Survivor Elba

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Welcome, to Survivor Elba!
Me and Ansoro will be your hosts, and any questions can be asked to us!
It is asked that you perhaps roleplay a bit, as it might make it funner.
Do that by making your roleplayed text like -->This<--.

Hey, I see something!" Says Ooglie101. "I see land!"
After a long trip to the island by boat the survivors finnaly reach the island.
It is early in the morning, and the sun shines bright.
"oof... its really hot here." says Harmakpaul.
Scrable: "Its indeed hot here, and I can't believe it starts already"
Dessern5: "It feels weird knowing that we have to survive without any technology. I've never done that before."

The boat slowly reaches the island. The survivors step out, and the boat goes away... "This is it." says Salvationist, "This is where we all have to survive." The survivors look around them. Seeing a very long beach, and alot of trees.
Theodorre: "Is that a monkey...?" RMcraft runs to the monkey, but the monkey runs away.
Sploorky: "Theres no time to enjoy the moment, we need food and shelter before the evening falls."
"And what do you suggest?" says Gassy_europeon.
Sploorky: "We need a plan, I think its the best if we split in half. Half of us go get wood for a house, and the other half goes in the wild to find food."

Ooglie101: "You do realize we need to vote someone off after tonight, right?" Chronos: "Lets not worry about that yet...."

The votings will start in 14 hours, at 5:00 GMT tomorrow.
Till then, roleplay a bit perhaps?

And a site note, you dont need a good reason to vote someone off, you can make up your own reasons, like: "I vote notty as it didnt help enough with building the house"

Here is the list of contesters, and good luck!
1. Solis22.
2. HarmakPaul
3. RD4life
4. Chronos
5. Jeff0521
6. ejaworski24
7. RMcraft
8. Theodorre
9. Ooglie101
10. 77_is_the_best
11. Sploorky
12. Salvationist
13. Scrable
14. xxxfruitninjaxxx
15. Nitasu987
16. Doctoroctoganpus
17. gassy_europeon
18. SparklyMuffinz
19. Dio4344
20 Dessern5

How it works, and the rules can be found here:
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/survivor-elba-challenge.8839/

But again, the rules:
1. Do not talk about this game somewhere other from this thread.
2. It is asked that you don't edit posts. Unless you need to cursive or bold text.
3. If you are voted out, you can't talk unless Notty or Ansoro tell you to.
4. Once you have PM'd one of us, you cannot change your two votes unless something is wrong. (like voting someone who is out already)
5. Stay active. Atleast make 1 post every voting.

• Haha
Reactions: RMcraft

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score

RD4life

Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
*RD4life introduction*

On the boat to the Island, I wasn't very talkative. This was my strategy, I would go in for the full 100% but would be an underdog because of my silence. Dessern5 and Ooglie101 were the only people that approached me. We had some small talk about the show and about our tactics. I told them a few things, (not all of which were true) and then started thinking. What was I going to do if I got far into the show, who looks weak enough to vote away first? I hoped that nobody was thinking about me yet.

*Continued roleplaying*

I look to the other survivors, and see different emotions. some people are already anxiously thinking about the voting, and others are determined to quickly set up the encampment. I tell Sploorky I will take some people with me to get food. I ask around if there is anyone else that wants to come with me. Some people raise their hands.

After 3 hours of searching we return with 4 coconuts, a chicken, and a dead rabbit that doesn't look all that edible. The other group that went out to get wood had yet to return, so we went into the water as a well deserved rest.

I was wondering who I would vote off, but seeing as some people had yet to return, I managed to think about actually enjoying this experience.

Edit:Already disobeying the rules by editing, but my text wasn't cursive

RD4life

Reaction score
Website
www.reddit.com
Solis asked me if I wanted to join in an alliance with him, I was doubting if it would be helpful for me so early on in the game, so I said yes, but it is only to help you both get through the first 2 votings. No voting on each other, and all voting on the same. I hope I made the right decision...

Yes, for the first 2 votings.
Edit:grammar

• Haha
Reactions: RMcraft and Solis22

Scrable

Reaction score
As I arrived on the island, I instantly went away from the others.
And I noticed, as I came back the survivors already made alliances.
So meanwhile as the others made alliances, I was alone and searched for a cave on the island.
As I found a cave, I collected some wood and made a campfire in the cave, to survive the night.
I tried to make the cave more comfortable. Than I searched for food. I found blueberries and mushrooms.
But there was no water... So i had to find a lake, or a river. With no luck. I tried to get water from the trees, which I saw often in other survival shows. And it worked. So I had already something to eat, a shelter and water.
But none was here, only me. And it wasn't very good at night.

So I'm searching someone who will be with me. An another alliance

nitasu987

Reaction score
I'm SUPER excited to be here, and I can't wait to, well, win! I looked over on the boat here to Ooglie and said "Hey dude." He didn't say/do anything. Once I got to the island, I immediately went over to a rock and sat. Like a boss.