Survivor Cephalonia

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Results

The Survivor who is out of Survivor Cephalonia is.... Nomasaurus.

Noma, you are the SEVENTH and LAST member of the Jury. You will have a saying at the last Tribal Council. So stay in touch with the thread.

Noma, you can say one last statement to your fellow Survivors if you want.

Nomasaurus, the Tribe has spoken. 17 down. 3
left.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS FINAL 3!

You guys have made what the other 17 Survivors couldn't do. Outwit, Outplay and Outlast.

solis22
Forest_Knight
DillonSaysRawr

Listen carefully. You guys will now WRITE to the Jury WHY you deserve to win Survivor and why you deserve their votes. You can say why you deserve it more than the other two. But don't post it on here yet. You guys gotta send it to me by inbox and once I have the 3 of them I will post them at the same time.

Jury. Prepare for their arguments. Wait for me to write and send me their stories. Then I will give you the right to talk.

Nomasaurus
Ooglie101
JohnOgozalek
Night_Slayer_
Silvuss
FoxMccloud64
superstein

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
Well. It's been a long time on the island but it's definitely been a fun time.
I am obviously sad to see myself go, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
Good luck to the final 3, I hope all of you present your best argument and give your best shot.
Solis, you can win it because of you're supreme argumentative and alpha-dog nature. You can present a damn good argument about why you should win. All you need to do is keep a cool head.
Forest, you can win it by how nonchalant you are, you have wronged nobody in no way. All you need to do is give a damn convincing argument, because you can't win by doing nothing.
Dillon, you can win by how likable you are. Nobody in this game has had the luck and smoothness that you have. You can win by being yourself, to be frank.

I wish all three of you goodluck!!! Thank you Ansoro and Notty for a very pleasurable month on the island, it was truly a good experience.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Final Arguments

Dillon's Argument:

"Throughout this season, I have learned that people can change drastically. It has also taught me that in situations like this, no matter how close you are, no one can be trusted, especially when everyone is fighting for the same thing. This season, I was a very loyal and trustworthy player. I stuck with my tribe and alliance, and never turned against anyone. I was in an alliance from day one, and was stable until the jury began. When the jury started, I was the prior target, and as the finals grew closer, I was constantly out numbered. Each voting, my hope depleted, but not completely. If it did, I most likely wouldn’t be where I am now. There were some BIG moments in this season that I was a part of, and I held my ground for a while but I have to admit, near the end, it was nothing but luck for me. I was in the danger zone about 10 times back to back because of me being the last person not in the final alliance. I still managed to make my way to the final 3. Voting for me will make you fabulous and even more beautiful than you already are. It would be amazing to win, but making it to the final 3 is still a huge accomplishment. This experience will definitely be a highlight on Blocktopia for me, no matter the outcome. Best of luck Solis and Forest. <3 "

Solis's Argument:

I just want to start by saying to everyone congratulations. Congratulations to the first 10 who left the Island. To the Jury and to the ones I have the privilege to seat next to right now. Because thanks to ALL of us we made this one of the BEST seasons ever. I couldn't ask for anyone better to share this experience.

I am known as a Survivor who likes to make a lot of decissions. A Survivor who isn't afraid of talking or defending himself.
In Season 1 (Survivor Elba) I got 10th place. I made it to the Jury. I was seen thw whole game as a threat. And people wanted to get rid of me. And they did.
When I signed up for this season I thought to myself "Maybe I have to change my strategy and just be quiet the whole time and don't make decissions". I made that the first days. Then I realized I am NOT like that. I need to play this game how I really like it. Like my true self. So that's what I did. And that's when I satrted to play this game. <3

Throughout the entire game I was involved pretty much in every single important decission it was made.
Now, this might hunt me in the future Why? Because people will hate in the one who made the decission.
But here is the thing guys. I truely made a HUGE effort to make it this far. Not saying Dillon and Forest didn't (because they did a hell of a job) but in my humble opinion I did so much more in this game.

Did I pissed off many people? Oh hell yes. Was I rude to some Survivors? Oh hell yes. Now, I want to apologize for being like that. Everything I said wasn't personal at all. I was just part of the game. So if I hurt anyones feelings I apologize. Because that wasn't my intention at all.

Now I want to say something to each member of the Jury.

Superstein- I remember at the beginning when you were an outcast. Everyoe was against your Tribe. Even everyone of your tribe got voted out. But you. You managed to made it to the Jury. And I congratulate you for that.

Fox- Oh Foxy. Another Survivor in which everyone was against. But you pretty much made it to the Jury! You even survived so many danger zones too. You were a great Survivor.

Silvuss- People say you are the luckiest player ever. But I think a bit different. Maybe luck had a little bit to do. But I know you were into the game and you did made strategy. And you even made it this far.

