Survivor Paulet

nitasu987

Reaction score
Oh and here's my invention:
Invention: Smoke Purification System
Funtion/Description: It takes smoke produced by chimneys and turns it into waste-free air using the brand new aquafication process. It's very affordable and useful.
Here's an ad for ya.

THE ALL NEW Smoke Purification System
Introducing the revolutionary solution to the world’s smoke-choked atmosphere!
A system so simple yet so sophisticated that will not only purify a home’s or factory’s smoke output, but do so for less than one penny per month!
Incredibly reliable with almost NO moving parts and NO maintenance required!
Diagram here-> http://imgur.com/3bWUpqI

The Smoke Purification System utilizes its patented state-of-the-art “aquafication” process in a dual-tank container system made of the finest galvanized steel, installed above your current chimney or smoke stack.
1.Smoke fills the Smoke Containment tank
2.Rain-water or water from a spigot(separate connector required) fills the Water Collection Tank
3.The Water Float & Valve determines the precise amount of water that should flood the purification chamber
4.Smoke flows through the electrified water creating the aquaficationprocess which cleanses the smoke of all impurities before allowing the nowpurified smoke to escape through the release stack
5.The dirty water used is flushed out every time the Water Float & Valve resets

Faliara

Reaction score
THE ALL NEW Smoke Purification System
Introducing the revolutionary solution to the world’s smoke-choked atmosphere!
A system so simple yet so sophisticated that will not only purify a home’s or factory’s smoke output, but do so for less than one penny per month!
Incredibly reliable with almost NO moving parts and NO maintenance required!

Diagram here-> http://imgur.com/3bWUpqI

The Smoke Purification System utilizes its patented state-of-the-art “aquafication” process in a dual-tank container system made of the finest galvanized steel, installed above your current chimney or smoke stack.
1.Smoke fills the Smoke Containment tank
2.Rain-water or water from a spigot(separate connector required) fills the Water Collection Tank
3.The Water Float & Valve determines the precise amount of water that should flood the purification chamber
4.Smoke flows through the electrified water creating the aquaficationprocess which cleanses the smoke of all impurities before allowing the nowpurified smoke to escape through the release stack
5.The dirty water used is flushed out every time the Water Float & Valve resets
... That is absolute GENIUS.

• Thank You
Reactions: nitasu987

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivors who received the most votes against and will be in danger of leaving the island are... @Toiletprincess and @superstein

Toilet received 4 votes
Super received 4 votes
Faliara received 2 votes

Duel #18

Toiletprincess vs. Superstein

Choose a vase. Three have immunity. And the other ones are empty.

4- Taken by Super.
6- Taken by Toilet.

Post your number in this same thread. Good luck.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Notme

nitasu987

Reaction score
Haaang On @raxo222

Clear up my view on this, not sure if I have everything right.

So left in the game it's Me, you, Fal, Super, and Toilet, right?
Either Super or Toilet go home, for sake of this lets go with Toilet.
Fal right now will make it to the final three no matter what UNLESS @ansoro2112 iirc in Survivor you can't use the HII at final 5, so does that parallel with our game, so Fal can't use her immunity at the final 4 (makes for an anticlimactic Final Immunity Challenge)?

So say that's the case. Then provided one of us wins immunity, Fal and Super go in the DZ, and again for example lets say Super goes home, and it's me, you and Fal in the Final 3 where the jury of 7 will vote for us.

If I got anything wrong correct me :D

• Agree
Reactions: Notme

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Congratulations Final 4

@raxo2222
@superstein
@Faliara
@nitasu987

So this is the last challenge. This will be the most important immunity to win in order to go directly to the final.

Faliara still has her immunity. And I believe she'll be using it to secure her place in the final 3. So you can say she is already in the final.

So she won't be participating in this challenge.

That leaves Raxo, Nitasu and Super. The one that wins this challenge will go directly to the final. The other two will be going to the duel. So there's no need to vote.

The Final Challenge

That's right. The very first challenge you had for this season will be your last. I assembled a totem already. You need to assemble your own totem using this colors. The one that gets the most colors as mine will win immunity,

Use this format:

1. (Color Name)
2. (Color Name)
3. (Color Name)
4. (Color Name)
5. (Color Name)

#1 is the top part and #5 is the bottom part.

Send it to me by PM.

Good luck Survivors.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Challenge Results

The winner of the last challenge is... @nitasu987

Congratulations Nitasu! You've won the last immunity. You're now in the final 3 next to Faliara!

My totem's order:

1. Blue
2. Purple
3. Pink
4. Green
5. Red

Nitasu got 3 right.
Raxo got 2 right.
Super got 0 right.

Duel #19

@superstein vs. @raxo2222

Choose a vase. 3 vases have immunity. The other ones are empty.

This is the last duel! And one of the most important ones.

1- Taken by Raxo.

Post your number here.

Good luck.