Survivor Rock Islands

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I just heard of a god named ansoro. I think he is the god we are offering people to. I guess those who love him survive longer? I hope so. Because for some reason I love ansoro alot. Maybe I knew the god in my life before? Maybe I was a god in my life before the memory loss. Who knows. But I do know one think certain. Ansoro loves me the most. And he's mine. And even though I don't remember a thing, that seems to be stuck in my head ever since I learned of his existance.

Ansoro is mine hehehehheee.

Pim

Reaction score
I just heard of a god named ansoro. I think he is the god we are offering people to. I guess those who love him survive longer? I hope so. Because for some reason I love ansoro alot. Maybe I knew the god in my life before? Maybe I was a god in my life before the memory loss. Who knows. But I do know one think certain. Ansoro loves me the most. And he's mine. And even though I don't remember a thing, that seems to be stuck in my head ever since I learned of his existance.

Ansoro is mine hehehehheee.
Pim used masterball on Ansoro.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I've been told we have a chipmunk on our team. I'm hoping that it can help us climb tree, and find nuts. This sounds great. One small problem. our chipmunk, and the rest of our team is nowhere to be seen. Oh well. I guess I'd better get started exploring our island.
It's k cronaldo I'm here

*myusername22 begins to make a 6pronged fishing spear with a piece of bamboo and a knife* I'll handle the fishing this season guys

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Natsu's Journal:

Entry 2: 21/8/2013

I wake up to my pitch-black home. Looking around, nothing dangerous really appears. As I get up, a coconut falls on my head, creating a large bump. I run around cursing and shouting in pain for the next few minutes. I then pick up the coconut, and see a note attached to it. "Sorry for what happened yesterday, here, have a coconut." -Xfolo "Bloody lots of good it did to me, I mumble as I go out to get more wood and food. While chopping some wood, I hear some fires nearby and decide to investigate. I see Nottykitten sitting at a fire all alone, so I decide to hide behind some bushes. Notty mumbles something along the lines of "This is a game of life and death, I can't lose. Whoever gets voted out gets sacrificed to the god Ansoro. I know Ansoro loves me, which is why I can't lose. This isn't a game, notty, get serious." Hearing this, I decide to leave before I get caught. Back at the cave, I wonder about what was heard earlier that day. "Why would they send me on a life or death game?" I wonder as I eat a coconut. Seeing as I already ate so much and got the main resources, I decided to start decorating my home and sleep after that while trying to grasp what's going on.

F

Fjm12

I wander around the island some more, my arms full of bunches of mangoes and a few coconuts. I go back to our palm tree hut back at camp. Oddly enough though, similar to Nottykitten's scenario, the host of our game Ansoro, said he loved me the most :giggle: . Not sure why, but I am perfectly fine with it. Anywho, I decide to go fishing for awhile. I haven't had any fish since I got here! :D

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I laughed very hard, when I heard people talking about wooden guns.
Some time later, when I was punching tree for coconuts to fall off, TheSilliest come at me. Falling coconut almost hit him.
He was pretty scared, so I gave him one.
Then I went to fish.

Faliara

Reaction score
Seriously, I feel pretty annoyed at Ansoro right now. Before Survivor Rock Islands started, I overheard him talking about making a few rumors to make the game more interesting even though they're not true. This is most probably one of them. But no one will believe me, so I kept my mouth shut.

I returned to Nottykitten, who is at our camp, with some more wood and fruits that I found. A few of our tribe members found us at our stone camp, and are residing here as well, so we pulled out the other mat for them to sleep on. Luckily, one of them had come with a blanket and pillow made of vines, so they can use that along with our extra third pillow.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A sizable pirate ship is careering towards the cluster of islands at a conquerable pace. A figure can be made out hanging from the bow with one hand. It shows no sign of slowing as it approaches one of the outer islands, and nearby survivors begin to back away. It collides at full speed with one of the smaller outer islands with a colossal explosion, and a noticeably Jivvi-shaped something is rocketed sky-high and plummets into the water a short distance away from the main island

Faliara

Reaction score
A sizable pirate ship is careering towards the cluster of islands at a conquerable pace. A figure can be made out hanging from the bow with one hand. It shows no sign of slowing as it approaches one of the outer islands, and nearby survivors begin to back away. It collides at full speed with one of the smaller outer islands with a colossal explosion, and a noticeably Jivvi-shaped something is rocketed sky-high and plummets into the water a short distance away from the main island
(wait, what)

Now that I think about it, that crate had a kitten's face that reminded me of Notty and a flower which resembles the flower that's in my hand right now.

The flower was one I had never seen before. It had orange and yellow petals with pink leaves, and I also kep a small green cliver with it (Reference to my avatar, anyone?). I really liked the clover and flower, so I kept it. I decided to keep it a secret of mine; I really like it :3

So I decided whatever that was is meant for Jivvi and stay at camp with Notty.

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The Diary of Thomas Lee Jackson
Entry 2

I finally meet with all of the Ziptagu tribe... we talk about this season and how it's very different from the previous: More players = the harder it is etc,
although this is my first season I make sure not to keep my guard down and learn to trust nobody.
I reach camp I overhear Nottykitten and Faliara arguing altough I did not hear all of what was said the only key words I heard were "I'll get you for this!" from whose mouth? I do not know..I think it may have to do with their quarrel over the host ansoro2112 ....
All I know is nobody's safe.

Faliara

Reaction score
(I never even mentioned Ansoro. Maybe you have bad hearing; because last time I checked, I did not say ANYTHING about Ansoro. Maybe you mistook someone lse's voice for me and Notty's...)

EDIT: Shan't I roleplay a bit to show Mr Lee what actually happened?

I stare at the random puppet show. Mine gott, who's controlling the puppets and how the hell did that person imitate me and Notty's voices?!

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

nitasu987

Reaction score
Oh I just though of this:

Seeing Ansoro, I ask him, "SINCE WHEN DID SURVIVOR BECOME THE FREAKING HUNGER GAMES?!?!?!"
Ansoro says, "Don' worry nit, it's not, nobody dies.... just their dreams of a million bucks."
I say, "Oh ok then :D"