Survivor Elba

RD4life

Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
I already stated that I was with you Solis, your logic is a bit flawed! :3

I tried approaching some of the other shy members of the group, and started pulling them out of their shell. I wanted them to talk more, a LOT more. Making others say stupid things was my main concern. I can sleep anywhere anyway.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
First off I was tagged here like 6 times due to qouteing..... Secondly I will join in :D

Well I guess the game starts now... I am currently in an alliance with a few others but I dont know how long it will last as I am to go to the top. Well then nitasu, solis, Rd, and dio while we wait for theodorre to get up why not start our house? I could go out and gather materials.

RD4life

Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
I show the group the food I had already earned the few hours before alliance forming began, they seem to like my finds, although we will need more to survive with our size of group.

Reaction score
Doctor says "Sploorky ill help build the shelter i have a lot of experence placing blocks down" "also the food team should look to see if there is any freash water sources"

RMcraft

Reaction score
As I arrive, I notice how many people on the island are very attractive. I come across Dessern5 and I just fall madly in love with him. I start to talk to him, but it doesn't seem like he likes me. I am still looking for a good alliance, maybe 2-3 people. I wonder if Dessern is allianced with anyone? I bet he is, so instead I ask Ooglie101 and @Doctoroctoganpus if they would like to join me and mabye have a nice coconut and banana every morning.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I wake up to see everyone on the island. No one sees me as I gets off the boat. Seeing everyone building shelter, I sneak off into the woods to look for some food.

RD4life

Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
After a hard day of work I start walking over the beach, I see someone from my alliance fishing, but that's not what I was looking for. I wanted to find the houses of others, so I knew their positions and alliances.

• Informative
Reactions: Ansoro2112