Survivor Elba

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
(Been sleeping so I havent been able to post yet)
I wake up on a long beautiful beach but I realize that the games have started already. I curse silently to myself. I groggily trudge up the beach to find people already setting up shelter and that someone has fished enough for everyone. I curse again. "They've already manage alliances" I whisper. "If someone wants me on their team they'll just ask.
I begin constructing my shelter hoping someone will notice me.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I meet a nice fellow called Albalkir and he even shared his baconOh.Wow xD I know that he was creating a sexy alliance but my manners come first: never invite yourself into anything. "I think I'll wait for the invitation if I'm going to get one" I think. I get back to my yummy bacon and continue chatting with Nitasu

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
I meet a nice fellow called Albalkir and he even shared his baconOh.Wow xD I know that he was creating a sexy alliance but my manners come first: never invite yourself into anything. "I think I'll wait for the invitation if I'm going to get one" I think. I get back to my yummy bacon and continue chatting with Nitasu
I saw 77_is_the_best and nitasu987 eating and I didnt had nothing to eat so I told them if I could Join them to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: RMcraft

Salvationist

Reaction score
After iv salvaged the remnants of the smash and sunken boat ( LIKE A BAWS ) and constructed a small set of tools i sling the remainder of the wood into my backpack and set of inland.

On my way there to see if there are any shelters i could join i start to think about alliances and who i could join. Being a Templar i know the importance of trust, paranoia, lies and general all-round backstabbing. So i decide if im going to form an alliance i should do it with people i trust

I decide that sploorky, harma , Dessern and oogles are prim candidates for an alliance but ill think back to that when i reach safety

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Theodorre is away for a death of somebody he knows so if he doesnt respond to voting that is why.

Well the home is coming along nicely I will put together a bit of shade then. I will be heading out to the woods to find some big leaves/material to protect from sun. *Grabs bow&arrow* Might as well try to get some food that will last. See everybody later!

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
"Ok so I don't have a future in solis' and nit's alliance" I think. "That leaves sploorky, doctor octopus, sparklymuffinz and gassy_european as possible people that I could alliance with. I see that SparklyMuffinz and sploorky are hanging together so I walk over and hopes for the best.
---
"Hey you two! Need another guy in your alliance?!"