Results of the Votings:

Noma voted for Dillon
Ooglie voted for Dillon
John voted for Solis
Night Slayer voted for Solis
Silvuss voted for Dillon
Fox voted for Solis
Super voted for Forest
Vati voted for Solis -> There was a tie between Dillon and Solis. So we gave Vati (who got 11th place) the chance to vote.

Thanks to every single Survivor who participated. It was a pleasure to have you in the game. And I gotta say this was an AWESOME season. Thanks to all of you.

Congratulations Solis22. You are oficially the winner of Survivor Cephalonia. You won the Title of Soul Survivor and One Million Dollars. You outwitted, outplayed and outlasted every single Survivor in this Season.

Reactions: Nomasaurus

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
1. Solis
2. Dillon
3. Forest
4. Noma
5. Ooglie
6. John
7. Night Slayer
8. Silvuss
9. Fox
10. Superstein
11. Vati
12. Hockefan
13. Bernerbear
14. Nitasu
15. Dio
16. 77
17. Tails
18. Ealev
19. Old Man Oak
20. Gamefan

Vatowski

Reaction score
You people must be wondering why I voted for Solis. First off, I would like to congratulate all of the finalist of Survivor Cephalonia. Now why did I vote for Solis. Solis In my opinion was much more active than Dillon. Dillon just went with other peoples choices without taking any for himself. He just let stuff go by without doing anything. Of course he is a likable person but you actually have to make smart choices on how to survive. Make alliances before hand etc. Dillon you were lucky because you had the immunity idol or else you would have been out of the game and John would have stayed. You were lucky and nothing else to be honest. Solis he made the alliances, made the right choices and even though he was bossy, he was surviving and keeping himself out of the danger zone. Congratulation Solis on winning, you deserved it.

• Love
Reactions: Ansoro2112

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
A very good season! Bravo ansoro and notty, well done!
I'd like to thank EVERYONE for a wonderful time, I really got to know some of you better, and congratz solis, a title well deserved!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting recap Sixteen/Seventeen (Finale):

As Ooglie joins the other former survivors in the Jury, ansoro congratulates the final four: Dilly, solis, Forest, and Noma. He offers to use the randomizer, but needs everyones agreement on it, for if two voted for the other two, it would be a tie, so the randomizer is a far less messy option. However, despite Dilly's lobbying for the randomizer, Forest rejects the idea, putting a stop to the plan. Dilly and Noma join together, and try to convince Forest to join them and vote for solis. In the end, in all the confusion and arguing, Noma, Forest, and solis are sent to the danger zone. ansoro asks them to pick a number out of 100, and the closest to his chosen number is voted from the island. Chronos pops in, and wishes them all luck. 77 sneaks back onto the island, commenting on how amazing Dilly is. ansoro quickly has him helicoptered away. Eventually, Noma picks the closest number, and his long journey comes to an end.

Noma leaves the island peacefully, as ansoro once again congratulates the final three, and tells them to plead their case to the Jury, telling them that they need to convince them why they deserve the title of sole-survivor. They all make their pleas, and the Jury steps forward, ready to ask questions. John and many others, want to know why the finalist's do not deserve the win. Eventually, after all questions have been answered, the Jury makes their vote. The winner is revealed to be.......solis. As well, in a tie breaker, the former survivor vati stepped in to participate in one final voting.

The survivors: Silvuss, Forest, John, Berner, Vati, Dilly, Night, Tails, Hockey, Solis, Game, Oak, Fox, Noma, Ooglie,
Super, Ealev, 77, Dio, and Nit; take in one final sunset on the beautiful islands of Cephalonia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well my Congrats to Solis, a well played season to be sure, even though I was out very early, (thanks to my bloody internet provider, who couldn't keep their communications center from burning down :mad:) but I was watching the whole way through and in my opinion you need both luck and strategy to win survivor which is what solis had this game. Dilly, you know I was rooting for you though and you play that likability card so well <3 but congrats to all of you for doing as well as you did.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
When the second season of Survivor started, harmakpaul was late in signing up, making him incredibly disappointed. As such, he decided to steal a canoe and a radio broadcasting the events of Survivor Cephalonia with Gary and row to the island. It took him most of the season, but when four contestants were left, he finally got there.

"HEY ANSORO IM BACK IS IT TOO LATE TO BE IN THIS SEASON"
Then Harmak looks around and notices that everyone is congratulating solis on winning.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE SEASON IS OVER I HAVEN'T GOTTEN TO DO ANYTHING YET I WILL GET MY REVENGE"
Harmak proceeded to jump onto ansoro's helicopter and tried to steal it.

• Haha
Reactions: Oak Milk

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I didn't enjoy reading this season as much as Elba. Mainly because the players made pretty much no twists on their own. It was always ansoro and notty that did the twists.

Guys, take notes from my performance in Elba :D

• Agree
Reactions: Vatowski

Vatowski

Reaction score
I didn't enjoy reading this season as much as Elba. Mainly because the players made pretty much no twists on their own. It was always ansoro and notty that did the twists.

Guys, take notes from my performance in Elba :D
The only player made twist in this season will probably be about Noma lying about who he was going to vote for

• Agree
Reactions: HarmakAnna

nitasu987

Reaction score
A very good season! Bravo ansoro and notty, well done!
I'd like to thank EVERYONE for a wonderful time, I really got to know some of you better, and congratz solis, a title well deserved!

Voting recap Sixteen/Seventeen (Finale):

As Ooglie joins the other former survivors in the Jury, ansoro congratulates the final four: Dilly, solis, Forest, and Noma. He offers to use the randomizer, but needs everyones agreement on it, for if two voted for the other two, it would be a tie, so the randomizer is a far less messy option. However, despite Dilly's lobbying for the randomizer, Forest rejects the idea, putting a stop to the plan. Dilly and Noma join together, and try to convince Forest to join them and vote for solis. In the end, in all the confusion and arguing, Noma, Forest, and solis are sent to the danger zone. ansoro asks them to pick a number out of 100, and the closest to his chosen number is voted from the island. Chronos pops in, and wishes them all luck. 77 sneaks back onto the island, commenting on how amazing Dilly is. ansoro quickly has him helicoptered away. Eventually, Noma picks the closest number, and his long journey comes to an end.

Noma leaves the island peacefully, as ansoro once again congratulates the final three, and tells them to plead their case to the Jury, telling them that they need to convince them why they deserve the title of sole-survivor. They all make their pleas, and the Jury steps forward, ready to ask questions. John and many others, want to know why the finalist's do not deserve the win. Eventually, after all questions have been answered, the Jury makes their vote. The winner is revealed to be.......solis. As well, in a tie breaker, the former survivor vati stepped in to participate in one final voting.

The survivors: Silvuss, Forest, John, Berner, Vati, Dilly, Night, Tails, Hockey, Solis, Game, Oak, Fox, Noma, Ooglie,
Super, Ealev, 77, Dio, and Nit; take in one final sunset on the beautiful islands of Cephalonia.

So, you HAD to put me last, right? XD It's ok <3