Survivor Cephalonia

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Nomasaurus You do realize what Solis is doing is a trap right? You are too close! Stay with me and Ooglie! Solis only wants you because he THINKS you will be weak and you would be a place holder. Don't give in to this! Please! STAY WITH ME AND OOGLIE!
A Trap? How is this a Trap Dillon? Since I don't have any other option. I am offering hima spot in the final 3.

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
That's the thing. I WON'T do that. And I CAN'T either. Why? Because its necessary a 3 person alliance.

Nomasaurus I give you my word.
One does not simply give a word. Nomasaurus With me you and Ooglie in the top 3, it would be anyone's game. At that point, your main point in the finals is to persuade people to vote for you with your Survivor story, but if you go in with Solis or Forest, that will all change. They were two of the most active, and took leadership. With that, everyone in the alliance will vote for them, just for that. Please! I beg of you to go to the finals with us! After all, we did share a wonderful dance last night. That has to count for something. <3

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Nomasaurus. See. This is the damn truth. Dillon and Ooglie will be hard to beat. And you know that. Specially Dillon.
Pretty much people hate me now. I will probably not win this but at least I'll be in the final 3.

There is no way I will back stab you. That's impossible. There is no way I can do that. It will be dumb.
Noma, at this point you can accept this offer OR go to the danger zone and have Fifth Place.

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
Nomasaurus Do you see that? Solis is playing you. He has even said that Ooglie wouldn't win, and now he says he is going to be hard to beat? This is all stupid. Along with the random ass twist from a host that hasn't been involved since like 6 votings ago, now it is just becoming one manipulative, shitty mess. *Throws coconuts a Solis
:m

Reactions: Jeff0521

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
But Dillon, they're picking two people to go in the danger zone. yes sure he might stab me in the back later.
But if I don't take this then there will still be two people voted out!!!!
I really have gone through the other options. Dillon because of this twist they now have the power. and there are two of them. and theres nothing we can do to take the power away from them. If you can't beat them join them. I mean what if next voting the twist is in our original triple alliance favor? If I knew that I would survive this voting I would. But I may not. I might get voted out.
I know that was jumbled, but please tell me you understand :/ I don't know any other way to explain it, other then they have all the power right now.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
It is silly how you tell him you are GIVING him a spot in the top 3 when you don't even know if YOU are going to be in the top 3. After all, there is 2 more votings. Plenty of time for someone to stab YOU in the back. :m
See. I am sure it will be Forest, Noma and Myself. Why? Because its 3 vs 2!

And Jeff0521 I would like if you stop giving me so many dislikes.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
Dillon I don't understand how me declining the offer would be any different then me accepting.
Obviously he has to pick to people, and its bad sportsmanship to give someone an offer just to slap it out of their face.
He wouldn't do that.
So next, one of you two is out, and then its 4 people left.
This is when it comes up to chance. I will be voted out as well as person who survived the previous voting. Again, this part is chance. whoever wins is final three. Me accepting the bid will not put me into final three. it will just prevent me from having to survive two votings.
There is no possible outcome where solis can unexpectedly stab me in the back. My guard is up, nothing is unexpected and I've reviewed all the possibilities. Me accepting this bid means another round of safety. But on the next round, when there are 4 people left, if TWO people must be voted, one of those people will be me.
Do you see what I'm trying to say? By joining there alliance I'm throwing down my sword and shield and saying I surrender. If I don't surrender, two people will still be voted. that part can't be changed.
The outcome is decided, but the third spot in the final 3 is up to chance between one of Dillon, Ooglie, and I.

So because I cannot see another opportunity I do accept your bid. But solis22 you have to realize that if two people must be voted out next round, then a three person alliance no longer works, correct?

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
My point is, me accepting the bid is not a betrayal. Our alliance was shattered as soon as the twist was put in, because ONE person from our alliance will be kicked off. That is a given. it HAS to happen. So then its a 2 on 2. and I don't know what next rounds voting will be.
I'm sorry but I see no change in outcome except for the person, SOMEONE will get kicked off.
I'm just cowardly postponing my death.

Reactions: DillonSaysRawr

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Nomasaurus Wait. I am a bit confused. This alliance between Forest, you and Myself is till the end right? I know after this voting there will be 4 Survivor lefts. You cant go with the other Survivor. You have to still keep with us.

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
Yes solis. I'm with you. but if I have to vote for two people next round, with 4 people left in the game the alliance (as far as I can see) doesn't really mean anything.

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
DillonSaysRawr I will appreciate if you respect us as hosts. There will always be twists. And you may not see Notty posting a lot in here but we have an inbox in which we talk about ALL of this. And she does makes a lot to contribute to this game.

Thank you.
I apologize for this. I just lost my temper and my mind told me to find anything to take my anger out out on. Sorry Ansy and Notty <3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Bah. A member of the alliance goes, well Dilly - one of us is gonna be dead meat, steak in my case. Notty sure knew how to troll us :c Hopefully my old quote survives that you may survive each voting and make it to the top 3. Maybe it will all work out in our favour! Good luck in the danger zone, Dilly.

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score
Bah. A member of the alliance goes, well Dilly - one of us is gonna be dead meat, steak in my case. Notty sure knew how to troll us :c Hopefully my old quote survives that you may survive each voting and make it to the top 3. Maybe it will all work out in our favour! Good luck in the danger zone, Dilly.
You know how to make me happy <3 (Steak is my favorite ;D)