Survivor Cephalonia

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Forest_Knight. My buddy!

Here is the thing. Vote for Dillon and Noma. For those two.

Why? Because I am sure Noma and Dillon will vote for the both of us. So at least everyone will be tied and the 4 of us will go to the danger zone. And there is more chance to be safe with 4 Surviros in the danger zone than with 2.
If you don't vote for them it will be just YOU and ME in the danger zone.

So please Forest. Vote for Dillon AND Noma.

Trust me. <3

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
If you don't believe me, here's my thought process.
I voted for dilly because I'm in your alliance and I assumed solis wanted me to vote with him... Guess he didn't want me to but whatever I already sent in my vote.
I voted for solis because, well frankly (I won't sugar coat it), he's a bigger threat then me.
You can take that as a thank you, or an insult., because I could have saved you from going to the danger zone. I really didn't mean it as an insult, it was truthful, there isn't room for two alpha leaders like me and solis, and I assumed he would vote me back as well.

• Winner
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Forest_Knight. Listen to me right now. Noma is tricking you. I am sure he voted for YOU and ME. He just WANTS to confuse you so he can be safe!
I am telling you. If you DON'T vote for Dillon and Noma YOU and ME are gonna be screwed. Please. I have had your back all this time. Dont vote for anyone else. Just Dillon and Noma.

So here is one thing. Noma is trying to confuse you and lying. Why? BECAUSE he knows that if you vote for him and Dillon then the 4 of us will be in the danger zone. And he doesnt wants that.

Forest I beg you. Vote for Dillon and Noma. Don't be fooled. Please.

• Disagree
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
By the way Nomasaurus. Nice. I saved you from Danger Zone and that's how you pay me. Good to know.

Forest_Knight. Remember NOMA, DILLON AND OOGLIE were gonna be the ones who were gonna vote us out. If it wasnt for the twist one of us wouldnt be here.

All I ask is for you to vote Dillon and Noma. Please Forest. Just Trust me. Don't let me down in this one. <3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
RESULTS

The Survivors who recieved the most amount of votes and are in danger of leaving the Island are... solis22, Forest_Knight and Nomasaurus.

DillonSaysRawr. You are the FIRST finalist. Congratulations.

You 3 will now send ME a number between 1-100. The one that chooses the CLOSEST one to mine is out. The other two will join Dillon in the Finals.

Solis recieved 3 votes
Forest recieved 2 votes
Noma recieved 2 votes
Dillon recieved 1 vote

Who voted for who:

Forest = Solis and Noma
Noma = Solis and Forest
Dillon = Solis and Forest
Solis = Dillon and Noma