Night Slayer- Night!!! My Survivor buddy!!! <3 <3 Since the beginning together! Until you got voted out. Gotta say, it was an aweomse experience to share it with you. <3

John- Oh John. Since the start I was like "This guy will win this". Until you got to the danger zone and Dillon used his immunity. That's when you went home. You were one of the best Survivors this season. <3

Ooglie- Haha. Oh Ooglie. I exploded with you. Not because of you but because I was in danger of leaving and I just freaked out. I apologized for all I said. And um.... I love you cow. <3

Noma- My Noma!! Oh my god. Gotta say one of the most clever survivors in this season. You were gonna win this! I really admire all your moves you made. Congratulations for making it so far. <3

This is how I played this game. Not afraid of what to say. Not afraid to make decissions. I believe I deserve your votes because I truly know I did a lot to make it where I am right now.

Like I said, this was a great season. And a great experience. And no matter what happens I will still be proud of how far I made it.

Again. Congratulations to everyone in this season. We all made a good job. <3

Forest's Argument:

Well, never expected to make it this far at all. What's the reason why I should win? There isn't none, not even going to lie or try to say don't vote Dillion or Solis because, they deserve it just as much as I do. I just hope though that you guys will vote for me but if you don't I understand and will not get upset in the least. Good luck also Dillion and Solis, you guys did great this season. :)

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
So I can just ask them any question?
Okay then:

Dilly: Tell me why you should not get the title of sole-survivor?

solis: Tell me why you should not get the title of sole-survivor? (Same question)

Forest: Since you seemed to have told us why you shouldn't get the title in your
original speech above, my question is: Why should you receive the title of sole-survivor?

Be as honest as you can, because I'm still not sure on who I am voting. Best of luck guys!

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
JohnOgozalek This is a great question to see how honest and worthy a survivor can be. If anything, I shouldn't be sole survivor because of the luck I had. If it wasn't for all this luck, I would have went home voting s ago. I would think that my inactivity near the middle of the season could have a toll on my winning. There were some moments when I was stupid and fell for other survivor's tricks, like when Hockey lied about being in the alliance, and I was the only one who believed him. I also played the likable card too many times, and by that I mean that I knew how to make them love me. I feel that doing this would make people think,"Hey, does he really deserve it? After all, all he was good for was making me love him!" Of course I argued with other contestants, but that is a part of survivor. There was a point where I insulted the hosts, but I now realize how ignorant that was. I did apologize, but I should have never taken my anger out on the people responsible for survivor. I have a theory John... maybe because of the secret immunity, people wouldn't think I was honest. I didn't want others knowing because they might try to take me down. Sad enough, I had to save myself with it, but it was you who I had to use it against, and I hated the fact of doing this. Hope this helps your question! (*Plays likable card*) You are FABULOUS <3

• Useful
Reactions: JohnOgozalek

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
JohnOgozalek. (Good question by the way)

Why I shouldn't get the title of soul survivor? I would have to say for all the times I treated not in a correct way some Survivors.
For example: Hockeyfan. I remember when we made the two big alliance. Then one of the sudden Hockey decided to just not be with us anymore. And started to convince Night Slayer to be with them. That's when I got a bit mad and started to argue with him. I remember we argue like for 3 pages. At the end I was just trying to keep the alliance strong. But I might have treated Hockey in a rude way. Which I apologize to Hockey. ( Love you<3)
Another example: Ooglie. Well you pretty much saw that. At the end Ooglie chose to be with Noma and Dillon. Now, I was not really that mad with Ooglie. I just exploded because I was freaking out because I was in dangere of leaving home. And that was not okay. So liek I said, I apologize again to you Ooglie.

So in conclusion, if I dont deserve the title of soul survivor it's because I treated a couple of Survivors not very good. But like I said. It's a game. And all I said was never personal. It was just part of the game. At the end they are all my friends.

Forest_Knight

Reaction score
Why should I win survivor? Well, since the beginning I've been trying to be a good sport about things and trying to just make the game more fun for my fellow survivors. I was in most of the alliances that was formed this season, I even started a few of them. I know that I might have stepped on a few toes when I didn't let some people in the alliance and I really do seen sincerely apologize for it but I also had to look out for what I thought was best. Not trying to say that I was the leader at all, because despite what some people may have said, I believe that there were no leaders and tht was what really made it strong. To sum it up, do I believe I deserve to win? Yes. Do I believe solis deserves to win? Yes. Do I believe Dillion deserves to win? Yes.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Okay Jury! If you guys don't have anymore questions and you all read their final arguments then it's time to vote!
Please send ME and inbox with the name of the Survivor you guys want to WIN.

Either:

-Solis
-Dillon
-Forest

Nomasaurus Voted.
Ooglie101 Voted.
JohnOgozalek Voted.
Night_Slayer_ Voted.
Silvuss Voted.
FoxMccloud64 Voted.
superstein Voted.

DON'T say in the thread who you voted for. It's secret. Then I will reveal it!