Survivor Rock Islands

Faliara

Reaction score
We don't even know who's the noobiest here. Only time will tell...

As we watched the random drama puppet show (dammit, why must the puppeteer be so good at imitating our voices?!) I continue to ponder on what that person said about Notty. I decide not to mind about it much, as I completely forgot what it is. If it was anything about going up against Notty, I'm not gonna bother because Notty's a good girl. I think I'll vote for whoever votes for her the voting after.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Okay, I've been in the forest for quite a while now and I'm scared that I'm lost. I'm pretty sure 'camp' is directly behind me but I have no idea how far away it is! I need to gather resources still, but then again I don't have any sort of backpack or bag with me to put stuff in. I've searched around this area for a bit and no signs of a sheep. Maybe something else will do...
*20 minutes later*
Aha! It may be small but it will do! An abandoned bird's nest has fallen out of a tree and I stumbled upon it! This will be good for carrying some stuff, not a lot but a few things atleast! Maybe I should get back to camp now, it's getting late and I don't want to encounter any predators that want to kill me in the night! However I am extremely hungry, and I am not sure if I can make it back in my current state...
*goes past big tree that was less than a 30 seconds walk away*
Oh my gosh, I'm back! That was such a long journey, hopefully there is some food nearby!
*sits on a tree stump watching the waves go by c:*

Pim

Reaction score
Finally arriving at the base, I was surpised about how fast our base was built, without even the my help.
So, I had to make myself usefull with something else. I put the fruit i brought with me inside the base, and went for a search for some sharp stones and branches, what I would turn into weapons, to hunt some animals found at the Island.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Important​
I'm going to go ahead and say something. In every season there's always that inactive player that doesn't vote or doesn't even remember they signed up for the game. And to be honest that's kind of annoying. So if this first voting there's someone who doesn't vote he'll go directly to the danger zone.​
So for example, lets say Notty was the one who received most votes against but Faliara did not vote. Therefore I'm NOT going to send Notty to the danger zone. I'm sending Faliara. Because I do NOT want Survivors that don't even vote in the game. It would be lame to see a very active player leave when there's someone who is not even voting.​
Now, don't get me wrong. If you wish you don't have to post in this thread. But you DO have to vote every single time. And that's okay! Since a lot of Survivor's strategy is to fly under the radar.​

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
I had just set off from camp, when I decided to get a I clambered up a tree, hoping to get a glance of a well that I knew ansoro2112 wouldn't leave me without, because he loves me the most (as he admitted *cough* *cough* notty and Frank), when I made an important discovery. The top of the well could be seen near the middle of the island, but three pillars of smoke could be seen. I slid down, and started to softly approach one of the sources of smoke. To my great surprise, I could see the Wintobo Tribe's camp. That's when it hit me. All the tribes were living on the same island! I hurried back to the well to fill up my tribe's canteens. As I rushed back to our camp with the news, I began to ponder what we should do with this information...

P.S. Ansy (you <3 me the most, right?), can we make alliance with people from other tribes?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I had just set off from camp, when I decided to get a I clambered up a tree, hoping to get a glance of a well that I knew ansoro2112 wouldn't leave me without, because he loves me the most (as he admitted *cough* *cough* notty and Frank), when I made an important discovery. The top of the well could be seen near the middle of the island, but three pillars of smoke could be seen. I slid down, and started to softly approach one of the sources of smoke. To my great surprise, I could see the Wintobo Tribe's camp. That's when it hit me. All the tribes were living on the same island! I hurried back to the well to fill up my tribe's canteens. As I rushed back to our camp with the news, I began to ponder what we should do with this information...

P.S. Ansy (you <3 me the most, right?), can we make alliance with people from other tribes?
Ofcourse, you can make an aliance with anyone you'd like. Except ansoro ofcourse because he is already in my aliance.

