Survivor Paulet

Faliara

Reaction score
@Faliara and @nitasu987
Why should I vote for you two?
Truthfully, I don't really know how to answer this. I really joined in because I had a lot of fun during my short time in Survivor Rock Islands, not winning the game. During the last few fleeting moments of the game, I wasn't actually in any alliance officially because I was confused as heck and was split between both you and Raxo- when I voted, I voted blindly that time. :x Yeah, yeah, I know. I should be more decisive, but really. I still feel like I'm the manipulative bitch because I never even entered the danger zone! What did I do to be one of the least voted? I had no strategy. I think I'm the least deserving to win. If that didn't answer some of your questions, feel free to ask.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Ok, @Nottykitten and @Toiletprincess ,
good questions.

Notty, I couldn't/didn't want to have done anything to save fruit because I had felt at the time that he was the least trustworthy of the alliance as it stood, and because he was lobbying to get raxo out who I had been loyal to since day 1. TBH I didn't want fruit in here with us because you guys probably would have voted for him.

Toilet, you should vote for me because I kept the numbers advantage and strategically sound until it was time to ditch my alliance at the final 5-4-ish and then won immunity challenges to make sure I didn't go out. It may look like raxo did all of the work, but I had been planning this situation and had backup plans for all of the things that could have gon wrong. for a long time. Truthfully, I wanted Fal in the final 3 as well as raxo so I convinced her not to use her immunity because then she might have gone earlier and made this FTC a lot harder.

Kepp the questions coming! If this isn't what you 2 were looking for I'm happy to explain more :p

Reactions: Notme

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
@Faliara and @nitasu987
Why should I vote for you two?

Yet you betrayed them in the end.
I just wanted to have Faliara and Nitasu in top 3 ;)

Also @Faliara wasn't manipulating at all, in fact she acted so helplessly and confused, so she was no threat at all.
If Notty weren't voted out I would eventually vote out Nitasu and Faliara - I wouldn't get votes from them instead.

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
Since I have been on the island since the beginning, consumed 7 princesses and have gotten stung by a life-threateningly toxic bee, I get to ask a question and if you dont answer it, I will destroy your families (jk but srsly).

LUMPING HELL @raxo2222 !
Why do you get to lumping decide who should make it to the final three.

You're just jealous of their lumps.

Heeheehee
Good luck guys :)

• Haha

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Since I have been on the island since the beginning, consumed 7 princesses and have gotten stung by a life-threateningly toxic bee, I get to ask a question and if you dont answer it, I will destroy your families (jk but srsly).

LUMPING HELL @raxo2222 !
Why do you get to lumping decide who should make it to the final three.

You're just jealous of their lumps.

Heeheehee
Good luck guys :)
Why not? XD

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Toilet, you should vote for me because I kept the numbers advantage and strategically sound until it was time to ditch my alliance at the final 5-4-ish and then won immunity challenges to make sure I didn't go out. It may look like raxo did all of the work, but I had been planning this situation and had backup plans for all of the things that could have gon wrong. for a long time. Truthfully, I wanted Fal in the final 3 as well as raxo so I convinced her not to use her immunity because then she might have gone earlier and made this FTC a lot harder.
@nitasu987 you say your plan was to let raxo do all of the work and just ride to the top. however I fail to see how this should provide you a strategic edge over the others. it's kind of like your saying you had a master plan and just take raxo's free ride to the endgame and yet I fail to recognize how this differentiates you or makes you more deserving to win than the others. It looks like you just took a free ride to the end, Which though is good strategy I have to ask why you brought raxo in with you? If your master plan truly was to take the easy way up and take advantage of raxo why did you take him into the final 3? It kind of says to me 'I'm not really in control of this game but I have a free ride to the top' rather than the other way around. Raxo is obviously a threat who could have a decent chance of winning this game so I'm not sure as to why you wanted him in the top 3.

@Faliara You seem to be suggesting you didn't do anything to get here but that's obviously not true. what strategies Do you think you could have been employing even if basic without realizing them which led you here? There were obviously numerous things you could've done that wouldn't have gotten you here and there must be things that if you hadn't done you wouldn't be here without. what actions do you think this applies to most and what other behaviors do you think benefited you the most throughout the game.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

nitasu987

Reaction score
Good question @myusername22

You see, I didn't want to take raxo out personally (although there were times when that was a possibility) because I was truly 100% loyal to him until the final 5. I was thinking that while Raxo played a great game, I think I can win because he has a lot of blood on his hands and I won a lot of challenges and was very skillful in keeping our majority alliance intact which gave us control over who was sent to the dangerzone because we had more numbers, thus increasing the chance that one of us would win immunity. I honestly feel that I'm more deserving to win because I did a lot of work from behind the scenes and I don't really have a lot of blood on my hands. I did my best to play an honest game and I manipulated very few people and didn't hurt too many people's feelings. What you're saying is true though. The benefit of my plan to win Final immunity was that either Super or Raxo would go. Super would be imo easy to beat (no offense buddy) and while Raxo would be harder to beat, We've worked together closely in this game and he's been my #1 ally, so I feel that he deserves to be here as much as I do.

Keep 'em coming!

