Survivor Elba

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I remember how hot it is and my throat feels dry. There has been no fresh water found yet. I decide to venture off far away from everyone in a deep search. I hope i return.

RMcraft

Reaction score
Got the biggest knot ball in my head. I wish I head some conditioner right now. This morning I got to watch the sunrise with Dessern5. My goal is to go find out who everyone is starting to vote for.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Got sidetracked finding protection and food... Well it was a good night guess I will be heading back to the base now.

When there, It seems like the house has been built. Well I will do some nice home decoration then and start storing food.

nitasu987

Reaction score
If it's morning now (not so sure): My hair's messier than normal. I go exploring and I find some fresh water in the jungle. I drink some and head over to Dessern5 to see what he's up to.

If its still night (not sure which): Zzzzz............Z.......

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
I woke up and I went for some food and I saw nitasu drinking some fresh water and I ask Him can you give me a little bit of water please and he told me yea take this. I told him who should we vote out.

RMcraft

Reaction score
After I was done making my seashell necklace, I spotted a chicken. The chicken started to run, and I chased after it. I eventually caught the chicken and brought it back to my alliance hut.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I see nitasu coming over to me now, he seems in shock to see that I am dragging a dear behind me. Well here you go! Its breakfast eat up! Oh and by the way I have some things to spice up our rooms if you want to. Their over their in that big pile. I already decorated mine with the heads of animals I hunted and plants. Enjoy your findings!

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Harmak didn't return to the base that night. He got carried away chasing chickens and digging gravel. While digging, he came across a cave. Acting like a derp, he went in. He dug out a fair amount of gravel and found one iron. He used the spare stick of dynamite he sneaked onto the boat to blow it up and collect it, along with some stone.

He got back up to the surface to collect two logs. He used that log to make a work table, then used the stone he got to make a furnace, then used the second log to smelt the iron. Then Harmak made a flint and steel, getting ready to have some fun.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
It's scary over here. It's midnight and im all alone. These woods have some creepy animals, if u can even call them that. I have failed to find water and i am exhasted. And then, I see a bear. I start to run and then i spot HarmakPaul being carried away by chickens. I dive over the chickens, get up and start throwing them. The bear eats them and trots off. Me and Harm go after the bear with our swords. He leads to fresh water. Me and harm are so happy. We kill the bear and carry it back to camp along with buckets of water.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
*Arrives to the Island*

Hi there Survivors! Great strategies going on. Don't forget that the votings are getting closer. So start thinking about who you want to give the immunity to and who you want out of the Island.

*Leaves the Island*

Dio4344

Reaction score
I woke up and I went for some food and I saw nitasu drinking some fresh water and I ask Him can you give me a little bit of water please and he told me yea take this. I told him who should we vote out.
We should vote out someone thats not in our alliance or thats alone, Just my stradegy, We need to keep are alliance strong, By the way I finished our house, Tomorrow we should think on who to vote off

Dio4344

Reaction score
I woke up this morning feeling great, Spotted some Chickens that I might go after and Found a Banana Tree, So I took some bananas and gave it to them for a healthy breakfast.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Great aliances have been made, perhaps a bit too great. But how do you know these people will vote for who you ask them too? Perhaps all at once they vote their leader. And you would only know afterwards....

There are some lone survivors, setting up by themselves. Poor fellow's, I fear they might be voted off soon.

The votes are starting now, but first: You can't controle others actions that much. Dont play HarmakPaul like a puppet!

To vote, PM me or Ansoro, with the following information:
Vote information said:
Who do you want to vote off the island:
Who do you want to grant immunity:
You can also give reasons why you want to vote someone. These can be self-made. So like:
I vote Ansoro off the island because I dont think he is going to help our alliance.

And after the votings are over, we will give out who voted who, the reason if given, and who has the most votes.
If its a tie we do a re-vote, but I have the feeling it wont happen ;)

Votings will end in 72 hours. If all votes have been given before that, it ends earlier.
If you dont know your vote yet, you got 3 days till you have to give it!

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
((This is getting confusing, who's in solis' and nit's alliance? Don't want to vote for an alliance member ;)))
I finish my cabin to find that nitasu has built a treehouse for himself. "Ok cool" I say. To nobody in particular I say "For those in solis and nits alliance- hey we should get a name you know? Anyways my cabin has a main area and then 4 rooms leading off it so including me it can house 4 so if anyone from the alliance needs a place to stay until they build their house, or even just live with me full stop just let me know!"

nitasu987

Reaction score
solis22 You never said anything XD You nub :D

After cooking Dess's Deer, I head on over to the voting booth.. I talk it over with the rest of my alliance, but nobody seems to agree with me. (No, I'm not voting for Gasy_Europeon just yet). YOUR IRL EDIT: Going to school now, will be quite inactive at camp today, sorry bout that!