Survivor Rock Islands

Stretford01

Out of this World
Reaction score
After arriving at the Rock Islands, I quickly ran to the trees to harvest some fruit. I brought the food back to my tribe's makeshift base, and started to prepare the fruit. This could take a while...

storm886

Reaction score
Hi Wintobo tribe! It is a bit early in the game and I think it would be best if we used the randomizer to decide who to send to the danger zone. What do you think?

Natsu
Fjm
Mythelf
Xfolo
Wasup
Midlow
Storm - Agreed
Fruit

Faliara

Reaction score
I look in the forest where Notty decided to wander into. I should go after her; just to remind her that she should come back at sunset and that if she gets hungry, she can eat that random chocolate bar I gave her.

Okay, now you're wondering; where'd I get the chocolate bar?

Well...

As me and Notty were grabbing whatever supplies that were available, a crate suddenly washed ashore.

I managed to pry it open wih the help of one of the sticks we collected; sadly, the stick itself did not survive ("MY STICK!" I wailed loudly, as Notty just stared at me.) I found that there were some items in there, tied in a big plastic bag.

It contained the following;

*A new wooden stick (YES :D)
*A few chocolate bars
*A jar of candy ("YES!" I exclaimed, passing a chocolate bar and a few candies to Notty)
*5 plastic bottles (Two of them were only filled a quarter whie the rest were completely empty. I gave one of the quarter-filled water bottles to Notty along with an empty one, telling her to fill it with clean water if she stumbles upon some. I put one of the empty bottles under one of the 5 stone shelters.)
*Two mats (we had put one of this on the floor of the stone shelter we were using so we didn't sleep on sand while the other was placed in the same spot as the fifth water bottle)
*Three pillows (we put the, all in the stone shelter we're using)
*One blanket (I think you know where this goes...)

And that's how I have said items.

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
I'm here! Hello Survivor Rocks Island! Hmmm. Shallow-ish waters nearby. I wonder. Any fish? Oh well let's get going. Attention Ziptagu Tribe! We need to get a fire going! If we get a fire started, we can start cooking "this"(holds up a big barrel) that I found. What is "this"? Pulls of Lid. It's a huge barrel of rice! Guiz, now we won't starve. WE've got rice. And of course chocolate. Mmmmmm. "Fali come here."
Whispers to Fali.
"Fali. Keep an eye on Notty, hmmkay? WE need to try and help her get her memory back. If she can recover her memory, she'll be able to help us, as she was a former host herself, okay?"
I walk off into the forest.

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
So, I can see the smoke of a fire already been made and a shelter. So, I come walking in with 2 chickens ready to be cooked. I smell of chicken was so much since ansoro2112 didn't have the budget this season to feed us on the boat on the 3 day journey to the island. After I ate, I stayed at camp reinforcing the shelter and fueling the fire.

• Sad
Reactions: Xfolo

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
So, I can see the smoke of a fire already been made and a shelter. So, I come walking in with 2 chickens ready to be cooked. I smell of chicken was so much since ansoro2112 didn't have the budget this season to feed us on the boat on the 3 day journey to the island. After I ate, I stayed at camp reinforcing the shelter and fueling the fire.

You think I'll spend my money to feed you guys? Hell no. I need money for my hair products.​

Xfolo

Reaction score

You think I'll spend my money to feed you guys? Hell no. I need money for my hair products.​

^badediting^

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

^badediting^

Xfolo. You're the first one voted out. Bye.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

Xfolo

Reaction score

Xfolo

Reaction score
Xfolo throws the gun in the sea, and decides to explore this place. He goes to the fisherman hut and takes some more fishes from the sack. He decides to use the old rod and.. what is in this tub? Dead maggots? Time to catch some fish.

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
After exploring a bit more with Pim, we go back to the shelter, where we meet nitasu, hockeyfan and stretford.
We hear some yelling about wooden guns and ammo, so we make a door and shut it, just in case there are wild trolls with guns on this island. I'm told there are (supposed to be) 9 people in our tribe. Them coming here is just a matter of time.

• Haha
Reactions: Xfolo

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
I've been told we have a chipmunk on our team. I'm hoping that it can help us climb tree, and find nuts. This sounds great. One small problem. our chipmunk, and the rest of our team is nowhere to be seen. Oh well. I guess I'd better get started exploring our island.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
I show up at the beach. Darn, I'm late. Everyone else has already started setting up camp. I run over to my tribe and meet everyone.

These seem like nice people...

(Sorry my post is so short. I have to go to school in a second so I'm rushing a bit).

CRonaldo727

Reaction score
Hey! Finally! Another member of our tribe! I thought we were going to be separated after that loser ansoro2112 chucked us of his boat... OMG it's the Theodorrable Theo! Welcome to Ziptagu island. This is our home for the next 30 days. Make yourself at home I guess. No wait, help us try and rain-proof this shelter.

• Haha
Reactions: Ansoro2112

French_Fries

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The Diary of Thomas Lee Jackson
Entry 1
I scurry along the shore searching for my fellow tribe members.. I see someone in the distance I then realise it is none other than theodorre we greet each other and then continue our search for food we then head back to the shelter with CRonaldo727 waiting there to meet us but whilst this is all happening thoughts race through my mind "This is going to be exciting my first ever Survival season" negative thoughts also find a way into my brain and scar me with terror..