• Love

Faliara

Reaction score
You seem to be suggesting you didn't do anything to get here but that's obviously not true. what strategies Do you think you could have been employing even if basic without realizing them which led you here? There were obviously numerous things you could've done that wouldn't have gotten you here and there must be things that if you hadn't done you wouldn't be here without. what actions do you think this applies to most and what other behaviors do you think benefited you the most throughout the game.
... I'm sorry, is it possible to simplify that sentence?

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I'll be up front about it, I'm voting for Falaria.

Nothing you say can change me either way, and I suggest to the rest of you to do the same

Raxo, one, when notty was still in game, you did not have total control, it was all notty. I hardly ever listened to you when you were trying to control me when we had been in that alliance.

I thought we had our plan understood. Then you bring it out into the open and just ruin it all.

If you want to know why you didn't make it to the final 3, it's raxo. Simple answer. And nitasu was basically raxo's little minion, so I mean...

Now Raxo, if we had just done what we had planned, everything would have been fine. Notty getting voted out was a bit of a back set, but you're the one that messed it up.

So in other words, vote for Falaria. She never had any intention to back stab you all. That was all raxo and nitasu. Falaria got lucky because raxo took her under his wing.

And Raxo, I just want to know why you did it. Because "testing your powers" or whatever you said isn't a good enough answer.

Faliara

Reaction score
What actions on your part Caused you to be here, In the final three, Today?
Well, one of them was definitely getting convinced not to use my immunity...

Another one, I suppose, would be helping win 2nd place in the animal challenge. I'm not sure if I would have gotten voted out if we didn't win that spot, but it definitely allowed my tribe leeway that time.

Another thing is that at the start of the game, I had actually started up an alliance of five. But then two of the members got voted out, and the alliance just sort of... Fell apart. I was basically split into deciding between taking Toilet's or Raxo's side... As I said earlier, I never officially decided, and had considered banging my head against the wall at one point. Of course, then Toilet's two-man alliance got voted out, and Ansoro announced that I won't be taking the challenge before I even considered my immunity...

I don't backstab. It doesn't matter if it bites me in the ass in the future, I don't backstab. I just don't do that.

There was this one time we- I - should've suspected that Raxo was backstabbing us- but not one out of the three of us, not even the one who was getting voted for the danger zone, had thought that he'd do that. Even after that... I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have suspicions, but the thing is, that alliance was made out of the ones I trust the most, and even then he was still one of the two I trust, so I didn't ask. Even now, I still trust him and Toilet. It's probably stupid, but that's probably the result of my previous 'I don't backstab' statement, which is most likely idiotic in your eyes.

I'm not really sure if there's anything else.

Here's a little tidbit about me- I don't lay out all my cards. I never do until someone asks or points it out for me. I'm not sure why, but there's almost always this one thing that lays forgotten as the other is shown. Usually, this is because I myself don't even know that card exists, and if I do- then I might not think it's mine. Sometimes, someone has to point it out for me, or I have to realize myself at some point in time. I sometimes act subconsciously, not really knowing why I did so until a later point in time, or not even realize I did that. I don't mean 'sleepwalk' not realize- I mean I do something and not realize that's also something else until later. I'm not really sure why I act like this myself- or maybe I do, but the most conscious part of my mind is busy typing this chunk of text, so I'll delve on that later. The human mind is rather strange, no?

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I'll be up front about it, I'm voting for Falaria.

Nothing you say can change me either way, and I suggest to the rest of you to do the same

Raxo, one, when notty was still in game, you did not have total control, it was all notty. I hardly ever listened to you when you were trying to control me when we had been in that alliance.

I thought we had our plan understood. Then you bring it out into the open and just ruin it all.

If you want to know why you didn't make it to the final 3, it's raxo. Simple answer. And nitasu was basically raxo's little minion, so I mean...

Now Raxo, if we had just done what we had planned, everything would have been fine. Notty getting voted out was a bit of a back set, but you're the one that messed it up.

So in other words, vote for Falaria. She never had any intention to back stab you all. That was all raxo and nitasu. Falaria got lucky because raxo took her under his wing.

And Raxo, I just want to know why you did it. Because "testing your powers" or whatever you said isn't a good enough answer.
It was Notty, who messed it yp - I voted according to Nottys plan, when he got voted out.
Also I wanted some fun :devilish:

nitasu987

Reaction score
Whoa Whoa Whoa @xXxFruitNinjaxXx I wasn't Raxo's little minion at all. You were in that alliance with us. Hell, you saw raxo do most of the work. I only followed so I could ride him while he has his 'fun' and then dominate the endgame (which I did by winning the previous two immunity challenges.)I played hard and used raxo's notoriety to keep the target on his back, and not mine. I never did ANYTHING to hurt anyone in this game. Imo why vote for the goat (i.e. the one someone brings to FTC who won't get votes and who did nothing this whole game (no offense fal)) when you can vote for one of the two strategic players who actually worked hard to get here. In past Survivor games I've been voted out early due to my vast wealth of knowledge about Survivor (probably :p) but this time I made it to the final 3. Raxo didn't bring me, he probably would have gotten rid of me long ago had I not won lots of immunities.

Oh yeah and Raxo's game is really similar to Russell Hantz's. Heard of him? The most hated and notorious Survivor EVER?

http://survivor.wikia.com/wiki/Russell_Hantz