Survivor Tetepare

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
But why do I need to get the vote, fruit :0

If digi has her immunity in play, then she is more likely to survive to the next round... :0
And, why can't we vote for you? :0
You were in an alliance with awwyea, and didn't give us any information as to how he was voting. :0

I had a hunch that you were keeping that a secret, hoping hype and digi would lose the vote :(

Edit:
Psshhh! Digi, the vote would not have jeopardised you in anyway whatsoever. :(

And hype, you, digi and I had an alliance from the start?
What happened :(

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I havent said any way that Im voting as of yet, I was just having a bit of banter with fruit as all :p

And the fuck is this alliance with Awwwyea?, I mean it seems like everyone was a secret ally of him except me :eek:

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
I havent said any way that Im voting as of yet, I was just having a bit of banter with fruit as all :p

And the fuck is this alliance with Awwwyea?, I mean it seems like everyone was a secret ally of him except me :eek:
:0
The one that fruit kept talking about, where he said "blah blah I'm allied with aww, blah " :0
And mario and I were allied with him ad Katt, but it was dropped because it was getting too tight, and MRio and I decided to stay loyal... :D

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Well Awww was obviously an alliance whore. (jkjkjk pls dont hurt me)

And I love this whole, "lets suggest a name to vote for in our alliance then follow it up with a JKLOL to see the reaction". Everyone is on such thin ice that we really dont want to upset anyone. Omg Andres dont start the voting timer just yet, this is going to be a long discussion.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Well Awww was obviously an alliance whore. (jkjkjk pls dont hurt me)

And I love this whole, "lets suggest a name to vote for in our alliance then follow it up with a JKLOL to see the reaction". Everyone is on such thin ice that we really dont want to upset anyone. Omg Andres dont start the voting timer just yet, this is going to be a long discussion.

Don't worry. I can make the strategy time longer.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
1) I was just joking about voting for smoggy.

2) I dropped my alliance with awww. I didn't tell you guys much about what was happening because we didn't talk about much. +
I stuck with the Hitalia Tribe as my primary alliance, and the Aww one was secondary in my case, which I eventually dropped :p
(^That basically sums it up)

3) Raxo needs to go this voting. We had all these plans about it being us as the final 5, AND RAXO KEEPS SURVIVING WHAT IS THIS. I don't even know why we all started voting for him, but i swear, the luck he's had...

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Uh, uh, whatdowedo whatdowedo

I think we should vote raxo and digi (sorry but she has the immunity so i know she'll be safe :m) and then pick a random third vote..