Survivor Rock Islands

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Important
I'll be handing 3 Immunities this season. I'll PM the Survivors who gets the Immunities. (Its random).​
For the ones that don't know what "Immuniy" is or what it works for.​
Immunity protects you from being voted out. For example, if you are sent to the danger zone you can PM me saying "I want to use my immunity". So by doing that you'll be immediately safe. You can only use the immunity ONCE. So be smart about when to use it.​

nitasu987

Reaction score
I get to work right away, channeling my inner Survivor Superfan remembering what other great legends did on the first day. I quickly got a large pile of Palm Fronds and branches to make us a big shelter that would protect us from the elements. We also had a couple Chickens we grabbed at the start of the game when we were dropped off, so I got a fire going and cooked the chickens with Hockey and Raxo.

Pim

Reaction score
As I see Raxo chopping for wood, I decided I take the responsibility to find some fruits in the forest.
I found three palm trees, with each 3 coconuts.
As i noticed everyone could have each one coconut, i walked happily back to our base.

• Thank You
Reactions: Notme and nitasu987

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Natsu's Journal:

Entry 1: 20/8/2013

"First time joining Survivor, this is going to be super fun!", I wonder, as I walk onto the island. Looking around the place, I decide to look around for any place suitable for a home. I chop up some wood, get some necessary survival things then walk around the coastline for an hour or so. As I walk along the shoreline, I see some people settling in with their own homes. I find a nice spot somewhere around the bottom of a hill. After I set up the normal stuff, I decide to head out for some fishing. About a few minutes from my new home, I see Xfolo sitting on a rock. "This might be a chance to make some friends on this island!", I think. I walk up to him, saying "Hey, what's up?". He replies with "Nothing much. I hear you're new to Survivor?" "Yeah, it's my first time here." "That's nice to hear, now get out of my sight please. Also, that cave spot under the hill is mine." Hearing this, I say "Sorry, I already took it." He suddenly gets really angry, then storms off saying "I'll get you back for that!" I shrug that off, then go fishing. At nighttime, I make a fire in the cave and fry the fish, then boil the water. After a hearty meal, I still needed some kind of bed, since the cave floor is hard and cold. Just my luck as I saw a wild boar skittering outside the cave. I take out my stone dagger, sneak up behind it and stab my dagger straight into it's neck, piercing it's windpipe, making the squishiest sound. I then skin it and use its' skin as the fur rug which I slept on. Nighty-night, termite! Just before I went to sleep, I realized that it was barely 8.00 pm. Also, I hadn't even seen the rest of my tribe yet, so I head to the meeting spot of the tribe. I see Xfolo there again, along with the other tribe members. He gives me a dark look, then plays music. The night was great, with us having lots of fun. Of course, around 11.00pm, I decided to head back. Nighty night for reals this time.

• Haha
Reactions: storm886

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Myusername22 awakens to complete darkness though finds it to be strangely warm. After sitting up he is stunned and momentarily blinded by the sudden brightness. Once recovered from. The shock of the suns blindingly bright sunlight he realizes he's been buried in sand."really funny guys!" He yelled to some of the people standing nearby but not quite seeing who they were, though he realizes they had been just as shocked to see him arise from the sand as he had been to discover he was buried in sand.myusername22 goes on to walk around and explore as well as have a chance to locate his tribe.

Xfolo

Reaction score
Natsu's Journal:

Entry 1: 20/8/2013

"First time joining Survivor, this is going to be super fun!", I wonder, as I walk onto the island. Looking around the place, I decide to look around for any place suitable for a home. I chop up some wood, get some necessary survival things then walk around the coastline for an hour or so. As I walk along the shoreline, I see some people settling in with their own homes. I find a nice spot somewhere around the bottom of a hill. After I set up the normal stuff, I decide to head out for some fishing. About a few minutes from my new home, I see Xfolo sitting on a rock. "This might be a chance to make some friends on this island!", I think. I walk up to him, saying "Hey, what's up?". He replies with "Nothing much. I hear you're new to Survivor?" "Yeah, it's my first time here." "That's nice to hear, now get out of my sight please. Also, that cave spot under the hill is mine." Hearing this, I say "Sorry, I already took it." He suddenly gets really angry, then storms off saying "I'll get you back for that!" I shrug that off, then go fishing. At nighttime, I make a fire in the cave and fry the fish, then boil the water. After a hearty meal, I still needed some kind of bed, since the cave floor is hard and cold. Just my luck as I saw a wild boar skittering outside the cave. I take out my stone dagger, sneak up behind it and stab my dagger straight into it's neck, piercing it's windpipe, making the squishiest sound. I then skin it and use its' skin as the fur rug which I slept on. Nighty-night, termite!
To say sorry, i give him a coconut.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I awake. Ergh, this seems too... familiar. Like I've done thi- OH GOSH DARNIT HAS ANSORO KIDNAPPED ME AGAIN? Sigh, my memory is fuzzy from last time... I think I was a part of something called "Survivor Cephalonia" I came 5th I think, losing to four people along the names of Noma, Forest, Solis and Dillon... I remember being friendlies with Dillon, and actually voting for them to win! It was a good time, I put up a good fight with Solis and Hockey if I remember correctly... Time to do what I do best, run away to the forest to get wood and food, perhaps even a place to stay... most likely a cave... with nothing but a sheep as a blanket ((OUT OF CHARACTER: HEY, THAT WAS A REFERENCE TO SURVIVOR CEPHALONIA WHERE I HUGGED A SHEEP FOR WARMTH WHEN SLEEPING!))... I better find something sharp soon.

Faliara

Reaction score
After I finish setting up the rocks into a convenient position ("Ugh, these rocks are heavy!") I decide to go look for my other tribe members to come see my work. I have set up the slimmer, more wider rocks to make a few sucky shelters (It will do) and the other rocks for other things. I managed with difficulty to move the rocks except for this large rock with a rather flat surface. It was the perfect table, though, so I put some other rocks half its height around it as chairs.

I'mm just gonna pick at random, I think. I suggest we all watch this thread.

Pim

Reaction score
After collecting the Coconuts, I tried to walk back to the base. Without succes.
I was lost in the forest, every tree, every bush looks the same.
I screamed for help, and after some minutes, i finally got a call back.

Faliara

Reaction score
I woke up to find myself on a boat. Too dizy to see good whats happening or to talk even. I felt we were on a boat because of the waves hitting it. My first thought was: How did I get here. And the answer I am still seeking. I don't remember anything from before. Other than that my name is Notty(cat). I tried to look up and then.... I fainted.

When I woke up I could see clear. I was at a beach of a beautiful island. And there were other people here. 26 others to be exact. Some of them looked familiar. I don't know how thats even possible since I don't remember anything from before. Maybe I knew them? I don't know. Not talking to anyone I walked into the forrest. There I took some branches that were on the ground. And I pickud up a stone that looked sharp. And here I am now writing this journal on a branch. I don't even know why. Maybe I do this to try and keep sane? I'll go back to the other people soon and ask whats going on....

Wooo I'm so excited for this season. Sooooooooooo LETS VOTE THE EX-HOST! Err... I mean plsno have mercy D=
As I looked for one of my tribe members (whereas I left the list that I had of them. Never actually read that list yet.)

(This isn't actually true. I did read it, but I'm one of the most forgetful people in Malaysia. I barely even know any of my classmates' names. Probably because of the fact that I'm socially awkward at school...)

I suddenly saw a girl with kitty ears who I immediately recognized as Notty, one of the former hosts.

"Yo! Notty!"

When Notty turned around, she waved.

"Oh, hello. Who are you?"

"Wha- It's me, Fali! You remember, don't you?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry, I woke up not remembering anything at all," she answered.

Amnesia. She has amnesia.

I tried not to cry.

"Um, then why not come with me?" I asked her. She nodded and followed me back to my stone camp.

F

Fjm12

"Ahhhh." I say, refreshed as I walk onto the island. "So, this is where I'll be spending my time on Survivor at... seems... rocky. But at least the ocean is a crystal clear blue." I look around for familiar faces... "mythelf??? Is that really you? Long time no see, huh? Well, it looks like we'll be working together this season!" I go off on my own to gather some mangoes and coconuts for my tribe...

