Survivor Paulet

Faliara

Reaction score
And thus starts the waiting game...

EDIT:

You wish to know? I'll lay out all my cards- if you ask the right questions. It's never simply the cards themselves- it's how they're placed in front of you. I may lay them all out, but you never know if one is hidden from view, or perhaps if you're simply looking in the wrong direction. It's not always as it seems.
-Excerpt from Unknown Source

Wrote it myself. :x

Last edited:

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
*pops back in* I knew Raxo was doing this the whole game and is partially one of the reasons I left since I knew raxo was, in the end, going to have total control due to the several alliances he had. Nita, well, I never really saw him as a threat - neither Fali. I'm quite surprised in the final outcome since the person who actually had control at the end although it appeared to be Raxo WAS Fali but she didn't realise that since Raxo appeared to be the one who had the deciding vote since well...

FINAL 5:
Raxo
Nitasu

FALI
Toilet
Super

So, whoever had the majority was the one who won and Fali (who practically had a guaranteed place in the Final 3) could have chose Toilet and Super and it could have been a whole different outcome and in my head I was egging Fali to do that after seeing how much of a backstabbing traitor Raxo was (who also quite nicely manipulated Fali to join his alliance which I was impressed with). Oh well, I have no say in this but if I did I would have voted, unfortunately, Raxo since well.

Raxo - Quite cleverly had control at one point, good at manipulating and well - playing the game (even if he did backstab everyone in the end)

Nitasu - Was just, like me last season, a little follower who helped at times.

Fali - Could have been the game decider but was manipulated.

So yeah, the final vote is on who played the game best (I have to congratulate Fali who saved that immunity but probably didn't recognise why to do it at first) and not who might have absolutely backstabbed everyone who you may dislike because of this.

*pops back out*

• Winner
Reactions: Notme

Faliara

Reaction score
*pops back in* I knew Raxo was doing this the whole game and is partially one of the reasons I left since I knew raxo was, in the end, going to have total control due to the several alliances he had. Nita, well, I never really saw him as a threat - neither Fali. I'm quite surprised in the final outcome since the person who actually had control at the end although it appeared to be Raxo WAS Fali but she didn't realise that since Raxo appeared to be the one who had the deciding vote since well...

FINAL 5:
Raxo
Nitasu

FALI
Toilet
Super

So, whoever had the majority was the one who won and Fali (who practically had a guaranteed place in the Final 3) could have chose Toilet and Super and it could have been a whole different outcome and in my head I was egging Fali to do that after seeing how much of a backstabbing traitor Raxo was (who also quite nicely manipulated Fali to join his alliance which I was impressed with). Oh well, I have no say in this but if I did I would have voted, unfortunately, Raxo since well.

Raxo - Quite cleverly had control at one point, good at manipulating and well - playing the game (even if he did backstab everyone in the end)

Nitasu - Was just, like me last season, a little follower who helped at times.

Fali - Could have been the game decider but was manipulated.

So yeah, the final vote is on who played the game best (I have to congratulate Fali who saved that immunity but probably didn't recognise why to do it at first) and not who might have absolutely backstabbed everyone who you may dislike because of this.

*pops back out*
... I could have been the game decider?

EDIT:
I had officially joined them?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
... I could have been the game decider?

EDIT:
I had officially joined them?
Pretty much, with your immunity you were practically guaranteed to be in the Final 3 then it was just the choice to join the more quiet, peaceful people who seemed to have little power over the game (Toilet and Super) or the evil backstabbing traitors who seemed to have more power over the game. But of course, at the time the people who seemed to have power would be the best. Plus Raxo manipulated you, it was a good manipulation though.

Faliara

Reaction score
Pretty much, with your immunity you were practically guaranteed to be in the Final 3 then it was just the choice to join the more quiet, peaceful people who seemed to have little power over the game (Toilet and Super) or the evil backstabbing traitors who seemed to have more power over the game. But of course, at the time the people who seemed to have power would be the best. Plus Raxo manipulated you, it was a good manipulation though.
I had a choice?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Dude, Raxo and Nita had immunity, and all three of us literally only had each other to vote, what the hell could I have done to tip the balance?
1. I never even realised Raxo and Nitasu had immunity and I'm not even sure they did at the point of the Final 5 but you still could have won if you joined Super and Toilet

Voting 1:
Super votes Raxo and Nita
Toilet votes Raxo and Nita
You vote Raxo and Nita
Raxo votes x and y
Nita votes x and y

Results:
Raxo and Nitasu both received 3 votes.
x and y both received 2 votes.
z received 0 votes.

Raxo and Nitasu are sent to the Danger Zone.

If they did have immunity, they would both have to use it to stay in since if Raxo used it and Nitasu didn't Nitasu would go out and vice versa and if both didn't use it then one of them would go out.

Voting 2:
Super votes x and you
Toilet votes x and you
Raxo votes (logically) Super and Toilet
You vote Raxo and unfortunately Super/Toilet, let's say Super

Results:
Raxo received 3 votes
Fali received 2 votes
Super received 2 votes
Toilet received 1 vote

You use immunity = Final 3
Toilet auto gets through = Final 3

Now in the danger zone it's left with Raxo and Super and either can get through but people vote you in the Final 3 since you were very decisive and didn't choose the traitors.

= you win.

Faliara

Reaction score
1. I never even realised Raxo and Nitasu had immunity and I'm not even sure they did at the point of the Final 5 but you still could have won if you joined Super and Toilet

Voting 1:
Super votes Raxo and Nita
Toilet votes Raxo and Nita
You vote Raxo and Nita
Raxo votes x and y
Nita votes x and y

Results:
Raxo and Nitasu both received 3 votes.
x and y both received 2 votes.
z received 0 votes.

Raxo and Nitasu are sent to the Danger Zone.

If they did have immunity, they would both have to use it to stay in since if Raxo used it and Nitasu didn't Nitasu would go out and vice versa and if both didn't use it then one of them would go out.

Voting 2:
Super votes x and you
Toilet votes x and you
Raxo votes (logically) Super and Toilet
You vote Raxo and unfortunately Super/Toilet, let's say Super

Results:
Raxo received 3 votes
Fali received 2 votes
Super received 2 votes
Toilet received 1 vote

You use immunity = Final 3
Toilet auto gets through = Final 3

Now in the danger zone it's left with Raxo and Super and either can get through but people vote you in the Final 3 since you were very decisive and didn't choose the traitors.

= you win.
... They both won their immunities through the challenge and danger zone duel before that voting, Ansy told us that himself. Don't believe me? Go backtrack. .-. Why are we even discussing this when questioning is over?