Survivor Tetepare

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
I run out of the small shelter that leans on the rough rock wall. I must have slept over 20 hours and run in the dark to give my vote to ansoro2112 everyone is waiting impatiently as I show up with my vote. nitasu987 Asks me why I'm late and I tell him I overslept but he doesn't believe me. We all eagerly await the vote count hoping not to go into the danger zone. I have a bad feeling that its me.

nitasu987

Reaction score
I run out of the small shelter that leans on the rough rock wall. I must have slept over 20 hours and run in the dark to give my vote to ansoro2112 everyone is waiting impatiently as I show up with my vote. nitasu987 Asks me why I'm late and I tell him I overslept but he doesn't believe me. We all eagerly await the vote count hoping not to go into the danger zone. I have a bad feeling that its me.

Hockeyfan1852 You've overslept before. I believe you.

• Haha
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results
Watch the Video first! To see who's out.

Xfolo, Raxo222 and Vati180. You're all safe.​
Vati received 6 votes​
Hockeyfan received 5 votes​
Raxo received 5 votes​
Xfolo received 4 votes​
Smoggy received 2 votes​
Nitasu received 2 votes​
Fruit received 2 votes​
Storm received 1 vote​
Digital received 1 vote​
Who voted for who:​
Hunu Tribe
Fruit- Xfolo and Hockey​
Storm- Smoggy and Fruit​
Hockey- Smoggy and Fruit​
Smoggy- Hockey and Xfolo​
Mario- Xfolo and Hockey​
Xfolo- Hockey and Storm​
Kattzen- Hockey and Xfolo​
Hono Tribe
Hype- Raxo and Vati​
Digital- Vati and Nitasu​
Awwwyea- Raxo and Vati​
Raxo- Vati and Digital​
Vati- Nitasu and Raxo​
77- Raxo and Vati​
Nitasu- Vati and Raxo​
Hockeyfan, you can say one last statement if you wish.​
Hockeyfan, the Tribe have spoken.​
7 down. 13 left.​

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Notme and nitasu987

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
*Calls all the Survivors left*​
Ansoro2112: Well hello there Survivors. You're the last 13 left standing. Congratulations.​
Nottykitten: You have done what the other 7 couldn't. So Ansoro, should we tell them?​
Ansoro2112: I think we should. NO MORE TRIBES! It's a merge!!!​
NottyKitten: It's everyone for themselves now.​
Ansoro2112: This will be interesting.​
*Ansoro2112 and NottyKitten dissapear into the Jungle*​
Survivors Remaining:​
FruitNinja​
Storm​
Smoggy​
Mario​
Xfolo​
Kattzen​
Hype​
Digital​
Awwwyea​
Raxo​
Vati​
77​
Nitasu​
This is how it will work. Each Survivor will have to vote out THREE different Survivors.​
2 days to make strategy.​
Good Luck.​

Xfolo

Reaction score
*Calls all the Survivors left*​
Ansoro2112: Well hello there Survivors. You're the last 13 left standing. Congratulations.​
Nottykitten: You have done what the other 7 couldn't. So Ansoro, should we tell them?​
Ansoro2112: I think we should. NO MORE TRIBES! It's a merge!!!​
NottyKitten: It's everyone for themselves now.​
Ansoro2112: This will be interesting.​
*Ansoro2112 and NottyKitten dissapear into the Jungle*​
Survivors Remaining:​
FruitNinja​
Storm​
Smoggy​
Mario​
Xfolo​
Kattzen​
Hype​
Digital​
Awwwyea​
Raxo​
Vati​
77​
Nitasu​
This is how it will work. Each Survivor will have to vote out THREE different Survivors.​
2 days to make strategy.​
Good Luck.​
HELL YEAH :D

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
That plan went well, LOL. Last few statements reveling all the secrets I have found in the PM convo's. Smoggy is planning to go to the finals with Kattzen and will betray any other allies. Awwwyea is in a secret alliance with Xfolo which is why he betrayed my alliance. The art of confusion. Good Luck, to the person did not betray me. and no hard feelings <3
I walk to the dock waving my farewell and get on the boat heading out into the sunset.

Xfolo

Reaction score
That plan went well, LOL. Last few statements reveling all the secrets I have found in the PM convo's. Smoggy is planning to go to the finals with Kattzen and will betray any other allies. Awwwyea is in a secret alliance with Xfolo which is why he betrayed my alliance. The art of confusion. Good Luck, to the person did not betray me. and no hard feelings <3
I walk to the dock waving my farewell and get on the boat heading out into the sunset.
:eek::eek::eek:

storm886

Reaction score
I move to the new camp and unload my stuff. The magical solis book was damaged by rain water so I was forced to make a shelter the old fashion way. I chopped some wood and made a little hut. Daylight was fading so I just brought in some sand and used that for my bed.

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 you're welcome <3

I already know who the 3 people I want to vote out are, so I keep partying hard with my friends!
Friends, eh? What are friends in survivor? Temporary allies until you decide to be rid of them when you feel it for your personal gain? Tsk tsk

I wanted to post something and so I did. Prepare for mild confusion. Don't take what I said too seriously either. That would be just dumb.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Hockeyfan1852 you're welcome <3

I already know who the 3 people I want to vote out are, so I keep partying hard with my friends!
Friends, eh? What are friends in survivor? Temporary allies until you decide to be rid of them when you feel it for your personal gain? Tsk tsk

I wanted to post something and so I did. Prepare for mild confusion. Don't take what I said too seriously either. That would be just dumb.
EXACTLY! Someone's been reading up on the Boston Rob Rules :D