• Haha
Reactions: Ansoro2112

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
(Sorry about that)
Diary of Thomas Lee Jackson
Entry 3
When I learn from Faliara that what I heard was only mere role play with Puppets it seems the two are getting on rather well..looks like I was mistaken.
We were finally told by Ansoro that today was the last day to strategize and then it's all down to voting... I feel rather targeted..

midlow

Reaction score
*wakes up after missing the first day*
wait... wut... where am i...
looked around for a bit and remembered why i was here
so...
after teammates told me everything, they aske me to get suplies from the forest..
so being the brave man that i am i start going to the fo- OH GOD A SPIDER!!!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I arise from the boat, and slowly walk onto the island. Everyone seems to be moving around doing stuff. I see midlow running from the forest and then jumping into my arms. Midlow explains to me how there was this "huge" spider, so I walk over there, being all manly, to go see this said spider. When I reach the edge of the forest, I see a daddy long leg climbing on a tree. I kick the spider and knock the tree over as well, (was a small tree, weak and old, but don't tell anyone that)

"Wait until you come across a tarantula.... oh man I can't wait to see your reaction to it, ;)"

Midlow thanks me and carries on into the woods. I go get the tree, drag it over to a nice shady spot in between two big trees. I snap the tree in half and stick each half into the ground next to the trees, and place large rocks around each to secure them in place. I then find some thick vines, which I then weave together. I tie the woven vines onto each half of the tree, stretching it across, and boom, I have myself one of my famous hammocks. I find coconut, break it in half, drink the milk from one half while I wear the other half on my head as a hat.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
i get up from my rock as it had started hurting my back. I walk into the forest and see some survivors are already making a small camping ground. I begin talking to some of the new survivors, I find them quite friendly. When I feel tired I drag my rock back to the campsite and go to sleep on it.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't know what happened, did he communicate with us or something? I didn't see him but everyone suddenly knew there was only one day left before the first offering. And it turns out there are tribes and every tribe has to choose someone. And from those three an unlucky person will be picked and be offered. Turns out Faliara is in my tribe too. I'm feeling lucky and hope shes on my side on this.... but in the end...... it doesn't really matter does it? How am I supposted to survive knowing all those others will be offered. It's hard.... maybe if I ever make it out of here I will visit a psychiatrist. Anyways the day is getting over and I don't feel like sleeping around anyone. I haven't really explored the island yet so I'll just sleep high up in this tree which I am sitting currently in. The spot is totally not visible from the outside, so if nobody saw me climb this tree then they shouldn't know I'm here. Good night my sweet sweet branch which I use as diary...

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
So far I've found a nice rock and slept under it- Rock islands live up to their name. Now I awake, and search the island, before falling into a small pit- More later if I ever get out....

storm886

Reaction score
I go out and chop some wood to make a small hut for me and some of my tribe members. I think to myself, "Hopefully Jivvi won't burn it down this time."

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
I raced back to camp, dropped of the canteens, and headed back into the forest with my machete (and my Swiss Army knife that contains a gun (of course that's possible sillies)). I could tell that it was going to rain soon. I ran into Theo, and recruited him to help me get some leaves to help rainproof our shelter. I was pulling these huge leaves off this tree, when I found a cryptic note. It said:

"Ronny,
There's rain coming. "

At that point, it started to rain.

"Follow this note for safety and help.
Ansoro <3"

"Near your lifeline,
You can find
Something you'll find very dear.
And it will provide lots of cheer.
You would place this way up high,
And it would block out the sky.
But it's hidden far below,
Find it fast, don't be slow."

I joyfully cried out to Theo, and together, we hurried off to the well. Hmm. Hidden far below. I peered into the well. Nothing. Even lowered Theo down a little bit in the bucket. Still nothing. That's when inspiration hit me. Of course. Under the well itself! Hurriedly, I hauled Theo back up, and we began to dig. Suddenly, I felt something plastic, and caught a glimpse of something blue. I pulled it out, and presto! An enormous tarp with ropes bundled up inside. We hurried back to camp, to show it off, and get it set up, before our shelter got too wet.