received 5 votes​
Nitasu received 5 votes​
Hype received 2 votes​
Digital received 1 vote​
Fruit received 1 vote​
Who voted for who:​
Kattzen- Nitasu, Xfolo and Storm​
Raxo- Vati, Storm and Hype​
Fruit- Nitasu, Xfolo and Raxo​
Hype- Xfolo, Raxo and Nitasu​
Nitasu- Storm, Vati and Digital​
Xfolo- Vati, Storm and Hype​
Smoggy- Storm, Xfolo and Vati​
Digital- Raxo, Xfolo and Nitasu​
Mario- Xfolo, Vati and Raxo​
Awwwyea- Vati, Fruit and Xfolo​
Vati- Didn't vote. Since he's away.​
Storm- Vati, Xfolo and Raxo​
77- Nitasu, Xfolo and Raxo​
Xfolo, you can say one last statement if you wish.​
Xfolo, the Tribe have spoken.​
8 down. 12 left.​

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Okay, listen carefully. For the next voting you will have to vote for THREE Survivors again.​
But I'll be gone for a week. I'm leaving tomorrow to the beach. Meanwhile you guys can still roleplay and make strategy. Think about who you're going to vote for. Just don't send me your votes yet. When I'm back I'll open the votings.​
Keep playing. But the game its in "Pause Mode" until I come back.​
Nottykitten, keep an eye on the thread while I'm gone. Make sure they behave. <3​
Good Luck last 12.​
Kattzen​
Raxo​
Fruit​
Hype​
Nitasu​
Smoggy​
Digital​
Mario​
Awwwyea​
Vati​
Storm​
77​

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
aww Xfolo, it's been fun to play with you! Also When does the Jury start?

The next one, right? (or are we playing with a 7-person jury?)
Yes, it is a 7 person jury. And there will be 3 finalists. So the jury starts when there are 10 people left.
The 10th to 4th will be in the jury. So not the person from next voting, not the person from the voting after that, but the person from the voting after the voting after the next one will be the 1st jury.

• Thank You
Reactions: nitasu987

nitasu987

Reaction score
aww Xfolo, it's been fun to play with you! Also When does the Jury start?

The next one, right? (or are we playing with a 7-person jury?)
Yes, it is a 7 person jury. And there will be 3 finalists. So the jury starts when there are 10 people left.
The 10th to 4th will be in the jury. So not the person from next voting, not the person from the voting after that, but the person from the voting after the voting after the next one will be the 1st jury.

Righty-o! Makes perfect sense :D