Survivor Elba

nitasu987

Reaction score
@dessern ok!

I go spearfishing for a while I come back with enough fish to feed EVERYONE!!!!!!
Ooglie101: How'd ya get all dem Fishies?
Me: I learned from the best: Ozzy! (For those who don't know he was a survivor player on 3 seasons.)

• Love
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Scrable

Reaction score
In the forest of the island, I saw someone. No that wasn't only one, there were 3 people. I think I saw Theodorre and solis. But the others I didn't saw. I got out of my hiding and asked them, do i could join their alliance.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Harmak heard Fruit ask him to join them.
He nodded his head and said "Fried cabbages." Harmak left Fruit confused. He then punched a tree, got a shovel, and continued chasing chickens. He threw the shovel to Fruit and yelled, "Flint is good. Go get some."

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
A quick reminder to the Survivors.

AFTER the 14 hours you can vote! Send Nottycat or Ansoro a PM or Inbox with this format:

Who do you vote off the island:
Who do you vote to grant immunity:

And you CANT vote for yourself. Thats it.

Keep going! I see a lot of strategy going on! Good luck Survivors.

Salvationist

Reaction score
"This is it " i muttered gravely, as i struggled to get out of the overcrowded boat as me and the other 19 desperately tried to clamber out of our former vessel. Due to my fatigue and tiredness i sank down into the sand as my Templar suit started to revitalize my broken battered body as i lay comatose on the beach, Lost and forgotten like the latest series of big brother....

When i woke up everyone from the boat was gone... probably to go get food and water if i wanted to harvest the resources from this strange and mystery island i was going to need some tools. As i looked around i noticed the boat run aground on the shore. I slowly limped to the boat and looked inside, i found the boat had been looted of all it''s content. But the boat itself had been left untouched, perfect for making tools i smiled to myself under my helmet.

I hope you enjoyed that little post and that it was within the rules if not please PM so we can sort the problem out!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Leaving confused I take the shovel and dig up some gravel and get some flint. Then i knock down a few trees getting saplings and wood. Luckily I find some wild grass from which I collect seeds.ti make some wheat and bring wild animals by the shelters to be put in pens.

nitasu987

Reaction score
After hanging with Salvationist for a minute, I walked back to camp, but was jumped by a shadowy figure.
??? You. Me. Alliance. We'll win.
me: Um.... If I say no?
???: You'll be first out.
me: .... .....

nitasu987

Reaction score
Well, I said to everyone (in the alliance) We need to vote out someone who's got it all figured out, no?
Solis: How bout s-
me: SHUSH. Do you want EVERYONE ON THE WHOLE FLIPPIN' ISLAND to know who we're voting?
Solis: ....