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Myusername22 Comes to help pim in the forest.
"Hello pim how can I help you?"
After a brief discussion myusername22 begins to give pim some mangos then begins to lead Pim back to his base. As we arrive pim notices something he probably should have seen before.on top of myusername's head he notices something white and fluffy"Baaaaaaaa" it says as he notices it. How had he not noticed this before he wonders. Just before myuser leaves back into the forest he says "oh! I almost forgot". "Take this I've heard it will keep you warm at night. ;D. "

Pim

Reaction score
After thanking Myuser gratefully, I decided I should meet the other tribe members.
I placed a coconut in the base, with some other fruit i found at the way back, and followed the sea north, hoping to find the other tribe members.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
After writing my journal in my branch, someone came to me. A girl named Faliara She seemed nice and seemed to know my name. I didn't know her though. I followed her back to her stone camp. It looked really nice. I asked her what was going on with us. Were we kidnapped and were our memories wiped or something? She said we were in a "gameshow". She said it was something like the hunger games. What the ... is the hunger games? A challenge who can get the hungriest? Anyways I didn't ask her about that. I asked what this all meant. She said that every now and then, we will have to choose someone to "offer to the gods". Untill finally 3 persons remain. And the person that pleased the people who were offered the most wins. And the prize is to not die. The other two would be offered to the gods too. What a sick game is this, how did I even end up here.... I decided to stay with faliara for a bit. There's not too much time for questions though. I heard a rumor that the first offering will be soon. All I can do is to try and survive...

Yes in my roleplay people who are voted out die >=D

Faliara

Reaction score
After writing my journal in my branch, someone came to me. A girl named Faliara She seemed nice and seemed to know my name. I didn't know her though. I followed her back to her stone camp. It looked really nice. I asked her what was going on with us. Were we kidnapped and were our memories wiped or something? She said we were in a "gameshow". She said it was something like the hunger games. What the ... is the hunger games? A challenge who can get the hungriest? Anyways I didn't ask her about that. I asked what this all meant. She said that every now and then, we will have to choose someone to "offer to the gods". Untill finally 3 persons remain. And the person that pleased the people who were offered the most wins. And the prize is to not die. The other two would be offered to the gods too. What a sick game is this, how did I even end up here.... I decided to stay with faliara for a bit. There's not too much time for questions though. I heard a rumor that the first offering will be soon. All I can do is to try and survive...

Yes in my roleplay people who are voted out die >=D
I gave Notty a deadpan look. Really? I did say it was something like The Hunger Games, but I didn't mean we literally die.

It's not getting through to her though. Oh well. We should get to the stone camp first, then I'll explain to her clearly that it's not literally life and death.

This'll be fun.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
I awake on a sandy beach, feeling hot. It seems it's 90°C.
Or i t could just be the sand.
I remember a boat from my dream, and some weird Polish and Spanish-speaking people. Not sure where I got that idea from.
I wonder how I got on that beach, and where the heck I am, anyway. "Perhaps the dream wasn't a dream after all..."
I see somebody holding some coconuts wandering around. They look as if they're searching for something. Or someone.
Maybe that someone is me...? I approach them carefully, hoping it's not a maniac trying to assassinate me.
He turns around, and tells me we have to work together and find the other members of our team. It's all a game, but those who lose are said to die, I find out.

(I'd write more, but my phone is bitching and I can't type normally

Faliara

Reaction score
(Well, according to real life they stay alive, SO...)

When we reached the stone camp, I told her clearly what actually happens.

"The people who lose don't actually die; it's just a dumb rumor. I've known the host for quite a while now, he's a good guy. Someone else who had amnesia in a different Survivor season was prank-told by someone that the people who lose die," I explained. "Otherwise I wouldn't even be here," I added with a chuckle.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm back in the forrest, I like being here. I can see everyone and they can see me but I am still alone. Back there Faliara told me it wasn't life and death and that they would stay alive. As much as I wanted to believe her I didnt. I don't know what happens to the people after these votings, but I hope they won't be offered to the gods. But I got a feeling they will. Meanwhile I am sitting here, hoping I won't lose...

• Agree
Reactions: 755someone755